Close

Likes Likes:  43

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Deranged quasi-homo freakshow. That is not thanksgiving. This is not a family.
    I think this c#@* keeps niggers around just to pose with them in photos to make herself look good and reward herself for her plastic surgery. You know like the girl in high school who has all ugly friends so she can feel prettiest and superior to them all.
    Dressing greasy jigaboo's up in frilly lace like some type of surreal Congo jungle carnival / fashion show.
    She's horrible. Her own family hates her. She's a total bitch. I thought she was dead.
    Her entire face is a fraud. She really has been going nuts with the plastic surgery it looks like. Starting to resemble a geriatric KarTrashian. Why anyone would be interested in her life I have no clue. She's nothing but gross and no men have ever wanted to see her nude or thought she was sexy. Not even when she was younger. But especially now.
    Fuck that pig AND the Coaldashians.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nasty old irrelevant mudshark craves attention. Best way to hurt the nasty old bitch is to ignore it and it’s desperate behavior.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post