Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Mad Madonna parades its shambles shit show coon collection

Mad Madonna has put her monkey collection on display. You seriously have to question the old cunt's sanity. This is beyond any theatrical attention seeking. She needs mental therapy. I am convinced the big nig was bought and bred to fuck her on tap and the other ape-assortment is there to do the housekeeping. This is modern day slavery and I object !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ntroversy.html
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Mad Madonna has put her monkey collection on display. You seriously have to question the old cunt's sanity. This is beyond any theatrical attention seeking. She needs mental therapy. I am convinced the big nig was bought and bred to fuck her on tap and the other ape-assortment is there to do the housekeeping. This is modern day slavery and I object !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ntroversy.html
    But the libtard CUNT likes it!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt it. I'll bet that down-low buck sucks more dick that SHE does. And THAT'S a LOT of goddamn dick.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awe, what a nice fambly photo. The old nigger lovin slag sticks out like a turd in a punchbowl in that fucked up picture. She looks like a turd in ANY photo actually, but especially in this one. She's so fascinated by niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deranged quasi-homo freakshow. That is not thanksgiving. This is not a family.
    I think this c#@* keeps niggers around just to pose with them in photos to make herself look good and reward herself for her plastic surgery. You know like the girl in high school who has all ugly friends so she can feel prettiest and superior to them all.
    Dressing greasy jigaboo's up in frilly lace like some type of surreal Congo jungle carnival / fashion show.
    She's horrible. Her own family hates her. She's a total bitch. I thought she was dead.
    Her entire face is a fraud. She really has been going nuts with the plastic surgery it looks like. Starting to resemble a geriatric KarTrashian. Why anyone would be interested in her life I have no clue. She's nothing but gross and no men have ever wanted to see her nude or thought she was sexy. Not even when she was younger. But especially now.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    I think this c#@* keeps niggers around just to pose with them in photos to make herself look good and reward herself for her plastic surgery. You know like the girl in high school who has all ugly friends so she can feel prettiest and superior to them all.
    Dressing greasy jigaboo's up in frilly lace like some type of surreal Congo jungle carnival / fashion show.
    She's horrible. Her own family hates her. She's a total bitch. I thought she was dead.
    Her entire face is a fraud. She really has been going nuts with the plastic surgery it looks like. Starting to resemble a geriatric KarTrashian. Why anyone would be interested in her life I have no clue. She's nothing but gross and no men have ever wanted to see her nude or thought she was sexy. Not even when she was younger. But especially now.
    I remember in the mid 1980's when she first came out. She did have drive. I will give her that. She was heavily promoted too. She has turned into a freak show though. She looks like she is on crack.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-28.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	18451

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudshark
    Coalburner, she burns more coal than 20th Century Limited did going from NYC to Chicago.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

"...she burns more coal than 20th Century Limited did going from NYC to Chicago."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I can't take credit for this one liner, but she's been cocked more times by black dikk than John Wayne's rifle!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Fuck that pig AND the Coaldashians.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nasty old irrelevant mudshark craves attention. Best way to hurt the nasty old bitch is to ignore it and it’s desperate behavior.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post