Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Just blocked by Lindsay Boylan on twitter

I called her a phony liberal and said do us all a favor and don't run for congress. She quoted a Muslim's tweet where he showed a video of a mosque in China with the shahada removed from it. She was complaining about how China wasn't letting the Muslims practice their rapelegion (religion). I told her you're a phony liberal for supporting that death cult. Instant block.

The Chinese actually are wise to keep muslims in check and keep them from getting "radicalized." Its so stupid and evil when people complain about this.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Twitter almost as much as I hate Facebook. They push their liberal agenda and enforce the rules selectively. If she is using that account as an official account you could technically force her to unblock you if you wanted to fight it . I created a lot of troll accounts to harass the krassenstein brothers until Trump got them banned from twitter and ruined my fun.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    trump isnt right for our cause. he's too pro nigger, pro muslim, pro Arab and anti racism. what you'd call a libtard. not 100% a libtard but too much. he was asked if islam is peaceful he said I dont know. he's said and done many other things that were pro islam, pro nigger.