Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    A few years ago I was in a Walmart waiting to check out. There were only two people ahead of me, but they both had a lot of stuff in their carts. At the next register was a sheboon cashier with no customers. It started beckoning to me and indicated that it could "helps me ovah heyah." I ignored it but it persisted, so finally I said "I'm fine right here, thank you." I thought the sheboon was going to chimp out, but it just resorted to some mumbling. I have no doubt I made the correct choice.
    Certainly. Who wants sheboons pawing your stuff? We know how hypersexual they are and who knows where those black paws were or what they doing before coming back to the cash. Ugh.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I could live in NC. Too many niggers from what I hear.

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Follow up

They caught the groid..20 years probably for a sneaker scuff. If the other beast dies, we will be supporting the animal for its entire existence. That will be close to a Black Friday total for half the country..on one worthless nigger.