Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

My "Black" Friday

I was at a mall in NC. I'm waiting on a line that's moving fairly quickly. My gf says she's found one that's shorter. I go with her and join the other queue. After a fucking hour we finally get to the front of the line and figure out why we've been waiting so long. This dumbass she-boon is running the show and has to consult her human colleague about EVERY buy.

So THEN, we're in another store and we hear this loud sound like hail. It's gunshots. We join the stampede and have to wait for two hours in the parking lot while the cops wrangle. Three people shot including a ten year old girl. I fucking hate niggers!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...t-one-rcna6817
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 11-29-2021 at 09:28 PM. Reason: fixed some typos

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was at a mall in NC. I'm waiting on a line that's s moving fairly quickly. My gf says she's found one that's shorter. I go with her and join the other que. After a fucking hour we finally get yi the front of the line and figure out why we've been waiting so long. This dumbass she-boon is running 5he show and has to consult her human colleague about EVERY buy.

So THEN, we're in another store and we hear this loud sound like hail. It's gunshots. We join the stampede and have to wait for two hours in the parking lot while the cops while the cops wrangle. Three people shot including a ten year old girl. I fucking hate niggers!
    Thank your girlfriend.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Do you have a link to this or did you just make this story up ?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will go out of my way to inspect the cashier before stepping in line.

Around here, even if they don't have to "axe" about every move they are slow as fuck.

Not long ago we were in line at a department store and the entertainment factor was high as I observed the boon cashier in the next line.

A woman had a shit ton of clothing purchases, kids sizes, all on hangers.

The fat shine at the checkout took 30 seconds... I timed it per item.

She would remove the item from the hanger, set it down then shuffling 10 feet or so to a wheeled clothes rack shared by multiple checkouts to stow the empty hanger. Then shuffle back to the register and S L O W L Y fold and bag the item, repeat.

Each time this cycle commenced, everyone's eyes would roll who were waiting in line. We rung out, paid and left while aunt Jemima was still folding clothes.

This has backfired on me when suddenly I spot a spook with a cash drawer headed for the line I'm in. That calls for an automatic line switch.

Fucking niggers have been ruining department stores since they first opened!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you have a link to this or did you just make this story up ?
    When it comes to niggers, they're worse than anything we could make up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    This has backfired on me when suddenly I spot a spook with a cash drawer headed for the line I'm in. That calls for an automatic line switch.
    There's a nigger cashier at a grocery store we go to, and Mrs. S knows I will not get in that line. I don't want the nigger pawing all our things, for one, and it's just so sloooooooooow. Dear lord, you should see it waddle around. It moves its arms just as unfast. And I don't need it ooking "Dat a good deal!" or "Whachoo gone do wid dis meat?" as it's practically salivating over our purchases. Well I don't know, I guess we're going to cook the raw meat we buy, or should I just put it on display in the house?

I don't avoid niggers just because of principle. It's practical as well. I know if a nigger cashier has no one waiting, and the next line with a human has 3 others waiting, I'll go to the human cashier and be opening my car's trunk before the nigger would finish ringing me up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

"... I'll go to the human cashier and be opening my car's trunk before the nigger would finish ringing me up."

EXACTLY! Life is too short to wait for a nigger to ring up your purchase.

N.A.A.C.P.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    EXACTLY! Life is too short to wait for a nigger to ring up your purchase.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

When it comes to niggers, they're worse than anything we could make up.

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The shootings have to stop," (Patrice)Andrews, sheboon Durham Police Chief
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheboon Police Chief Patrice Andrews - Google Search.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	260.0 KB 
ID:	18420

Hmm. How does she propose that be accomplished without getting rid of all the niggers? Answer me that, Patrice.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago I was in a Walmart waiting to check out. There were only two people ahead of me, but they both had a lot of stuff in their carts. At the next register was a sheboon cashier with no customers. It started beckoning to me and indicated that it could "helps me ovah heyah." I ignored it but it persisted, so finally I said "I'm fine right here, thank you." I thought the sheboon was going to chimp out, but it just resorted to some mumbling. I have no doubt I made the correct choice.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

20. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    A few years ago I was in a Walmart waiting to check out. There were only two people ahead of me, but they both had a lot of stuff in their carts. At the next register was a sheboon cashier with no customers. It started beckoning to me and indicated that it could "helps me ovah heyah." I ignored it but it persisted, so finally I said "I'm fine right here, thank you." I thought the sheboon was going to chimp out, but it just resorted to some mumbling. I have no doubt I made the correct choice.
    Yes you DID!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Certainly. Who wants sheboons pawing your stuff? We know how hypersexual they are and who knows where those black paws were or what they doing before coming back to the cash. Ugh.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

23. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I could live in NC. Too many niggers from what I hear.

25. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Follow up

They caught the groid..20 years probably for a sneaker scuff. If the other beast dies, we will be supporting the animal for its entire existence. That will be close to a Black Friday total for half the country..on one worthless nigger.