Close

Likes Likes:  10
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

2021 average sub-Saharan African IQ level

The most recent study done on 23 different groups of sub-Saharan Africans, their average IQ levels were 68. With 66 being the lowest in the groups, and only a handful peaking at 71.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most recent study done on 23 different groups of sub-Saharan Africans, their average IQ levels were 68. With 66 being the lowest in the groups, and only a handful peaking at 71.
    That's why they never invented the wheel and didn't know how to farm until YT taught them!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They peg the IQ meter when it comes to gibbs me's.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, every nigger is retarded. They all use their retardation as a defense when they accidentally stab someone 78 times or when they rape wywimminz.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is against the law in California to give a black student an IQ test. That's because welfare's reversal of survival-
    of-the-fittest has caused blacks to devolve to where they're even stupider than African blackamoors.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

It is against the law in California to give a black student an IQ test. That's because welfare's reversal of survival-
    of-the-fittest has caused blacks to devolve to where they're even stupider than African blackamoors.

U.S. District Judge Robert Peckham agreed, calling the tests “racially and culturally biased” and “discriminatory.” He ordered a permanent ban on IQ testing of black students across California for purposes of special education placement. Today, California is the only state that has such a ban.

Fucking nigroes.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yea, every nigger is retarded. They all use their retardation as a defense when they accidentally stab someone 78 times or when they rape wywimminz.
    I suppose being rewarded for hard work and delayed gratification is an “accident” too.

The real headline should be “accidentally brought a scourge to glorious new country who soon guilt ridden morons will free and be dead before they can see the annihilation their altruism brought”

God I thought I hated niggers as much as it was possible to hate them but I end up hating them even more every week. I’m also sick of their enablers. These walking piles of satanic excrement should have been gone generations ago.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose being rewarded for hard work and delayed gratification is an “accident” too.

The real headline should be “accidentally brought a scourge to glorious new country who soon guilt ridden morons will free and be dead before they can see the annihilation their altruism brought”

God I thought I hated niggers as much as it was possible to hate them but I end up hating them even more every week. I’m also sick of their enablers. These walking piles of satanic excrement should have been gone generations ago.
    Their white enablers are even worse than niggers. They are the ones allowing the easily wrangled niggers to run rampant. Anything done to stop them is “rarcizzums n sheeeit”.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    And yet the African nigger's IQ is higher than the average American Democrat's!

As much as I hate niggers, they wouldn't be a problem without the Democrats. Without Democrats, we could have dealt with the nigger problem decades ago.

One way or the other.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having a large brain in the hot jungle is a survival disadvantage. A large brain is expensive in terms of resources. So, if you mix in a large brain with african coons, their future offspring would eventually have smaller and smaller brains.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post