Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest

Salvation Army No More

Salvation Army goes Woke. They like Chix Fillet
    Are demanding appologies from those racist white christians..

No more change from my pockets. "They can speak their mind but not on my dime.."

https://www.newsweek.com/salvation-a...iative-1645658

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal Early View Post
    Salvation Army goes Woke. They like Chix Fillet
    Are demanding appologies from those racist white christians..

No more change from my pockets. "They can speak their mind but not on my dime.."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...645658%3famp=1
    ---------------------------

All this Nigger loving is becoming a Joke!...They won't get a penny from me.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear a well known organization is getting some serious blowback for taking a "woke" position.

They too can suck the red kettle in my pants but won't get a penny!

After the holiday's, I would love to read an article stating the Salvation Army recorded a huge deficit in donations this year.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I haven't given to the salivating army in many many years. Does that make me an uncharitable, bad, morally corrupt, uncaring person? No. The way I see it, I work very hard for what little money I am allowed to keep as I am already forced to give PLENTY of charity via my tax dollars to lazy, entitled, ungrateful, worthless, leeches on society.

How do I sleep at night? Well, unless I'm thinking about woke wiggers and niggers, very well indeed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Glad to hear a well known organization is getting some serious blowback for taking a "woke" position.

They too can suck the red kettle in my pants but won't get a penny!

After the holiday's, I would love to read an article stating the Salvation Army recorded a huge deficit in donations this year.
    As would I!! FUCK them!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh wow....chimpers weren't the only ones to connect the dots on this story. This is an outrage...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/salva...r-their-racism

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So they are against celebrating Thanksgiving cuz it is racist against NA Indians.... that is what it says.
    How much yoy want to bet they do fundraising during Thanksgiving?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to always drop spare change and small bills in the red kettles. Then the SA lost my respect and donations some years ago when we moved. We were donating furniture, and these three niggers finally showed up on the day we were moving. They refused to take our donation, saying the pieces were too dirty. What the hell? I said, let me spot clean that, and wipe off that. They said no no, they didn't have time. Great. We lost out on the tax deduction, and our landlord wound up with furniture he could easily sell (or donate so he could get the tax deduction). Ever since then, to hell with the SA.

What did the niggers care? They were getting paid one way or another, and they probably got the job to case houses anyway. This was around the time niggers started going into NY suburbs for daytime burglaries (knowing a lot of would be in the city for work), and even Long Island liberals were buying shotguns.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.