Close

Likes Likes:  16

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LA Fire Dept nigger "Stentorians" group angry LA firefighter wiped his ass on COVID Vaccine Compliance Notice

Wiping your ass on a covid vaccine compliance notice sounds like a pretty good use for one actually.
    L.A. firefighter accused of vulgar act in protest over vaccine mandate

The Los Angeles Fire Department is investigating an incident in which a firefighter “responded inappropriately” after being handed a letter to comply with the city’s vaccine mandate, a department spokeswoman said Wednesday.

The LAFD member responded to receiving the noncompliance letter by dropping his pants and wiping his buttocks with the letter, leaving fecal matter on the document, before dropping it to the ground, according to the Stentorians of Los Angeles City, a group representing African American firefighters.
    “The LA City Stentorians are sickened and disgusted by this horrific display of unprofessionalism,” the Stentorians’ statement said. “To date, we have not heard from anyone from the LAFD administration condemning this act of blatant disrespect and harassment.”

The group called on the mayor, City Council and fire commission “to take swift and immediate action to deter any city employee from feeling entitled and not encouraged but empowered to behave in such an embarrassing and threatening manner.”

The Stentorians described the act as a “terminable” offense. Their statement included a photo of a man holding what appeared to be a discolored document.
    Go fuck yourself nigger Stentorians! Just another nigger shakedown racket that screams 'raycisss!' every time they don't get what they want.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...andate-protest
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Go fuck yourself nigger Stentorians! Just another nigger shakedown racket that screams 'raycisss!' every time they don't get what they want.

“The LA City Stentorians are sickened and disgusted by this horrific display of unprofessionalism...”

Good thing there are no cameras in the firehouse or the Stento-simians would know for sure what people think about lazy fuck nigger firefighters.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    AMEN brother, AMEN! FUCK YOU, LA Nigger coddlers.

Unprofessionalism! Unprofessionalism! That's what cunt bag pussy faced asshole cocksuckers say when they don't like what you did, because you don't agree with their fuckery and you don't want to follow the lemmings off the fuckin' cliff. And they don't fuckin' like anything. They virtue signal more than they get laid. FUCK you, sissy ass puke POS cocksuckers. The same rat and cricket infested fuckin' cunts who don't like my long hair as a cop. What, am I supposed to be a goddamn nigger robot and look like everyone else? Ya know what- I ended my military career after coming back from Iraq looking like any other warrior. And Hoppin' Crap! EVERYBODY had a haircut JUST like mine and they never set foot in a fuckin' combat zone. I am myself. Anyone that don't like it can suck my nuts right out of the head of my dick.
    As a side note- Most folks here LIKE my hair. They say- "You look like one of us....." So fuck those fucktwats.
    Last edited by Tar Remover; 11-27-2021 at 12:21 AM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is this--->

It almost looks as if someone dressed up a monkey or a chimp as a nigger!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wiping your ass with the vaccine mandate notice is completely appropriate, because it shows the mandate the exact amount of respect it deserves - none.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    WTF is this--->

It almost looks as if someone dressed up a monkey or a chimp as a nigger!
    A scary nigger GIF found on the internets. Here's another:

YANDEX is an evil search engine
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Wiping your ass with the vaccine mandate notice is completely appropriate, because it shows the mandate the exact amount of respect it deserves - none.

So when niggers protest, cities get burned down.

When a human protests, niggers jump on the Gibbs Me Express and try to ride it to a nigger pay day.

Wake up America!

N.A.A.C.P.