Close

Likes Likes:  48
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger free-for-all in San Fran

Not one mention that it's all niggers.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NY Post, a supposedly conservative newspaper, but owned by the cucks at Fox, do back-flips covering for niggers.
    Teens, young men, four boys, homeless man, father of four, mother of two, veteran, high school student, shelter resident -
    all built in excuse words, incorporated into the headlines when cops arrest someone. No arrest, and they play "Secret
    suspect" - not a hint about who may have done the crime. I write to these idiot reporters, and ask if perhaps the suspects
    had wool hair, smash noses and blubber lips, maybe we could narrow it down to 6.5% of the population.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    YT approves of this. I tried to reply to a nigger lover in the comments. I didn't say anything offensive, just "Facts are racist".

I got this:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a "free for all" but a "Free For All Niggers".

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    YT approves of this. I tried to reply to a nigger lover in the comments. I didn't say anything offensive, just "Facts are racist".

I got this:

NO surprise!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Next the subhuman trash will be squawking about "pharmacy deserts" because there aren't any in their neighborhoods.

This is why I am a Jared Taylor'esque "Race Realist".

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and they free gibbs!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not one mention that it's all niggers.

I always have libs on various sites telling me “go watch more faux news”. I don’t watch that shit either you fucking retards. What makes them think it’s any better than the nigger coddling news they watch?

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The NY Post, a supposedly conservative newspaper, but owned by the cucks at Fox, do back-flips covering for niggers.
    Teens, young men, four boys, homeless man, father of four, mother of two, veteran, high school student, shelter resident -
    all built in excuse words, incorporated into the headlines when cops arrest someone. No arrest, and they play "Secret
    suspect" - not a hint about who may have done the crime. I write to these idiot reporters, and ask if perhaps the suspects
    had wool hair, smash noses and blubber lips, maybe we could narrow it down to 6.5% of the population.
    Try typing “black man kills white woman” into any search engine you can think of. You will get nothing but white man kills black person search results. You have to type “teen, youth, etc. kills man” to get the nigger murders and there are thousands of results. It’s disgusting/disheartening to see this shit, know this shit and be powerless against it. You are just called a racist or banned for ever daring to point it out.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I always have libs on various sites telling me “go watch more faux news”. I don’t watch that shit either you fucking retards. What makes them think it’s any better than the nigger coddling news they watch?
    At least they show the videos so people can see for themselves that it's all niggers. I can't recall the last time I saw big gangs of YT storming stores and stealing everything in sight. Maybe it never happens?

But not even this - watching packs of groids chimping will change the minds of the libtards. They're probably telling each other, "It's the disadvantaged who do this as they are so deprived."

Deprived people might steal food, not 'jurry", electronics and overpriced clown shoes.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fox News, the NY Post, and other "conservative" mainstream media outlets are owned by the same slime who own CNN, MSNBC, and all the other standard leftist media. The same people are sitting on one another's boards of directors. It's all interconnected. There's no competition and no independence. Fox News and the NY Post only exist to provide the illusion of "choice." They are nothing more than controlled opposition.

I respect Tucker Carlson as an individual because he "gets it." It's obvious that he's redpilled and knows the score, but of course there are certain things he can't say on TV. Most of the other talking heads on Fox News are just neocon niggerlovers. Fox's true owners are desperate to fire Tucker but his high ratings are in the way. I believe at some point he will be let go, the overlords are just waiting for the right excuse.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    NO surprise!!
    No surprise at all. I'm permanently banned from YouTube for simply stating "Native Americans" aren't native to North America. Simply a fact. I hate all of those liberal Nigger lovin sites with a passion.

19. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    No surprise at all. I'm permanently banned from YouTube for simply stating "Native Americans" aren't native to North America. Simply a fact. I hate all of those liberal Nigger lovin sites with a passion.
    They aren't. I heard Salutreans were hear first. Makes sense given the ice bridge and ice age. I don't know why everyone is so sensitive about it. I have a cousin that is married to a guy with American Indian ancestry. He has one of those posters up "The original ICE agency" or something like that. With American Indians in it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    GREAT minds think alike!! The libtards are BUTT HURT because you spoke the TRUTH!! Orwell anyone?!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They aren't. I heard Salutreans were hear first. Makes sense given the ice bridge and ice age. I don't know why everyone is so sensitive about it. I have a cousin that is married to a guy with American Indian ancestry. He has one of those posters up "The original ICE agency" or something like that. With American Indians in it.
    I know that the North American Indian can trace their DNA directly to people who originated in Siberia who crossed over the Bering Land Bridge some 15 - 18 thousand years ago. It's laughable when libtards claim we're living on "stolen land".

23. Likes Celticgirl, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Plus they use the term "senseless violence" often times when it's obviously anti-white hatred.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    Plus they use the term "senseless violence" often times when it's obviously anti-white hatred.
    More often it's described as "Random violence", or a "Robbery gone bad", like in the Tessa Majors case.
    Preying on whites is never mentioned. Terms like "An argument between" or "The fight started" are used
    to describe assaults and 5 on 1 gang beatings of elderly and handicapped people, by wild nigger convicts.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD! FUCK them. It's what they voted for. Choke on it, liberal cocksuckers.