Close

Likes Likes:  71
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MegaBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Ben and Jerrys introduce new Colin Kaepernick Ice Cream

    Colin Kaepernick Honored with Ben & Jerry's Flavor ... 'Change the Whirled'

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/10/colin...e-the-whirled/

    UUUGH...
    B & J will be giving a metaphorical BJ to whiner of the decade.
    I'm not surprised at this just disgusted that any company would pay this spoiled little brat of a man child half nig.
    But Ben & Jerrys is after all one of those dumb liberal Heeb San Fran companies so it's not too surprising I guess,
    Seeing his stupid face and disgusting clown afro is enough to spoil my appetite. What kind of loser would buy this.
    I hope B & J goes bankrupt and I highly doubt it will sell.
    Spread the word amongst the stoners and liberals making their arses more fat (their customers)
    Boycott Ben & Jerrys
    tell them you found a piece of poop in the last carton you bought

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Him being from Wisconsin I was wondering if he'd make a comment on Waukesha. Silly me. He seems like just not a pleasant person. Black or not. I saw his adoptive family interviewed years ago. Seemed like nice enough people. He just seemed ungrateful to them. His birth mom was a mudshark.

    They say he was not that great a player either.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 11-26-2021 at 02:33 PM. Reason: adding to thought

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Him being from Wisconsin I was wondering if he'd make a comment on Waukesha. Silly me. He seems like just not a pleasant person. Black or not. I saw his adoptive family interviewed years ago. Seemed like nice enough people. He just seemed ungrateful to them. His birth mom was a mudshark.

    They say he was not that great a player either.
    He SUCKED!! Why do you think the nig hybrid is so good at KNEELING?!

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MegaBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is one lazy nog, they should've name the flavor "lazy ass nigger." I mean I would buy that just for the packaging, it would make a good meme....
    How's he going to get to his destiny in life of scrubbing toilets for a living when companies keep paying him to do absolutely nothing?
    I prefer to not see another Feetzball nigger on TV anyway.
    Nigger = zero drive or responsibility or guilty concience for doing absolutely nothing.
    You could say you found a piece of poop ON the carton and that would be true.

    Ben & Jerry are I guess a couple fudge packing gay boomer men from Vermont... Vermont the San Fran of the East... I get misled by their dumb font and "Cherry Garcia" obviously trying to suck off the departed singer for popularity on their tiny ripoff cartons

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope Colon Limpdick goes to his grave as an unemployed broke ass nigger at an early age.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  6. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    they should have called it ' Glory Hole ' flavor as the nigger is so adept to kneeling !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1eJWKg4sBL._SS500_.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	18391
    Remember, if you're not fighting your own battles, then you're being used !

  7. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I hope Colon Limpdick goes to his grave as an unemployed broke ass nigger at an early age.
    So do I. Bat Fairy can't come quickly enough!!

  8. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Greasemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the chocolate fair trade? I don't eat anything that's fair trade it has to be wholesome slave grown or nothing for me.

  9. #9
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    they should have called it ' Glory Hole ' flavor as the nigger is so adept to kneeling !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1eJWKg4sBL._SS500_.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	18391


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  10. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Him being from Wisconsin I was wondering if he'd make a comment on Waukesha. Silly me. He seems like just not a pleasant person. Black or not. I saw his adoptive family interviewed years ago. Seemed like nice enough people. He just seemed ungrateful to them. His birth mom was a mudshark.

    They say he was not that great a player either.

    He was average at best. Below average actually for the NFL. Awkward throwing motion and poor field perception. Shut down his scrambling and you pretty much shut down his game completely. That's why nobody wanted his sorry ass, not to mention that since he became so radicalized, he was poisen for ANY team. That is one ungrateful half-baked nigger. Gets abandoned by his nigger fucker Mom, gets raised by a white family who give him a nice upbringing and he shits all over them by acting the typical whitey-hating radical nigger! It's in the DNA. Moral of the story for these libtard white people who think they're helping out the poor little nigger keeds is DON'T FUCKIN DO IT!! And nigger couples never seem to adopt little abandoned nigger kids now do they.

  11. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Colin Kaepernick Honored with Ben & Jerry's Flavor ... 'Change the Whirled'

    https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/10/colin...e-the-whirled/

    UUUGH...
    B & J will be giving a metaphorical BJ to whiner of the decade.
    I'm not surprised at this just disgusted that any company would pay this spoiled little brat of a man child half nig.
    But Ben & Jerrys is after all one of those dumb liberal Heeb San Fran companies so it's not too surprising I guess,
    Seeing his stupid face and disgusting clown afro is enough to spoil my appetite. What kind of loser would buy this.
    I hope B & J goes bankrupt and I highly doubt it will sell.
    Spread the word amongst the stoners and liberals making their arses more fat (their customers)
    Boycott Ben & Jerrys
    tell them you found a piece of poop in the last carton you bought
    Someone squat down on a bucket of ice and invented a new flavor?

  12. #12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post

    "... Moral of the story for these libtard white people who think they're helping out the poor little nigger keeds is DON'T FUCKIN DO IT!! ..."

    You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey!

    Proven time and time again.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  13. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    He is one lazy nog, they should've name the flavor "lazy ass nigger." I mean I would buy that just for the packaging, it would make a good meme....
    How's he going to get to his destiny in life of scrubbing toilets for a living when companies keep paying him to do absolutely nothing?
    I prefer to not see another Feetzball nigger on TV anyway.
    Nigger = zero drive or responsibility or guilty concience for doing absolutely nothing.
    You could say you found a piece of poop ON the carton and that would be true.

    Ben & Jerry are I guess a couple fudge packing gay boomer men from Vermont... Vermont the San Fran of the East... I get misled by their dumb font and "Cherry Garcia" obviously trying to suck off the departed singer for popularity on their tiny ripoff cartons
    They kind of look that way:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ben and jerry - Google Search.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	415.1 KB 
ID:	18421
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  14. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not big on ice cream and sweets. But on the rare occasion that I may eat ice cream, I’d go for Häagen-Dazs pistachio or Breyers natural vanilla.Never tried or would try ben and jerry.Fuck those two liberal cocksuckers!

  15. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m not big on ice cream and sweets. But on the rare occasion that I may eat ice cream, I’d go for Häagen-Dazs pistachio or Breyers natural vanilla.Never tried or would try ben and jerry.Fuck those two liberal cocksuckers!
    Yeah, I boycott these nigger lovin companies anymore. Fuck em. If all white people boycotted their woke asses they'd be broke. Niggers don't buy ice cream, they just steal it like they steal everything else.

  16. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  17. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    It never ceases to amaze me who liberals pick as heroes. The pedophile killed by Rittenhouse, Joseph Rosenbaum? I watched them defend that piece of shit relentlessly.
    St George? Colin Krapernig here? Why are these derelicts their definition of heroes?

  18. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me who liberals pick as heroes. The pedophile killed by Rittenhouse, Joseph Rosenbaum? I watched them defend that piece of shit relentlessly.
    St George? Colin Krapernig here? Why are these derelicts their definition of heroes?
    One reason is niggers and their admiring nigger loving cheering section of Liberals rarely, if ever, do anything that benefits society. They're just a drain on society so they don't have a very large pool of choices of who they can admire as heros.

  19. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MegaBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Someone squat down on a bucket of ice and invented a new flavor?
    Going to get this clown afro niggers ice cream walk around the store till it melts a bit then dump it out, take a dump in the carton and put it back in the freezer section. Then some libtard moron aspiring SJW can have their... just desserts?
    Name:  screenshot-www.google.com-2021.11.30-01_21_33.png
Views: 70
Size:  24.0 KB

    ... sigh... I'm not the best at puns

  20. #19
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Going to get this clown afro niggers ice cream walk around the store till it melts a bit then dump it out, take a dump in the carton and put it back in the freezer section. Then some libtard moron aspiring SJW can have their... just desserts?
    Name:  screenshot-www.google.com-2021.11.30-01_21_33.png
Views: 70
Size:  24.0 KB

    ... sigh... I'm not the best at puns

    Pun of the Day Award!



    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  21. #20
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if Ben & Jerry's will have a George Nigger flavor to honor their ape saint?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •