Joe Biden is "angry and concerned" about Rittenhouse verdict
This comes after he called Rittenhouse a white supremacist in 2020.
Name:  screenshot-www.newsweek.com-2021.11.26-04_38_51.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  100.8 KB

"peaceful protest"? Here we have BIDEN ENCOURAGING NIGGERS TO LOOT!! (and loot they did)!!

Name:  screenshot-nypost.com-2021.11.26-04_40_15.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  36.3 KB

Name:  screenshot-www.newsweek.com-2021.11.26-04_39_25.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  18.1 KB

I really hope he gets sued...

now lets examine this frikkin asshat traitor fake President's comments about the Arbery nigger jogger theif drug addled scumbag:

Name:  screenshot-www.cnn.com-2021.11.26-04_52_15.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  161.0 KB

Not enough. Sounds like something a race baiting white guilt tripping nigger like Jesse or Al would say when it is afraid it might stop getting free gibs from da white man.

We have to worship niggers more, according to Biden. Acting like this criminal nigger is some type of Mother Theresa. LOL that is a laugh!
Can you beleive this guy? I can barely believe it to see such a racial coward as president. No doubt this guy is the worst president of all time. And that is saying a lot.
I don't understand how some white people are still okay with having him in office. All he does is suck black phallus 24/7, and allow our country to be invaded by "migrants." What's next? He'll probably come out in support of the nigger running over 60 innocent white people in a christmas parade. I can't believe this frikkin loser.

It's like if I was the stupidest man on earth and believed all the nigger worshipping BS propaganda on TV and media and in public schools I still could not be so stupid and misguided as this guy.