Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Joe Biden "angry and concerned" about Rittenhouse verdict, joyous for Arbery verdict

Joe Biden is "angry and concerned" about Rittenhouse verdict
    This comes after he called Rittenhouse a white supremacist in 2020.
    Name:  screenshot-www.newsweek.com-2021.11.26-04_38_51.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  100.8 KB

"peaceful protest"? Here we have BIDEN ENCOURAGING NIGGERS TO LOOT!! (and loot they did)!!

Name:  screenshot-nypost.com-2021.11.26-04_40_15.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  36.3 KB

Name:  screenshot-www.newsweek.com-2021.11.26-04_39_25.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  18.1 KB

I really hope he gets sued...

now lets examine this frikkin asshat traitor fake President's comments about the Arbery nigger jogger theif drug addled scumbag:

Name:  screenshot-www.cnn.com-2021.11.26-04_52_15.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  161.0 KB

Not enough. Sounds like something a race baiting white guilt tripping nigger like Jesse or Al would say when it is afraid it might stop getting free gibs from da white man.

We have to worship niggers more, according to Biden. Acting like this criminal nigger is some type of Mother Theresa. LOL that is a laugh!
    Can you beleive this guy? I can barely believe it to see such a racial coward as president. No doubt this guy is the worst president of all time. And that is saying a lot.
    I don't understand how some white people are still okay with having him in office. All he does is suck black phallus 24/7, and allow our country to be invaded by "migrants." What's next? He'll probably come out in support of the nigger running over 60 innocent white people in a christmas parade. I can't believe this frikkin loser.

It's like if I was the stupidest man on earth and believed all the nigger worshipping BS propaganda on TV and media and in public schools I still could not be so stupid and misguided as this guy.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post

"peaceful protest"? Here we have BIDEN ENCOURAGING NIGGERS TO LOOT!! (and loot they did)!!

now lets examine this frikkin asshat traitor fake President's comments about the Arbery nigger jogger theif drug addled scumbag:

Not enough. Sounds like something a race baiting white guilt tripping nigger like Jesse or Al would say when it is afraid it might stop getting free gibs from da white man.

We have to worship niggers more, according to Biden. Acting like this criminal nigger is some type of Mother Theresa. LOL that is a laugh!
    Can you beleive this guy? I can barely believe it to see such a racial coward as president. No doubt this guy is the worst president of all time. And that is saying a lot.
    I don't understand how some white people are still okay with having him in office. All he does is suck black phallus 24/7, and allow our country to be invaded by "migrants." What's next? He'll probably come out in support of the nigger running over 60 innocent white people in a christmas parade. I can't believe this frikkin loser.

It's like if I was the stupidest man on earth and believed all the nigger worshipping BS propaganda on TV and media and in public schools I still could not be so stupid and misguided as this guy.
    Hopefully Kyle Rittenhouse does a Nick Sandman and sues this senile C@ck$ucker for MILLIONS!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

rumor has it that him and his wife would swing with groids.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Our justice system doing it's job." What a laugh! This guy probably said the same thing about the OJ Chimpson case.
    Apparenty to Biden "Our justice system doing it's job" means every nigger is not guilty if it has black skin. If Al sharpton is outside protesting (which is a sign of GUILT not innocence) he bows down. The exact opposite needs to happen. Those niggers outside the courhouse should have been kicked out by the National Guard.
    What absolute idiot can spout this verbal diarrhea of complete moronic LIES out of it's pie hole. The fact that this traitor is president is beyond depressing.

Instead of kicking this guy out like should happened long ago, we have to what move out of our own country? This guy is the end of the USA permanently, and does nothing, NOTHING to make it any better and everything to make it worse

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  screenshot-www.breitbart.com-2021.11.26-19_47_52.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  32.2 KB

Wouldn't want to hurt niggers feelings... after you know 30 innocent white people probably dead or with limbs amputated... but I guess that's less important to him?
    Wouldn't want to hurt nigger's feelings right Biden... can't call this murdering psycho nigger what he actually is or too afraid to say even say one bad word about it.

What's the matter Biden you seemed so vocal in your support of these farce trials and now you can't speak?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-www.breitbart.com-2021.11.26-19_47_17.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	18387

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Our justice system doing it's job." What a laugh! This guy probably said the same thing about the OJ Chimpson case.
    Apparenty to Biden "Our justice system doing it's job" means every nigger is not guilty if it has black skin. If Al sharpton is outside protesting (which is a sign of GUILT not innocence) he bows down. The exact opposite needs to happen. Those niggers outside the courhouse should have been kicked out by the National Guard.
    What absolute idiot can spout this verbal diarrhea of complete moronic LIES out of it's pie hole. The fact that this traitor is president is beyond depressing.

Instead of kicking this guy out like should happened long ago, we have to what move out of our own country? This guy is the end of the USA permanently, and does nothing, NOTHING to make it any better and everything to make it worse
    I nominate you for a golden quill award. You're spot on!