Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Katie Price shares heartwarming photo of her Gorilla son Harvey.

Katie Price shares heartwarming photo of her Gorilla son Harvey, 19, hanging up his washing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-college.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mail.uk just LOVES niggers and coal burning whores. And look a the sickening comments of "Adorable" and all the little hearts.

Mark my words: Either her "fiance" or that mutt monstrosity is going to delete her - the sooner, the better. The human kids will be much better off with someone else.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 11-25-2021 at 09:35 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if she had it neutered to keep it from humping on her?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Dear lord, that’s hideous. That is practically the perfect summing up of a burner.
    The nigger is borderline retarded even by nigger standards from a genetic defect that is given by the male seed. No dad anywhere in sight.

Race mixing with shit skins is just sickening, bet the reason DM loves to rub it in our faces is because the burner is attractive compared to the other ugly beached whales most nigger bucks get.

Beauty is only skin deep though and this bitch is tainted forever, enjoy dealing with your retarded nigger that would have been a honest hard working human being had you picked a human to mate with. He may be blind but soon his nigger homies at the retard club will introduce him to cRap songs that bring out his inner chimp and a mortuary drawer will be in use… soon…

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    See, this is the problem.... sadly these monsters will always be with us, but these worthless coal burners keep blurring the line, spewing out a population of mulatto coloreds.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    somebody post a pic of the African chimp keeper lady with a monkey please. That's all I can think of.

fuck it...here you go

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...rica-interview
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    somebody post a pic of the African chimp keeper lady with a monkey please. That's all I can think of.

fuck it...here you go

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...rica-interview
    Jane Goodall observed her pets, and didn't actually mate with her pets. Katie Price actually committed beastiality, with a retard gorilla as a result.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I don't think mixed race kids are "cute". They are just bizarre looking and 90% of the time take after their absent black father.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch it, you guys. You can be arrested if you say not-nice things about the mutant retard:

"A 19-year-old man from Newick, Sussex, has been arrested on suspicion of racially or religiously aggravated harassment, alarm or distress by words or writing, by police investigating offensive social media posts targeting Katie Price's son," explained a Sussex Police spokesman.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownworld8f8.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	18381

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a...ey-on-twitter/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Watch it, you guys. You can be arrested if you say not-nice things about the mutant retard:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownworld8f8.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	18381

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a...ey-on-twitter/
    The two pictures they’re showing aren’t helping very much. That thing looks like a monster from a fantasy world.
    I don’t understand how people can say he’s cute and that they love him. Little girls see this shit and still think burning coal is ok? Wanna date a violent ape who will just beat you senseless and then leave you single with a retarded mutant who you have to spend the rest of your life supporting? I appreciate women not wanting to date nu-male pansies with no personality but this?
    Niggers are junk DNA that must be discarded for the good of humanity.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post