Close

Likes Likes:  89
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Salvation Army wants you to apologize to niggers for your racisms

Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It's part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, "dismantle white privilege" and "disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

The Salvation Army's Alexandria-based leadership has created an "International Social Justice Commission" which has developed and released a "resource" to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let's Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer "a sincere apology" to blacks for being "antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community."
    https://centralnovanews.com/stories/...r-their-racism
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Not even ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Along with coins this Christmas, Salvation Army wants white donors to offer a "sincere apology" for their racism

https://centralnovanews.com/stories/...r-their-racism
    Fuck em. Just fuck em. I don't have a damn thing to apologize for. This libtard organization, which has coddled niggers for DECADES, needs to go the way of the dinosaur. The whole premise stinks.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghettospoken View Post
    Fuck em. Just fuck em. I don't have a damn thing to apologize for. This libtard organization, which has coddled niggers for DECADES, needs to go the way of the dinosaur. The whole premise stinks.
    Yep. I used to give to the SA when I'd see them ringing their bells on the street. I even bought furnishings there when I was young and poor and living alone (but nothing upholstered. Never EVER buy anything 2nd hand that is upholstered!) Now? I blocked all the charitable agencies, etc on my phone. Unless I could be assured it's not going to help criminiggers, Hayshee invaders, or knocked-up sows, not a sou will I give to anyone. They can all go piss up a rope.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice how all these woketurd vermin always want YOU to apologize for (nonexistent) raycizzums and gibs YOUR money to niggers. THEY never give their own money (always other people's money) and THEY certainly never apologize for anything, feel ashamed for anything, or even admit they have flaws, because woketurds are the only race more magical than niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry about racism.
    I'm so sorry about the slavery that I was never involved in.
    I'm so sorry people were too cheap to buy that boat Lincoln wanted to use to ship them back to their motherland.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a shame. I always believed the SA was in the business of helping anybody and everybody in the interests of doing the right thing. Now they are pushing people into boxes to ensure compliance with their NWO instructions. I always assumed they'd be immune to any external influences. I guess nowhere is safe now from global terror enforcement.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ill be sure to tell the bell ringing idiot at the grocery store the reason they aren’t getting 1 red cent from me ever again. I would rather light money on fire than give it to niggers or their coddlers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I'm so sorry people were too cheap to buy that boat Lincoln wanted to use to ship them back to their motherland.
    Are you in this pic?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghettospoken View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ain't saying sorry to any nigger. Your ancestors were dumb enough to be captured.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No.

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Are you in this pic?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Ill be sure to tell the bell ringing idiot at the grocery store the reason they aren’t getting 1 red cent from me ever again. I would rather light money on fire than give it to niggers or their coddlers.
    Light it on fire and THEN throw it in the bucket.

15. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I'm so sorry that white people rescued stupid assed, useless niggers from their own self-wrought fate......... What the FUCK were they thinking.......

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Light it on fire and THEN throw it in the bucket.
    Well now we are talking.

18. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I ain't saying sorry to any nigger. Your ancestors were dumb enough to be captured.
    Exactly. Niggers always have to push it too far. That is why they are horrible politicians. They don't realize politics is a give and take. All they do is take.

20. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Are you in this pic?

Geezus H Christ! Just look at that group of libtard nigger dick suckin weakling Hippies. They look exactly like I'd imagine they would. Middle-aged neck-bearded Birkenstock wearing College Professor lookin douchebags. Probably in line to kiss some niggers feet or worse.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Army should change its name to NLFH...Niggers Looking For a Handout. Only thing is it would take the nigger years before it would be able to pronounce it.

24. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep Fuck the Salvation Army and fuck their spokesman Joseph Cohen

NB: I do not mean to actually copulate with the Salvation Army and their nigger loving Joseph Cohen. It's just that "FUCK" is the next-to-worst word in the English...I mean "White" language. Until I get a better word...Fuck 'em!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

26. Likes Tar Remover, MightyWhite, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Such a shame. I always believed the SA was in the business of helping anybody and everybody in the interests of doing the right thing. Now they are pushing people into boxes to ensure compliance with their NWO instructions. I always assumed they'd be immune to any external influences. I guess nowhere is safe now from global terror enforcement.
    The Salvation Army has been under heavy scrutiny for a long time due to misappropriation of funds. Only a small portion of donations ever go to help anybody other than the administrators who aren't supposed to receive anything to begin with. It's morphed into a Nigger scam just like most of these "not for profit" organizations.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast