Close

Likes Likes:  31
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MegaBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Blacks Continue Looting Rampage in West Coast Cities

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mob.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	18357
    https://infostormer.com/blacks-conti...-coast-cities/

    some niggers and liberals are telling public not to call niggers looting what it actually is...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-infostormer.com-2021.11.24-21_49_00.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	18359

    The "solution" in Los Angeles...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-infostormer.com-2021.11.24-21_44_46.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	18358
    I had a much different and better solution in mind

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mob.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	18357
    https://infostormer.com/blacks-conti...-coast-cities/

    some niggers and liberals are telling public not to call niggers looting what it actually is...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-infostormer.com-2021.11.24-21_49_00.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	18359

    The "solution" in Los Angeles...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-infostormer.com-2021.11.24-21_44_46.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	18358
    I had a much different and better solution in mind
    Thanks to libtard [email protected]$UCKERS like chesa boudin!!

  3. #3
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've stated it before and I'll state it again... until niggers with their paws full of stolen merch are dropped by marksmen and stacked like cord wood at the point of egress, ingress or regress, it will continue to happen forever.
    Fucking niggers!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I've stated it before and I'll state it again... until niggers with their paws full of stolen merch are dropped by marksmen and stacked like cord wood at the point of egress, ingress or regress, it will continue to happen forever.
    Fucking niggers!
    I totally agree! I've been watching coverage of this on Fox News - America has gone totally INSANE!!!!!
    Get that Brnovitch to decertify the Arizona election, and get the ball rolling. It's the only solution to this madness.
    If this lunatic Biden remains in office much longer, America is lost!

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers hit an L.A. Nordstrom to the tune of $25,000 last night. Sprayed security guards with bear spray!

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-merchandise/

  6. Likes MegaBeef, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  7. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    2,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "solution" in Los Angeles...
    I had a much different and better solution in mind
    Ship em back!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  8. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see a San Fran Apple store getting cleaned out by a pack of marauding nigs !!

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...T-looting.html

    Fuck woke Apple.

    Four young men, believed by police to between the ages of 14 and 18, entered and grabbed the merch before fleeing
    'young men' is now code for the sloth ape
    Remember, if you're not fighting your own battles, then you're being used !

  9. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Nice to see a San Fran Apple store getting cleaned out by a pack of marauding nigs !!

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...T-looting.html

    Fuck woke Apple.



    'young men' is now code for the sloth ape
    Along with "thugs", "Hoodlums" and even "Organized crime."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, MegaBeef liked this post
  11. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MegaBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't call it looting... it's just dey cultcha
    Gives new meaning to Black Friday.... stores are now offering 100% off to nigger looters.
    Wow that is a really good deal!

    Name:  niggers walk out tj maxx casual stealing LA.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  54.7 KB


    can you tell me why we need these god damn worthless niggers here?

  12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
  13. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Awareness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I guess when these stores get tired of having all their shit taken by these niggers they'll do something about it.
    To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

  14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
  15. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Well, I guess when these stores get tired of having all their shit taken by these niggers they'll do something about it.
    I won't hold my bref.

  16. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Well, I guess when these stores get tired of having all their shit taken by these niggers they'll do something about it.
    they won't care. The pension holding human share holders will pay for it anyway. Niggers can't lose. They remain untouchable until the ' reformation ' is implemented.
    Remember, if you're not fighting your own battles, then you're being used !

  17. Likes Anastasia liked this post
  18. #13
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Buck Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of mine is not a computer guy. Thus since the media is doing its best to censor these nigger crimes he had no idea this stuff was happening. He came over and i showed him the videos of those niggers looting those stores, he could not believe it. He was shocked. Said it was a wake-up call, that he did not know things were getting that bad. Then i showed him this site and now he wants me to help him buy a computer so he can join .
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •