Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest

Ahmed Niggerberry blast from the past..

Too bad three white men went down for the batwing assist on this POS Nigger... there is other footage of him involved in stealing a big screen TV from the Brunswick Walmart
    with his crew of budding young Nigger felons...

but here is one showing what the gentlemen could not have known.. this is a Nigger that would never shut up.. and antagonized the police when he was confronted
    being a Nigger doing its feral Niggering in public places...

ummm ... enjoy... ** hurl **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7o_6uI9R0

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police really don't want to deal with all the paperwork and hassle of arresting so-called "innocent" niggers, but these fools give them no choice. The niggers are always arrogant and disrespectful. Then they wind up in jail and cry racism.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to let the niggers steal tvs nowadays or risk the tv falling on and batwinging the nigger while it runs away. al the nigger king sharpton will show up and demand you be charged with murder because you should’ve known better than to chase the poor, oppressed, low IQ nigger.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And while they are stealing your shit and run out of their clown shoes while you are engaged in a chase, bumping their brainless head, another lawsuit!
    Fucking niggers!
    Who gave them shoes in the first place?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Police really don't want to deal with all the paperwork and hassle of arresting so-called "innocent" niggers, but these fools give them no choice. The niggers are always arrogant and disrespectful. Then they wind up in jail and cry racism.
    That is why a nigger will be pulled over for something as minor as not using a turn signal when turning and more than likely a cop would let a human off with a warning but the nigger will chimp out uncontrollably and either get arrested or batwinged!! It's the undeveloped FRONTAL LOBE!! Niggers have ZERO SELF CONTROL!!

9. Likes AFN_Weasel, Sandy liked this post
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    stealing your shit and run out of their clown shoes while you are engaged in a chase

So funny you said that . There was even some comment made about this Nigger's long and dirty toe nails after he was batwinged while "jogging" ( i.e. casing the neighborhood )
    and just as you said...ran out of his clown shoes... damnnn

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

At least....

My heart goes out to the men who did the world a favor and now life as they know it is over.Just trying to protect their neighborhood, the way I see it.At least they can take pride in knowing this worthless piece of monkey shit will never be back.
    Should put his no good , excuse making dow of a mother on trial for bringing this evil to our world.