Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I Hate Niggers!!

I Hate Niggers!!..I Hate Niggers!!..I Hate Niggers!!..I Hate Niggers!!..I Hate Niggers!!..I Hate Niggers!!..I Hate Niggers!!...Sorry..I suffer from UK Nigger Fatigue.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger induced fatigue provided by the relentless media campaign and championed by the evil Satanic BBC. Everybody knows niggers are fucking worthless, even niggers ! So when the whole house of cards falls soon, you'll need to know what you are prepared to do to achieve the ' turn back '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've come to the best online place, my friend. I found Chimpout about 10 years ago when I did a Google search for..."I hate niggers"!

If you don't register, you're still able to use our guest forum here for venting about your experiences and frustrations with the vile nigger beast.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post