Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

CoalToll Paid for mudshark and batwings for niggerjocker in murder-suicide of landwhale Savannah Blevens

Man, woman found fatally shot at southeast side apartment

Two people were found dead in an apartment on the city’s southeast side Friday morning, according to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

The Marion County Coroner’s Office on Monday identified them as Savannah Blevens, 34, and Anthony Henderson Jr., 35. Blevens’ death was ruled a homicide; Henderson’s death was ruled a suicide.
    https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...ide-apartment/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Man, woman found fatally shot at southeast side apartment

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...ide-apartment/
    If they wanted an accurate image of Anthony "thee nigger" Henderson Jr., they'd picture him in Hell, surrounded by fire, with Satan anally raping his black ass and little demons with pitchforks stabbing him in his stupid lookin corn-rowed head while a Witch is force-feeding him bat head soup. Not floating around in the clouds implying the nigger is gravitating towards Heaven. SMH.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger's problem solving skills were excellent, I must say.
    Thanks, from the taxpayers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the fat whore and her nigger got blown away by one of her former bucks, or the nigger's ex-hoe did it.

Aww, look at Anthony, floating around the heavens.

Rot in Hell, mah nigga!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You lay down with a nigger, you lay down your life. Poetic justice for all nigger lovers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All "luv" stories involving miscegenation (coal-burning, oil-drilling, whigger or spigger behavious, etc) should end as great as this one did. May I suggest every cross-race couple be gifted a nice High Point powpow and a large box of bullets, in recognition of deyz work to end raycizzzzzzzms, gnomesayin?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    All "luv" stories involving miscegenation (coal-burning, oil-drilling, whigger or spigger behavious, etc) should end as great as this one did. May I suggest every cross-race couple be gifted a nice High Point powpow and a large box of bullets, in recognition of deyz work to end raycizzzzzzzms, gnomesayin?

Well, it has been said that "all great love stories end in tragedy." The mudsharks prove that every day.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    And what a love story I am sure it was… once upon a time Anthony met Savannah. He says “dayam whyte mayo bidge, you got a fat ass” savannah spread her hippo thighs and the nigger muh dikked her in the nearest public restroom. Savannah then met a even blacker buck and Anthony dun found dat sheeeit out. Anthony said”if I cain’t habs dat whyte poosay den nobody cans!” Pow! Right in the kissa!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    And what a love story I am sure it was… once upon a time Anthony met Savannah. He says “dayam whyte mayo bidge, you got a fat ass” savannah spread her hippo thighs and the nigger muh dikked her in the nearest public restroom. Savannah then met a even blacker buck and Anthony dun found dat sheeeit out. Anthony said”if I cain’t habs dat whyte poosay den nobody cans!” Pow! Right in the kissa!
    Thee End!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    That poignant tale of love found and lost - coming soon to the Hallmark Channel. Very touching.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That poignant tale of love found and lost - coming soon to the Hallmark Channel. Very touching.

A tale as old as time! Mudshark and theeeee nigger beast