This is Ms. Pillar, with the totally rachet wig, on Hot Bench. This massive, masculine, Sumo-like 400lb Sec8 battlesow needed a place to live, so YOU are obligated to pay for it. No mediocre digs for this sowpotomus. She needs a 2K/month lovely place that had just been renovated with wood floors and granite countertops. Gee, I don't even have granite and I worked my whole life.

Anyway, she is suing the landlords because they kept her 2600$ damage deposit (that YOU paid) and the place had mice, roaches, and bedbugs she says, and she's terrified of bugs. No one else in the building complained about vermin. SHE didn't cause this because she cleaned the place with bleach. It was so unlivable she stayed for only two years.

The landlords say she brought the vermin in, and cracked the granite in two places, put holes in the walls, covered the kitchen in grease, and ruined the new wood floors.
The landlords sent an exterminator, but Ms.Pillar's big fat breeder sow/single mammy sister was there with HER bunch of niglets and wouldn't let him in.

Poor malnourished sowzilla couldn't move even with the terrible conditions in this slum. She has THREE di$abled niglet$ at home, all of whom YOU support.

Even the nigger judge, when looking at the landlord's pics says the place was left filthy. Well, of course. Imagine what a zoo it was with that monstrous lazy sow and her three retarded niglets. I swear I could smell this behemoth through my screen.

So, yeah. Don't worry. Your money is being put to good use, helping the disadvantaged niggers. I would really like to see the buck who wanted to muh dik this over and over, but he's probably in NU and yeah, we know niggers aren't really particular about where they shove their AIDS sticks.

The sneaky camera operators kept showing the rear view of the wide-load sherilla. Sow got nothing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HB5.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	18332Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HB3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	18333