Close

Likes Likes:  113
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The three men got convicted of "murdering" that nigger jogger Arbery

I knew they weren't going to get a fair trial. They stop a nigger to talk, and they're carrying guns but didn't point them at the nigger, the nigger attacks them, they defend themselves, and now they're going away for life.

To hell with this court system. Where is the justice?

Jurors in Brunswick, Georgia, on Wednesday found Travis McMichael and his father Greg McMichael guilty on all counts, according to Judge Timothy Walmsley.

Jurors found Travis McMichael guilty of malice murder, four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony.

The jury also found Greg McMichael guilty of four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony. Jurors found him not guilty on charges of malice murder.

Finally, the jury found the McMichaels' neighbor, William "Roddie" Bryan, guilty of felony murder and aggravated assault.

The McMichaels and Bryan were facing nine counts each.
    https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/ah...ions-wednesday
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Christ, the local news anchors aren't trying to hide how happy they are.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was no doubt to where this one was headed from the start!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

That didn't tae long. Did he even comment on Waukesha? Probably thins the white people had it coming. What an old disgusting cuck

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    There was no doubt to where this one was headed from the start!
    Biden hails guilty verdict of trio convicted of killing Ahmaud Arbery
    NY Daily News
    DAVE GOLDINER
    November 24, 2021, 2:28 PM
    President Biden hailed the guilty verdicts in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery on Wednesday afternoon but said the murder shows how far America has to go to achieve racial justice for all.

Minutes after three white men were convicted of murdering the Black jogger, Biden said jury’s verdicts “reflect our justice system doing its job.”

“The verdict ensures that those who committed this horrible crime will be punished,” Biden said.

President Joe Biden
    President Joe Biden

President Joe Biden (Evan Vucci/)

Still, Biden said the killing itself, which came after the three men chased down Arbery, is a grim indictment of American society.

“We must recommit ourselves to building a future of unity and shared strength, where no one fears violence because of the color of their skin,” the president said.

On the eve of Thanksgiving, Biden reminded Americans that the killers robbed Arbery’s family of spending the holiday with their promising young son and noted that “nothing can bring Mr. Arbery back to his family and to his community.”

2012 photo of Ahmaud Arbery
    2012 photo of Ahmaud Arbery

2012 photo of Ahmaud Arbery (Yolanda Richardson/)

He called for Arbery’s legacy to be one of progress toward justice for all Americans in a country still bitterly divided along racial lines.

“Arbery’s killing – witnessed by the world on video – is a devastating reminder of how far we have to go in the fight for racial justice in this country,” Biden said from Nantucket, Mass., where he is spending the long holiday weekend.

This photo combo shows, from left, Travis McMichael, William "Roddie" Bryan, and Gregory McMichael during their trial at at the Glynn County Courthouse in Brunswick, Ga.
    This photo combo shows, from left, Travis McMichael, William "Roddie" Bryan, and Gregory McMichael during their trial at at the Glynn County Courthouse in Brunswick, Ga.

Travis McMichael and his father, Greg, were convicted of killing Arbery along with neighbor Roddy Bryan.

The trio claimed they were seeking to detain Arbery over a string of thefts in the area, even though there was no evidence he had anything to do with them. Travis McMichael claimed he fired in self-defense when a cornered Arbery ran towards him.

Ahmaud Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, left, is comforted by Rev. Al Sharpton after the jury convicted Travis McMichael in the Glynn County Courthouse, Wednesday, Nov. 24, in Brunswick, Ga.
    Ahmaud Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, left, is comforted by Rev. Al Sharpton after the jury convicted Travis McMichael in the Glynn County Courthouse, Wednesday, Nov. 24, in Brunswick, Ga.
    More

Ahmaud Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, left, is comforted by Rev. Al Sharpton after the jury convicted Travis McMichael in the Glynn County Courthouse, Wednesday, Nov. 24, in Brunswick, Ga. (Stephen B. Morton/)

But prosecutors said the men had no right to stop Arbery, let alone kill him. The jury of nine women and three men, which included just one Black man, agreed and quickly moved to convict all three on almost all the main charges.

They still face federal charges of violating Arbery’s civil rights, a case that Biden vowed to vigorously pursue.

“Equal justice under law (must not become) just a phrase emblazoned in stone above the Supreme Court, but a reality for all Americans,” the president said.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They shouldn't have said two words to that nigger, just knock him down with the truck, and keep going.
    Holding a nigger at gunpoint is what cops do, and even though they are lawfully authorized to do so,
    niggers are all too willing to call their bluff. I don't brandish or point a gun at anything unless I'm about
    to shoot it. Have I pistol-whipped and stomped someone instead of shooting them ? Yes, I have. But
    I damn sure didn't stick around waiting for the cops to show up.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They shouldn't have said two words to that nigger, just knock him down with the truck, and keep going.
    Holding a nigger at gunpoint is what cops do, and even though they are lawfully authorized to do so,
    niggers are all too willing to call their bluff. I don't brandish or point a gun at anything unless I'm about
    to shoot it. Have I pistol-whipped and stomped someone instead of shooting them ? Yes, I have. But
    As much as I hate to say it, they acted stupidly. Ray is right, they should have hit and run the fucking dumb ape. More evidence that niggers ruin everything.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, they acted stupidly. Ray is right, they should have hit and run the fucking dumb ape. More evidence that niggers ruin everything.
    They did nothing wrong had they just talked to the nigger, without guns. If they beat the nigger, that wouldn't be a life sentence, had they been around when the police arrived. Had there been no shots, no big deal. Nigger would just go home, and so will they. But they did the worst thing, dealing with a nigger that resulted in its death, even in self-defense, because they really should have let the cops deal with it. NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OUT DEALING WITH A NIGGER, EVEN YOU ARE A POLICEMAN. I'd confront a nigger only when it is breaking into my house, and the moment it is in, boom. At least that I have a defense I'm in my house. Especially in these weird irrational times, nigger worship is the norm.

I actually don't think those guys are racist. Well, maybe speciests just like us.

I have to say the 3rd guy, Bryan, must be regretting the whole thing for even leaking the video he took. Without it, what's the big deal. But with such evidence, it showed the McMichael's approach the jogger-nigger, and HE was at the back, so it was fair game to argue he was part of it, as in closing in and not allowing Ah-maud Niggery a means of escape. His foolishness now cost him and the father and son their freedom. Sure wasn't a fair exchange. Three lives are ruined because of worthless nigger.

After all, Ahmaud Boy dindu nuffins, he's a saint, he's turning his life around, and he sure is a gud boi,
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree. Taking video a big mistake. Expecting to get a fair trial in Biden's BLM Apemerica a big mistake.

Of course white guilt ridden jury felt like they had to apologize to all niggers for Rittenhouse verdict.
    To stop the niggers looting? Wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing is fake. But it's possibly not...

This Biden an absolute and total traitor of the worst kind with his stupid comments always takes the nigger's side.
    TOTAL CLOWN TRAITOR FAKE PRESIDENT scumbag joke BLM Soros puppet. I wish he'd cease to exist. If I had a Genie with just one wish that would maybe be it right now.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Of course white guilt ridden jury felt like they had to apologize to all niggers for Rittenhouse verdict.
    To stop the niggers looting? Wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing is fake. But it's possibly not...
    That's a hell of a point. If the Rittenhouse jurors hadn't come back with a verdict yet, these three men might have been let go, and then Rittenhouse would have to be convicted.

But the niggers are going to go rioting anyway, so what's the difference?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are treated like an endangered species.

God help you if you disrupt one's lifestyle.

"Officer, that black gentleman must have intended to commit suicide... he jumped right out in front of my truck!"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They still face federal charges of violating Arbery’s civil rights, a case that Biden vowed to vigorously pursue.
    Biden is this nigs personal attorney now? Sickening ... what a CHUMP! I have never seen such a TRAITOR to their own race! I have never seen such an IDIOT who has no clue about the criminality of NIGGERS! This guy has never read a report on how many Niggers do home robberies each year? The numbers are astronomical! When I lived in niggertown for 3 years my house got robbed almost 20 times! Every black guy that lived nearby tried to break into my house. Hmm jogging the neighborhood what a conveinient way to case a neigborhood for houses to rob and steal guns and other nigger desirables from, and why was he always jogging so fast on the way out HMM? I think there is a maximum 1% chance that the joggernig was not robbing houses.

Name:  screenshot-www.renegadetribune.com-2021.11.24-20_22_50.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  71.1 KB

Take a look at this, bunch of armed niggers outside the courtroom for days. Police did nothing of course. I'm sure it had NO effect on the Jury decision... yeah. Isn't there some law about interfering and intimdating Jury members?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-arbery-case-black-armed-militias-gather-georgia-courthouse

and of course, of course, Al was there in force... wouldn't you know it
    Name:  screenshot-www.renegadetribune.com-2021.11.24-20_59_07.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  77.1 KB

12. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    hell, these fucking idiots recorded the deed and thought it would help their case. It would have helped if the niggers and their coddlers could look past the fact that 3 white guys shot a nigger but we know that would never happen. It was obvious to me that when the nigger rushed towards the shotgun wielding moron, he had to shoot at that point or risk the nigger getting his gun and blasting him with it. This was all complete stupidity.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one question.

Did the spate of burglaries stop after the nigger was made good?
    Proudly deplorable

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every news story regarding this case is quick to point out they were white and he was black. I have yet to hear a news story point out that the nigger who mowed down those people at the parade is black and the victims were white. I mean yeah its obvious, but still. The media doesn't go out of their way to point it out as they do otherwise
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

16. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow you know, I'm going to paste this from the visitors forum... video is relevant.

Ahmed Niggerberry blast from the past..
    Too bad three white men went down for the batwing assist on this POS Nigger... there is other footage of him involved in stealing a big screen TV from the Brunswick Walmart
    with his crew of budding young Nigger felons...

but here is one showing what the gentlemen could not have known.. this is a Nigger that would never shut up.. and antagonized the police when he was confronted
    being a Nigger doing its feral Niggering in public places...

ummm ... enjoy... ** hurl **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7o_6uI9R0

(thanks to NiggertoeRidesAgain for the link)

"I wuz jus rappin an joggin nigguh"
    NIGGER IS 100% GUILTY
    those who know niggers know that 99.99% of them are all thieves. Take the recent looting for example. There isnt one nigger that doesn't "answer the call" when the homies plan an organized loot.
    THIS NIGGER APE IS GUILTY BEYOND A DOUBT OF ROBBERY AND CRIMINAL ACTIONS.
    I think it might also be on meth or something

18. Likes Celticgirl, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I have one question.

Did the spate of burglaries stop after the nigger was made good?
    Yes it did, same as when neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman made Trayvoon good.
    He had his burglar, and that's why Trayvoon attacked.

20. Likes CoonsЯus, Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Not worth the trouble.

22. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Ahmed Niggerberry blast from the past..[/B][INDENT] Too bad three white men went down for the batwing assist on this POS Nigger... there is other footage of him involved in stealing a big screen TV from the Brunswick Walmart
    with his crew of budding young Nigger felons...
    You'd have never known any of that from the Lame Stream media. It was a friend of mine, not a Chimper or niggerhater (yet), who told me afterward that the nigger was a known thief. Talk about common knowledge.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's a hell of a point. If the Rittenhouse jurors hadn't come back with a verdict yet, these three men might have been let go, and then Rittenhouse would have to be convicted.

But the niggers are going to go rioting anyway, so what's the difference?
    Alot of white women on jury? You can bet alot were burners. Middle of the road whites better start taking a side. You can't say you hate Sharpton and make snide comments about Sharpton and Jackson and support this verdict or get intimidated into this verdict. Then go live by Sharpton and Jackson. I see so many middle of the road whites saying they support both verdicts (Rittenhouse and Arbery). Can't do that. Doesn't work that way. Niggers made it absolutely clear where they stand and that's fine. Biden kisses their ass nonstop and they call him Jim Crow Joe. There is no law they cannot hate whites. What they cannot do is act violently on us. Just as we cannot act violently on them. Middle of the road whites better make a decison where they stand a line has been drawn in the sand.

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All nigger young males traveling through any neighborhood but especially white ones are looking to, and are going to, steal from you if given the chance and thinks it can get away with it without coonsequence.
    The problem with white libtards like these jury members is they refuse to believe that true fact. They refuse to because to do so would be "racist."
    These people are mentally ill and brainwashed and living in denial because they feel more "safe" in their fake world in their head. They foolishly believe all the lies about blacks. Just like those who released that murdering nigger from from jail to run over a parade on $1000 unpaid bail.

Having reviewed this case a bit more I think it's unfortunate that it was a coonstruction site, unfinished, that anyone could walk into, with materials not easily stolen, but what was the nigger doing even walking in there? "Taking a shortcut" is always their excuse. Are you stupid.

What's up with the nigger's demeanor. Is he on crack or meth or both. Why was that not brought up at the trial. Meth and crack addicts will steal anything just to pawn for a few hits.
    In cell phone videos it's hard to see the demeanor or the crazy drugged out look in the eyes and muscles but it very apeparrent when you are caught up in the situation.

Just jogging off the meth officer, run 20 miles every day wow you sure have a lot of energy nigger why is that?
    Just if a nigger crackhead attacked you and tried to take your gun it's not like you have time to think about should I shoot or not, and if you don't you'll probably end up dead very shortly.

I have to watch only about 2 seconds of that video where it is stopped by police to tell that nig is on something, could I be wrong I doubt it, I've been told by others that they don't notice when people are on drugs but I definitely do... I think it's on meth
    just a "runners high" officer, yeah right.

Now was he justified in shooting the nig. Maybe, maybe not. If someone pointing a gun at you and you rush them that is very stupid. If you are surrounded by 3 white guys with guns that chased you down in a pickup truck everyone knows that looks a lot like a lynching. The whites bringing guns to the coonfrontation is their fault that it turned lethal. Of course the jogger could have had a gun for all they knew but being 3 vs 1 looks bad.

I have been in a similar situation as this with all the burglaries and having them as neigbors and knowing they did it. When it escalates they always pretend they're innocent and lie. And you're "such a bad man" for escalating or retaliating. They fail to see that they are the ones who started it all with their theivery. They're never responsible for their previous transgressions. Society always give them a pass for being niggers. Guess what nig it is, actually, ALL YOUR FAULT for stealing in the first place. Niggers, despite being as dumb as they are, ALWAYS assume they will get a free pass, because they usually do, from libtards. And.. I'm back to the start.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast