Close

Likes Likes:  113
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Niggers are treated like an endangered species.

God help you if you disrupt one's lifestyle.

"Officer, that black gentleman must have intended to commit suicide... he jumped right out in front of my truck!"

In reality they are a dime a dozen. But we have to treat them like they are irreplacable. I noticed that Sharpton made a speech after the conviction about Ahmaud's parents having an empty seat at the dinner table this Thanksgiving. I thought they didn't like Thanksgiving because we are on stolen land or something. That is the latest tweet from BLM. Their Happy Thanksgiving tweet, "You are on stolen land."" Says who? Show me in writing I'm on stolen land.

Also, I was thinking "Where have I heard that speach about an empty seat at the dinner table?" Biden used that speach in his debate with Trump about covid. Something about our family having empty seat at the dinner table because of covid. Trump called him out on it too. Sharpton doesn't seem that bright. What he says is not that profound. I didn't think what MLK said was that profound either. It's actually very basic.

2. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    What's up with the nigger's demeanor. Is he on crack or meth or both. Why was that not brought up at the trial. Meth and crack addicts will steal anything just to pawn for a few hits.
    In cell phone videos it's hard to see the demeanor or the crazy drugged out look in the eyes and muscles but it very apeparrent when you are caught up in the situation.
    Most niggers act like that without drugs, and once they hit the baff salts, watch out.

You have the right to defend yourself, if you are innocent. If a cop tries to arrest you in a case of mistaken identity, and you shoot him because you didn't do anything wrong, then the cop was in the wrong. (I am not a believer in letting yourself get arrested and trusting the courts.) But this nigger was a known thief, like most niggers are, and that made its chimpout response even worse. The men had every right to make a citizen's arrest, and every right to shoot the nigger. They were the ones defending themselves.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Most niggers act like that without drugs, and once they hit the baff salts, watch out.

You have the right to defend yourself, if you are innocent. If a cop tries to arrest you in a case of mistaken identity, and you shoot him because you didn't do anything wrong, then the cop was in the wrong. (I am not a believer in letting yourself get arrested and trusting the courts.) But this nigger was a known thief, like most niggers are, and that made its chimpout response even worse. The men had every right to make a citizen's arrest, and every right to shoot the nigger. They were the ones defending themselves.
    Getting stopped by cops or being on video are of course things that make niggers chimp but I still think it is on drugs maybe PCP if not meth? And Crack? Maybe a better question is what isn't the nigger on.?

2017 "...officer’s report that depicted Arbery as a black male possessing animalistic strength and uncontrollable aggression:Kanago claimed he began to feel threatened by Arbery, later writing in his report that “veins were popping from [Arbery’s] chest, which made me feel that he was becoming enraged and may turn physically violent towards me.”
    ... = totally on drugs.
    Was it know to hit da baff salts?

I hear he is a know thIEf but the Judge has actually blocked all acess to the niggers criminal record! When I do a search I find this:

https://www.newsweek.com/suppressed-...r-pool-1640641

https://www.conservativebusinessjour...cked-by-judge/

https://rollingout.com/2021/09/02/ju...-to-his-death/

https://givnews.com/did-ahmaud-arber...video-jogging/

It seems very clear the nigger had an extensive criminal record they are trying to hide from us. It seems very clear this Judge is a complete traitor and the whole trial a set up for these white men. IN WHAT WAY IS THIS NIGGERS CRIMINAL HISTORY "IRRELEVANT?" It seems extremely relevant to me.
    Also blocked access to his extensive history of mental illness and mental health record...
    "irrelevant" ... my god... imagine if this drugged out maniac with this history attacked you... how irrelevant it would be...
    Complete bullsh**. and WHY can't I find anything in a search engine about this ???????????
    I would like to see the full criminal record, and mental health record, of the Jogger Arbery.

6. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

My opinion

I haven't read all of the posts to this thread and the reason is I wanted to reply with my thoughts and not be influenced by another's view.

I've taught my kids and friends I've taught to shoot if you drop the hammer on another individual your life will change forever. It doesn't matter if you are justified, completely in the right or doing so to save another it will bend the tab in the system and you are marked. Some frizz head is going to make your life miserable because you used a weapon and that is not politically correct. They can file enough suits to bankrupt you or tie you up from doing the things you plan to do in your life.

It is a suit happy society and there are enough elected officials that will listen to bull shit arguments and try to make a name for themselves by jumping on the band wagon not to mention the news media is going to vilify you no matter what the circumstances are.

While I know the world would be a better place by eliminating some of the antagonists and low lifes infecting society I'd rather LEO do that for me and I not be involved. I have been armed long before it was legal because I live by the adage it is better to carry six than to be carried by six. In all of that time I only had to draw my weapon once and that was for an asshole from California the didn't like my Trump for president sticker. There is no way to arm yourself from having a militant nigger stuck on a jury judging your actions for using a weapon looking to get even with whitey.

This nigger succeded in moving his agenda just by jogging through a neighborhood and that should have been recognized because they all are going to pay a heavy price. There is a camera every 5 feet now to record your actions and the video can be edited to make you look guilty even though there is a back story. Let the cops wrangle the niggers when it is at all possible.

8. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I haven't read all of the posts to this thread and the reason is I wanted to reply with my thoughts and not be influenced by another's view.

I've taught my kids and friends I've taught to shoot if you drop the hammer on another individual your life will change forever. It doesn't matter if you are justified, completely in the right or doing so to save another it will bend the tab in the system and you are marked. Some frizz head is going to make your life miserable because you used a weapon and that is not politically correct. They can file enough suits to bankrupt you or tie you up from doing the things you plan to do in your life.

It is a suit happy society and there are enough elected officials that will listen to bull shit arguments and try to make a name for themselves by jumping on the band wagon not to mention the news media is going to vilify you no matter what the circumstances are.

While I know the world would be a better place by eliminating some of the antagonists and low lifes infecting society I'd rather LEO do that for me and I not be involved. I have been armed long before it was legal because I live by the adage it is better to carry six than to be carried by six. In all of that time I only had to draw my weapon once and that was for an asshole from California the didn't like my Trump for president sticker. There is no way to arm yourself from having a militant nigger stuck on a jury judging your actions for using a weapon looking to get even with whitey.

This nigger succeded in moving his agenda just by jogging through a neighborhood and that should have been recognized because they all are going to pay a heavy price. There is a camera every 5 feet now to record your actions and the video can be edited to make you look guilty even though there is a back story. Let the cops wrangle the niggers when it is at all possible.
    I agree for the most part but even calling cops on niggers can be dangerous for your livelihood.

10. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy has never read a report on how many Niggers do home robberies each year?
    Quite the contrary, Joe is actually quite the racist and knows (or at least knew when he was still somewhat coherent) the nigger crime statistics.

He sponsored the 94 crime bill responsible for housing more niggers in NU than any other bill in history. He knew damn well that money would be used to house niggers more than anyone else. He designed it to do just that with the White House in lock step with every provision. Provision such as mandatory minimum sentencing, three strikes as well as many others ensured it.

He detests niggers and it shows up at an ever increasing rate due to his dementia and subsequent lack of verbal inhibitions. Not a week can go by now without a racist gaff slipping out and it adds fuel to the faction that wants to article 25 his sorry ass to the curb in front of the nursing home.

He looks down on niggers at every turn with the exception of the nigger's turn in the voting booth. This is typical of Democrats. Say one thing, do and believe another while the press covers everything up.

IN WHAT WAY IS THIS NIGGERS CRIMINAL HISTORY "IRRELEVANT?" It seems extremely relevant to me.
    Also blocked access to his extensive history of mental illness and mental health record...
    "irrelevant" ... my god... imagine if this drugged out maniac with this history attacked you... how irrelevant it would be...
    Complete bullsh**. and WHY can't I find anything in a search engine about this ???????????
    I would like to see the full criminal record, and mental health record, of the Jogger Arbery.

The evil irony is that these same types of nigger loving lawyers would be the first to bring up a rape victim's sexual history as a defense in a nigger's trial.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I agree for the most part but even calling cops on niggers can be dangerous for your livelihood.
    San Francisco passed a law called the CAREN Act, which makes it illegal for a white person to call the police on someone for "racial reasons." Of course, any time a white person calls the cops on a nigger for any reason, even if the nigger is trying to rape her, the bigoted, biased, ultra-far-left, nigger-worshipping city of San Fagcisco (AKA Sodom By The Bay), will automatically label it "racial reasons."

14. Likes Sandy , tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    San Francisco passed a law called the CAREN Act, which makes it illegal for a white person to call the police on someone for "racial reasons." Of course, any time a white person calls the cops on a nigger for any reason, even if the nigger is trying to rape her, the bigoted, biased, ultra-far-left, nigger-worshipping city of San Fagcisco (AKA Sodom By The Bay), will automatically label it "racial reasons."
    I heard about this “CAREN” act which is racist in and of itself but that will never matter because it is racist towards whites. I think your best defense there is to be in good shape, throw your wallet at any encroaching niggers and run. Although be careful not to strike the nigger too hard with your wallet when you do so.

16. Likes Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    2017 "...officer’s report that depicted Arbery as a black male possessing animalistic strength and uncontrollable aggression:Kanago claimed he began to feel threatened by Arbery, later writing in his report that “veins were popping from [Arbery’s] chest, which made me feel that he was becoming enraged and may turn physically violent towards me.”
    ... = totally on drugs.
    Was it know to hit da baff salts?
    Wow, just wow, what incredible stuff you pulled up. And the Lame Stream Media still shows it smiling and happy. High skrool photo? And it probably took "high" literally.

Those three are paying a high price for helping rid the world of another violent nigger. A very high price.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard about this “CAREN” act which is racist in and of itself but that will never matter because it is racist towards whites. I think your best defense there is to be in good shape, throw your wallet at any encroaching niggers and run. Although be careful not to strike the nigger too hard with your wallet when you do so.
    The "CAREN" Act is absolutely viciously anti-racist against whites, as well as unconstitutional. But it's San Fagcisco, that's all they can do.

The worst part is how libtards think they can steal the Karen meme. A "Karen" was originally a fat, loud, obnoxious liberal feminist woman who complained about everything and always wanted to see the manager. Like any good meme, it was invented by the alt-right. But libtards, being unable to create, but only able to steal and destroy, decided to steal it and turn "Karen" into a white woman who calls the police on a nigger who's trying to rape her.

20. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    The "CAREN" Act is absolutely viciously anti-racist against whites, as well as unconstitutional. But it's San Fagcisco, that's all they can do.

The worst part is how libtards think they can steal the Karen meme. A "Karen" was originally a fat, loud, obnoxious liberal feminist woman who complained about everything and always wanted to see the manager. Like any good meme, it was invented by the alt-right. But libtards, being unable to create, but only able to steal and destroy, decided to steal it and turn "Karen" into a white woman who calls the police on a nigger who's trying to rape her.
    Absolutely. Their entire existence revolves around “Karening” and their memes are legendarily (is that word?) horrible. Liberals are good for absolutely fucking nothing. We fought to escape their country but enough of them came right with us and are doing their best to ruin the US as well. I would throw a party if California broke off the continent and sank like the titanic.

22. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Quite the contrary, Joe is actually quite the racist and knows (or at least knew when he was still somewhat coherent) the nigger crime statistics.

He sponsored the 94 crime bill ...
    Yes and the bussing etc. but that was a long time ago. And I think he has gone full Traitor now.
    He is also a globalist puppet and look at his nominees. All anti-white.
    have you not seen his actions and statements recently? Here I will post this from page one and look at all the BS he says

Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Biden hails guilty verdict of trio convicted of killing Ahmaud Arbery
    NY Daily News
    DAVE GOLDINER
    November 24, 2021, 2:28 PM
    President Biden hailed the guilty verdicts in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery on Wednesday afternoon but said the murder shows how far America has to go to achieve racial justice for all.

Minutes after three white men were convicted of murdering the Black jogger, Biden said jury’s verdicts “reflect our justice system doing its job.”

“The verdict ensures that those who committed this horrible crime will be punished,” Biden said.

President Joe Biden
    President Joe Biden

President Joe Biden (Evan Vucci/)

Still, Biden said the killing itself, which came after the three men chased down Arbery, is a grim indictment of American society.

“We must recommit ourselves to building a future of unity and shared strength, where no one fears violence because of the color of their skin,” the president said.

On the eve of Thanksgiving, Biden reminded Americans that the killers robbed Arbery’s family of spending the holiday with their promising young son and noted that “nothing can bring Mr. Arbery back to his family and to his community.”

2012 photo of Ahmaud Arbery
    2012 photo of Ahmaud Arbery

2012 photo of Ahmaud Arbery (Yolanda Richardson/)

He called for Arbery’s legacy to be one of progress toward justice for all Americans in a country still bitterly divided along racial lines.

“Arbery’s killing – witnessed by the world on video – is a devastating reminder of how far we have to go in the fight for racial justice in this country,” Biden said from Nantucket, Mass., where he is spending the long holiday weekend.

This photo combo shows, from left, Travis McMichael, William "Roddie" Bryan, and Gregory McMichael during their trial at at the Glynn County Courthouse in Brunswick, Ga.
    This photo combo shows, from left, Travis McMichael, William "Roddie" Bryan, and Gregory McMichael during their trial at at the Glynn County Courthouse in Brunswick, Ga.

Travis McMichael and his father, Greg, were convicted of killing Arbery along with neighbor Roddy Bryan.

The trio claimed they were seeking to detain Arbery over a string of thefts in the area, even though there was no evidence he had anything to do with them. Travis McMichael claimed he fired in self-defense when a cornered Arbery ran towards him.

Ahmaud Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, left, is comforted by Rev. Al Sharpton after the jury convicted Travis McMichael in the Glynn County Courthouse, Wednesday, Nov. 24, in Brunswick, Ga.
    Ahmaud Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, left, is comforted by Rev. Al Sharpton after the jury convicted Travis McMichael in the Glynn County Courthouse, Wednesday, Nov. 24, in Brunswick, Ga.
    More

Ahmaud Arbery's mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, left, is comforted by Rev. Al Sharpton after the jury convicted Travis McMichael in the Glynn County Courthouse, Wednesday, Nov. 24, in Brunswick, Ga. (Stephen B. Morton/)

But prosecutors said the men had no right to stop Arbery, let alone kill him. The jury of nine women and three men, which included just one Black man, agreed and quickly moved to convict all three on almost all the main charges.

They still face federal charges of violating Arbery’s civil rights, a case that Biden vowed to vigorously pursue.

“Equal justice under law (must not become) just a phrase emblazoned in stone above the Supreme Court, but a reality for all Americans,” the president said.
    Just kissing nigger ass with every word practically.
    Acts like every nigger is completely innocent. How would he know? In fact I think he knows even less than we do... he is just saying what he's "supposed to say" according to the woke media and to get the black vote. It's shameful.
    Have you not seen how he praises George Floyd, or his BS white guilt crap propagand-fest gathering in Tulsa, or his welcoming illegal Hatians in, I mean there are hundreds of recent examples.

You know I know how this works. He goes from long ago openly not liking niggers, and someone shames him for it. Then he he has to secretly not like niggers. Then people shame him for that. Then he has to ride nigger Obama's coattails and suck up to him for 4 years. Then a dumb brown bitch calls him a racist on TV. He cowers to her and the media. He later names her his VP. He has just totally, totally sold out.

And I have seen this happen to many white people in the news media and in politics where it's "not okay" to say anything bad about niggers, ever... these people have no bravery and no shame and no morals and just do what (they think) it takes for them to get ahead and sacrifice everything that ever made them who they are. They are cowards and frauds, and no one actually respects them not even the niggers they pander to. It's just a sign of weakness to the nigger animals and a sign of betrayal and weak character to everyone else.

You know maybe deep deep down, deep deep deep down hidden away, he still doesn't like niggers and I would hope so, but what good does that do any of us. He is never saying it ever and on top of that he is lying to cover up that fact ALL THE TIME. LYING ALL THE TIME. You know you either don't believe it and you're lying, or you do believe it and you're a fool and a sellout.
    Either way you should have just stood your ground and continued to say how you really feel from the very start.

You know I feel bad for these people, people like him, I don't want to hate an elderly person or a white person, who could well be my father in some alternate reality, I don't want to hate this guy but he has shown by his words and actions to have zero righteousness.

24. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Jogger survival tip: Never throw an old wallet away. Fill it with scrap papers. Tear off the ends of a couple of $20 bills so that the bill is still serviceable and keep the bill for use. Take the corner of the bills and tape them to pieces of paper the same size as the bills. Leave the corners exposed and sticking out of the same wallet. Keep loose change, pennies and nickles only, in the same wallet. Fill the wallet with unused gift cards from the checkout stands. Throw in some bubble gum machine bling and an old broken sail phoamb for good measure and keep all of this stuff on your person at all times until needed.

When approached by a jogger, throw the entire wallet behind you, away from your direction of intended escape letting the change spill out onto the pavement. Scream "JUST TAKE IT!" This will distract the jogger giving you time to get away. The total cost to save your life is some loose change.

You know maybe deep deep down, deep deep deep down hidden away, he still doesn't like niggers and I would hope so, but what good does that do any of us. He is never saying it ever and on top of that he is lying to cover up that fact ALL THE TIME. LYING ALL THE TIME. You know you either don't believe it and you're lying, or you do believe it and you're a fool and a sellout.
    Either way you should have just stood your ground and continued to say how you really feel from the very start.

You know I feel bad for these people, people like him, I don't want to hate an elderly person or a white person, who could well be my father in some alternate reality, I don't want to hate this guy but he has shown by his words and actions to have zero righteousness.
    He probably does still detest niggers on some level underneath all of the dead brain cells. I think that at this point, he probably doesn't even remember who he is, much less who niggers are except for the one nurse they keep on call to wipe his ass after he soils himself which seems to happen at least weekly now.

I can't stand this babbling old fool but what they are doing with him amounts to elder abuse. Of course, he has much worse coming to him for all of his abuses of women and young girls so, no... I don't really feel sorry for him one bit.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As we knew they would. It's a damn shame. And I agree with ray.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12