Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread

Thread: Batwinged Coon

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Batwinged Coon

Bullshit! It was self defense..juries should be made up of cops rather than humans who've never had to deal with a feral nigger!

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well, when I get jury duty I’m batting for team whitey and I expect you all do the same. This includes conviction of anyone black guilty or not guilty. Their black asses will be heading to prison. I’m gonna do they same thing they do to us. No reason will be used black will equal automatic guilty in my eyes. I don’t give a shit if they are innocent their black asses will be headed to prison.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are NEVER innocent. Even if they didn't commit the crime they are being charged for, they have committed other heinous crimes, and if they haven't, they will (it's in the nature of the beasts). Usually, if they have no crime record, it's because they simply haven't been caught. Niggers should all be caged just like any other dangerous beast you might see at a zoo. Either that, or they should be released back to their native habitat in Africa.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell yes! I had jury duty several years back where a spook was on trial for robbery.

I painted myself as the most unracist, nigger loving white dude that ever walked the earth.

I convinced them so well I was selected as a juror!

It only took us about 30 minutes to come back with a guilty verdict. And 29 of those minutes was spent putting in our order for refreshments and snacks plus deciding who would be the foreman.

Bye bye problemsome nigger!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, when I get jury duty I’m batting for team whitey and I expect you all do the same. This includes conviction of anyone black guilty or not guilty. Their black asses will be heading to prison. I’m gonna do they same thing they do to us. No reason will be used black will equal automatic guilty in my eyes. I don’t give a shit if they are innocent their black asses will be headed to prison.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are NEVER innocent. Even if they didn't commit the crime they are being charged for, they have committed other heinous crimes, and if they haven't, they will (it's in the nature of the beasts). Usually, if they have no crime record, it's because they simply haven't been caught. Niggers should all be caged just like any other dangerous beast you might see at a zoo. Either that, or they should be released back to their native habitat in Africa.
    You know what the oldest lie in America is, Senator? That a nigger can be innocent.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    A whole minute I am really disappointed in you.

We had to make it look good! If we could have voted as we entered the deliberation room, we could have shaved off a little time!

N.A.A.C.P.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are up and about early are you cooking the turkey? Happy Thanksgiving from my husband and I.

Thank you and right back to you and your family!

Bird is in the oven! Someday that will be rayciss and sheeiitt!

N.A.A.C.P.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's an commercial on TV for Lidl with a nigger cooking the turkey for his half white half black fambily, makes you feel sick doesn't it? Neither of us are keen on turkey we prefer a nice chicken and not from KFC either.

I just pitched an advertisement for Cabelas, a semi-popular outdoor sports outfitter in our area, who for the first time that I have noticed featured a black ass nigger buck on one page of their circular.

The rest of the circular was loaded with normal white folks, including a very pale blonde haired family... the way I remember their previous ads.

I'm sorry but by allowing just one shine shows they have bowed and become woke.

So add Cabela to the fuck you list of places I will not shop.

Goddamn niggers don't shop at Cabelas! They are fucking afraid of the woods!

N.A.A.C.P.

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I just pitched an advertisement for Cabelas, a semi-popular outdoor sports outfitter in our area, who for the first time that I have noticed featured a black ass nigger buck on one page of their circular.

The rest of the circular was loaded with normal white folks, including a very pale blonde haired family... the way I remember their previous ads.

My first Cabela's purchase was about 1986. I've always liked looking at their catalogs. They used to sell M-65 jackets that looked very similar to authentic GI. I don't remember seeing any nigger.

You have to admit, they have to have a token nigger these days to be "modern" and proactive. Not quite as woke as places like Macy's or JC Penney's. As a business, they need to be seen as an equal opportunity employer. I don't agree with putting a nigger on their ads, but I won't condemn them just yet. Haven't bought anything from them in years though.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They don't like trees and have an allergy to rope.
    One-liner of the day!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    One-liner of the day!

Yep! I'll definitely second that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey

They don't like trees and have an allergy to rope.

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

Cabelas was sold down the river by RINO cocksucker Ben Sasse, who put Grand Rapids, located in his home state,
    into a a depression. He maneuvered behind the scenes, profiting from it's sale to Bass Pro, while eliminating
    competition that benefited consumers.

23. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There's an commercial on TV for Lidl with a nigger cooking the turkey for his half white half black fambily, makes you feel sick doesn't it? Neither of us are keen on turkey we prefer a nice chicken and not from KFC either.
    Oh yeah.... saw another an our market... so busy fuming didnt note the product. Totally negro family with a single mudshark half baked woman aming them. This must be an appealing situation for this generation of women... the King Kong fantasy.

Who the hell is ramming this down our throats?
    White women tv producers, woke advertising execs?

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Good point

Excellent point, my friend ! We all need to be playing for team Whitey at all times. If we could stick together like niggers do, we could actually make progress instead of losing our country. Just ONE true White juror could have at least kept the McMichaels out of jail, finally they would get tired of trying them.And now the nigger lickin' Democraps are wanting to hang them for taking away a potential voter.We got to get our shit together, boys and girls......