Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Do we keep the halfbreeds?

I think most full Africans will be eliminated by the new technology but I have had some positive interactions from some well trained negro mixed corporate slaves recently. I wonder if they can be converted into indentured servants and breeders, or just exterminated?

Will they just chimp out or can they be effective in the new reset? Can we use them in war against Africa? Nigger eradication is survival now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fEw2T2P.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	18340

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any animal with negro DNA in it is an animal and animalistic behavior can be expected at any time.

Very similar to a canine that goes for years without so much as growling at anyone, only to witness it suddenly chew the head off a human.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We often compare "people" who are part niggers to fine wine that's been polluted. If you have a case of Chateau Lafite, all of whose bottles a nigger pulled the cork on and pissed in, do you keep one because the nigger pissed only a drop into it?

All the part niggers have to go.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scientists say that chimps share about 98% of their DNA with humans, but chimps cannot be called 98% human. A nigger may technically have 99.999% human DNA, but ANY part nigger, one drop or a millionth of a drop, means it still cannot be called human. So, no, half-breeds are very far from being human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler BXF
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think most full Africans will be eliminated by the new technology but I have had some positive interactions from some well trained negro mixed corporate slaves recently. I wonder if they can be converted into indentured servants and breeders, or just exterminated?

Will they just chimp out or can they be effective in the new reset? Can we use them in war against Africa? Nigger eradication is survival now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fEw2T2P.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	18340
    There's a "one drop" rule for a reason. One single drop of nigger spoils the whole body.

In my youth I thought there was a difference between a nigger and a black "person." A lifetime of experience has taught me better.

A nigger is a nigger, is a nigger, is a nigger. No exceptions.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We often compare "people" who are part niggers to fine wine that's been polluted. If you have a case of Chateau Lafite, all of whose bottles a nigger pulled the cork on and pissed in, do you keep one because the nigger pissed only a drop into it?

All the part niggers have to go.
    Totally agree!

9. Likes Celticgirl liked this post