Close

Likes Likes:  26
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

    Darrell Nigger Brooks appears in court charged with multiple murders!

    Xmas parade 'killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court charged with multiple murders after he 'intentionally' plowed his SUV into crowd and 'tried to hit as many people as possible' Death toll rises to SIX as child dies in hospital.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-charges.html

  2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Xmas parade 'killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court charged with multiple murders after he 'intentionally' plowed his SUV into crowd and 'tried to hit as many people as possible' Death toll rises to SIX as child dies in hospital.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-charges.html
    POS ape!!

  4. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  5. #3
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-charges.html

    Ready to steam out of the ears?
    5m bond.
    This is such a travesty of justice, I only hope it wakes more people up. The justice system wants us all dead and wants our tormentors free to do whatever they want to us. My only hope is if someone actually pays it this nigger meets a vigilante or something. I want this nigger dead.

  6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  7. #4
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I see the down low nigger got itself all gussied up for prison. Got it's hair did and got a purdy green dress.
    I'm sure it's looking forward to spending quality time with it's homies again




    Gawd, niggers make me sick !

  8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  9. #5
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    WI has an ongoing love affair with negroes.
    The typical sitting judge in Waukesha or Milwaukee county is a 300 pound black woman. Spooks comprise a huge fractiion of SE WI. The gibs program is marginally better than IL, and it tends to vacuum Chicago's trash population across the border. This is Detroit 2.0.

  10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  11. #6
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see in the photo how they have the coon wrapped in protective bubble wrap.

    If I were sheriff up there, it would have a bullseye painted on its black ass.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  12. Likes Mr. Sandman , Chimp Detester liked this post
  13. #7
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    In the next episode of Looney Libtards:

    They will claim that this "incident" is exactly like the Rittenhouse case and because Rittenhouse "got away with murder", this coon must too. Then when it gets convicted, they'll say it's just because of white privilege and systematic racism and cities will burn again.

  14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  15. #8
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I see in the photo how they have the coon wrapped in protective bubble wrap.

    If I were sheriff up there, it would have a bullseye painted on its black ass.
    That nigger should have had about 200 pounds of chains around it. For preparation to throw it into a sewage treatment plant.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  16. Likes Chimp Detester, CoonsЯus liked this post
  17. #9
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the next episode of Looney Libtards:

    They will claim that this "incident" is exactly like the Rittenhouse case and because Rittenhouse "got away with murder", this coon must too. Then when it gets convicted, they'll say it's just because of white privilege and systematic racism and cities will burn again.
    You're giving better legal analysis than anything on Fox or MSNBC or anywhere else. You're absolutely correct about the idiotic moral equivalences about to be drawn.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  18. Likes Chimp Detester, Ignatow liked this post
  19. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the next episode of Looney Libtards:

    They will claim that this "incident" is exactly like the Rittenhouse case and because Rittenhouse "got away with murder", this coon must too. Then when it gets convicted, they'll say it's just because of white privilege and systematic racism and cities will burn again.
    What if the "Reverends" go there during this asshole's trial and try to intimidate the jury to not finding it not guilty or there are not enough niggers on the jury? I can see them doing this after what has been going on and Biden supporting them. It is infuriating but I don't put it past them.

  20. Likes Mr. Sandman , Chimp Detester liked this post
  21. #11
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    What if the "Reverends" go there during this asshole's trial and try to intimidate the jury to not finding it not guilty or there are not enough niggers on the jury? I can see them doing this after what has been going on and Biden supporting them. It is infuriating but I don't put it past them.
    They've already attempted to intimidate juries before, why stop now when they know they'll still get away with it?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  22. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  23. #12
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    TV news stations are now treating it like
    some natural disaster and never mentioning the
    killer at all. He is already disappearing into Wisconsin's nigger loving justice machineey.

  24. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  25. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see the down low nigger got itself all gussied up for prison. Got it's hair did and got a purdy green dress.
    I'm sure it's looking forward to spending quality time with it's homies again




    Gawd, niggers make me sick !
    I hope that nigger C@CK$UCKER has a 400 LB. cellmate that drills it's @$$ NON stop!!

  26. Likes Chimp Detester, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  27. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Chimp Detester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is his sex-crazed aids-infected cell mate, Calvin the Cuddly Coon:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	18363

  28. Likes Mr. Sandman , CoonsЯus liked this post
  29. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That nigger should have had about 200 pounds of chains around it. For preparation to throw it into a sewage treatment plant.
    what, and then pollute all that nice shit?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  30. Likes Chimp Detester, Mr. Sandman liked this post
  31. #16
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I hope that nigger C@CK$UCKER has a 400 LB. cellmate that drills it's @$$ NON stop!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Here is his sex-crazed aids-infected cell mate, Calvin the Cuddly Coon:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	18363
    But how do you know the nigger wouldn't like that?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  32. Likes CoonsЯus, Chimp Detester liked this post
  33. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just found out my daughter's friend's friend's child (6 years old) was hit at that parade. Still in hospital. God damn. My daughter said the woman is pissed to say the least. I'm outside Chimpcongo.

  34. Likes Mr. Sandman , Chimp Detester liked this post
  35. #18
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    But how do you know the nigger wouldn't like that?
    It DEFINITELY would!! Niggers beez on da' downlow n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •