Close

Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Paradise Lost

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Paradise Lost

I own a condo about 3/10ths of a mile from the beach on Holiday Isle in Destin, FL. I was thrilled about buying it 4 years ago. We rent it out when we are not using it and we turn a very nice profit from it. It was and still is a great purchase, but...

Something is different now in my beloved Destin. Not so much on Holiday Isle but in the rest of the city (town, beachfront community, et.al) we are getting more and more niggers. Destin can be a very expensive place to come to, although if you are smart it can be reasonable. My wife and I were driving along Scenic Gulf Highway which runs parallel to the Gulf of Mexico. These are among the best beaches in the country, if not the world. Along this road are some of the more expensive rental properties. I was disgusted to see what seemed like an endless stream of those golf carts that sit 6-8 people, full of niggers, And not the high-yellow niggers either...these are nappy-headed, dreadlock wearing, common ghetto niggers. How the fuck is this possible? In the restaurants it is the same story. Some of these eateries are expensive as hell, yet I see niggers in them. There are plenty of high-end shops and there are plenty of shuffling stupid niggers to shop in and steal from them. Again, WTF happened here?!?

I guess if a hoard of them pooled their welfare checks together they might be able to afford a few days here, but it would take a lot of them. Maybe that's it? All I know is that they are here and it disgusts me. Granted, it seems like they keep mostly to themselves because they know that they are not wanted here and they are seriously outnumbered, but we all know that it is only a matter of time before they become emboldened and start the real monkeyshines.

I am retiring in a few years and to live my retirement dream, I will need to sell this place. I will miss it, but I will not miss seeing the niggers come here and destroy another paradise.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I guess if a hoard of them pooled their welfare checks together they might be able to afford a few days here, but it would take a lot of them. Maybe that's it?
    Here's my guess...

Consumer credit is so readily available these days, anyone with a heartbeat and a credit score in triple digits, can get a credit card. Quite likely, these Destin niggers are paying for "theys" vacations with multiple newly-acquired low limit, high interest, credit cards.

Of course, these lenders will end up getting stiffed.

I've seen it with new cars -- especially the Korean brands. I've seen many niggers in cars with temp licenses over the last couple months. Credit standards for auto loans are as lax as they've ever been. 6 - 8 months from now, most of those vehicles will be back on the lot.

There are maybe 100,000 niggers in this country with disposable income. The rest are almost always using someone else's money.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 11-23-2021 at 04:17 PM.

3. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I own a condo about 3/10ths of a mile from the beach on Holiday Isle in Destin, FL. I was thrilled about buying it 4 years ago. We rent it out when we are not using it and we turn a very nice profit from it. It was and still is a great purchase, but...

Something is different now in my beloved Destin. Not so much on Holiday Isle but in the rest of the city (town, beachfront community, et.al) we are getting more and more niggers. Destin can be a very expensive place to come to, although if you are smart it can be reasonable. My wife and I were driving along Scenic Gulf Highway which runs parallel to the Gulf of Mexico. These are among the best beaches in the country, if not the world. Along this road are some of the more expensive rental properties. I was disgusted to see what seemed like an endless stream of those golf carts that sit 6-8 people, full of niggers, And not the high-yellow niggers either...these are nappy-headed, dreadlock wearing, common ghetto niggers. How the fuck is this possible? In the restaurants it is the same story. Some of these eateries are expensive as hell, yet I see niggers in them. There are plenty of high-end shops and there are plenty of shuffling stupid niggers to shop in and steal from them. Again, WTF happened here?!?

I guess if a hoard of them pooled their welfare checks together they might be able to afford a few days here, but it would take a lot of them. Maybe that's it? All I know is that they are here and it disgusts me. Granted, it seems like they keep mostly to themselves because they know that they are not wanted here and they are seriously outnumbered, but we all know that it is only a matter of time before they become emboldened and start the real monkeyshines.

I am retiring in a few years and to live my retirement dream, I will need to sell this place. I will miss it, but I will not miss seeing the niggers come here and destroy another paradise.

If you got all the Gibbs Me dats an extended family of coons rakes in, Sec 8, WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, etc; etc; you could too afford a luxurious "Destin"ation vacation!

Next thing you know those bastards will be taking over that little amusement area like they have Cedar Point up in Sandusky, Ohio.
    Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do niggers even go to the beach? They can't swim.
    I would think a perfect nigger vacation would be to a watermelon patch, you know, like a u pick.
    Ah, who am I kidding, that would constitute some form of work.

7. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkabawl Stah View Post
    Why do niggers even go to the beach? They can't swim.

I would think a perfect nigger vacation would be to a watermelon patch, you know, like a u pick.

Ah, who am I kidding, that would constitute some form of work.

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

9. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Here's my guess...

Consumer credit is so readily available these days, anyone with a heartbeat and a credit score in triple digits, can get a credit card. Quite likely, these Destin niggers are paying for "theys" vacations with multiple newly-acquired low limit, high interest, credit cards.

Of course, these lenders will end up getting stiffed.

I've seen it with new cars -- especially the Korean brands. I've seen many niggers in cars with temp licenses over the last couple months. Credit standards for auto loans are as lax as they've ever been. 6 - 8 months from now, most of those vehicles will be back on the lot.

There are maybe 100,000 niggers in this country with disposable income. The rest are almost always using someone else's money.
    Tru Dat!!

11. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here in So Cal, niggers are everywhere humans are. They are brazen enough to hang out in nice upscale places like Newport Beach (NB), Dana Point, La Jolla, the list goes on. Of course they are always looked at with disgust by folks like me who know what they truly are. They just can't behave decently -- they scream, oook, eeek, wear ugly bright clothes. Then their ugly monstrous faces and smell just make people avoid them. Yeah, we're all racists, they say. Even ocean front restaurants, they are there. Nigger rich bastards. Well Coon-be Bryant used to live in NB, but his coal burning whore Messican wife and half breed sprogs live here, too. NB should be changed to
    mean Nigger Bitch.

They infiltrate nice subdivisions, three families in one house. But they can afford G Wagon Mercedeses, Teslas, Volvos, Jags. All stolen or leased. Funny thing is, some old coons drive old Benzes, that's such a laugh! Nigger rich!

Paradise is being lost everyday. Endless no hablo Pablos cross illegally daily, from every shithole Central American cesspools. Talk in an uneducated peasant language, a vulgarization of grammatically correct Spanish. 4 kids in tow, always pregnant, draining ALL taxpayers of $. Midgets just a notch above any nigger. I take that back. Filthy thieves and lawbreakers act like niggers, so they are niggers. They speak something not too far from bix nood.

I can't wait until November 2022...retake the House and Senate!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

"... Funny thing is, some old coons drive old Benzes, that's such a laugh!..."

Because there aren't any deuce and a quarters left!

N.A.A.C.P.

15. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Here in So Cal, niggers are everywhere humans are. They are brazen enough to hang out in nice upscale places like Newport Beach (NB), Dana Point, La Jolla, the list goes on. Of course they are always looked at with disgust by folks like me who know what they truly are. They just can't behave decently -- they scream, oook, eeek, wear ugly bright clothes. Then their ugly monstrous faces and smell just make people avoid them. Yeah, we're all racists, they say. Even ocean front restaurants, they are there. Nigger rich bastards. Well Coon-be Bryant used to live in NB, but his coal burning whore Messican wife and half breed sprogs live here, too. NB should be changed to
    mean Nigger Bitch.

They infiltrate nice subdivisions, three families in one house. But they can afford G Wagon Mercedeses, Teslas, Volvos, Jags. All stolen or leased. Funny thing is, some old coons drive old Benzes, that's such a laugh! Nigger rich!

Paradise is being lost everyday. Endless no hablo Pablos cross illegally daily, from every shithole Central American cesspools. Talk in an uneducated peasant language, a vulgarization of grammatically correct Spanish. 4 kids in tow, always pregnant, draining ALL taxpayers of $. Midgets just a notch above any nigger. I take that back. Filthy thieves and lawbreakers act like niggers, so they are niggers. They speak something not too far from bix nood.

I can't wait until November 2022...retake the House and Senate!
    Yes Ignatow, it was the same when I lived in Huntington Beach in the 90s and early 2000s. I can imagine it has only got worse. I remember when niggers robbed the Taco Bell up on Bolsa Chica and Heil. It didn't shock me as I knew only niggers did shit like that- Choose to rob a Taco Bell.

17. Likes Ignatow liked this post