I own a condo about 3/10ths of a mile from the beach on Holiday Isle in Destin, FL. I was thrilled about buying it 4 years ago. We rent it out when we are not using it and we turn a very nice profit from it. It was and still is a great purchase, but...

Something is different now in my beloved Destin. Not so much on Holiday Isle but in the rest of the city (town, beachfront community, et.al) we are getting more and more niggers. Destin can be a very expensive place to come to, although if you are smart it can be reasonable. My wife and I were driving along Scenic Gulf Highway which runs parallel to the Gulf of Mexico. These are among the best beaches in the country, if not the world. Along this road are some of the more expensive rental properties. I was disgusted to see what seemed like an endless stream of those golf carts that sit 6-8 people, full of niggers, And not the high-yellow niggers either...these are nappy-headed, dreadlock wearing, common ghetto niggers. How the fuck is this possible? In the restaurants it is the same story. Some of these eateries are expensive as hell, yet I see niggers in them. There are plenty of high-end shops and there are plenty of shuffling stupid niggers to shop in and steal from them. Again, WTF happened here?!?

I guess if a hoard of them pooled their welfare checks together they might be able to afford a few days here, but it would take a lot of them. Maybe that's it? All I know is that they are here and it disgusts me. Granted, it seems like they keep mostly to themselves because they know that they are not wanted here and they are seriously outnumbered, but we all know that it is only a matter of time before they become emboldened and start the real monkeyshines.

I am retiring in a few years and to live my retirement dream, I will need to sell this place. I will miss it, but I will not miss seeing the niggers come here and destroy another paradise.