Close

Likes Likes:  49
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Facespook: most hate directed towards nigger cunts

Haha! Washington compost whining again. Facespook has a lot of hate going on. It seems like most of the hate is directed towards stinking nigger cunts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...m-biased-race/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully it continues

Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Haha! Washington compost whining again. Facespook has a lot of hate going on. It seems like most of the hate is directed towards stinking nigger cunts.

Those sows need to be hated. Especially the self entitled battle sows that think they are something special. You know, the ones that don't get the muh dikking and drive their welfare Scalades.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

NO surprise!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nig Sows are the worst form of life on the planet. Even worse than the fictional Morlocks (who I think would have evolved from the nigger):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Morlock.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	18318

Name:	metoo.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	18319

One of these is wearing a mask, not sure which one.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Nig Sows are the worst form of life on the planet. Even worse than the fictional Morlocks (who I think would have evolved from the nigger):

Means nothing. Some buck will muhdik both.
    It is only disgusting to humans.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sows, be they young hoes, single mammies, or fully -matured, massive battlesows are without exception the most depraved, fugly, filthy, vicious creatures on the planet and I dare anyone to find someone on this earth who likes them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not enough.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Tarana Burke could be the ugliest sow I've ever seen. She takes credit for founding the @metoo movement,
    but everyone is too afraid to call bullshit on that. No one harassed that monster. Offering her muh-dikk was
    charity, at worst. What's more incredible is some nigger got this beast pregnant. This kind of fugly should
    never be allowed to replicate. Why do niggers not know that ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Tarana Burke could be the ugliest sow I've ever seen. She takes credit for founding the @metoo movement,
    but everyone is too afraid to call bullshit on that. No one harassed that monster. Offering her muh-dikk was
    charity, at worst. What's more incredible is some nigger got this beast pregnant. This kind of fugly should
    never be allowed to replicate. Why do niggers not know that ?
    Double bagger?

Damn, that sow is lucky to be living now, where it gets fawned over by libtard clowns. Not long ago she would have been worked to death in dem ol' cotton fields back home, or sitting in a cage at a sideshow on Coney Island.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

They really will muh dikk anything.

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Double bagger?

That one skipped both bags and went straight to coyote ugly.

Hurry up an gnaw that leg off before it wakes up, nigger, and hope none of your homies catch you leaving it's apartment.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Facespook is so rabidly extreme nigger-loving, engaging in Gestapo-like censorship of anything remotely critical of niggers, that it's impossible for nigger cunts to be the recipients of the "most hate" on Facespook. Therefore, the article is FAKE NEWS - but what do you expect from the Washington comPost?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and their nigger cunt sows are WORTHY of our ire and disgust.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Facespook is so rabidly extreme nigger-loving, engaging in Gestapo-like censorship of anything remotely critical of niggers, that it's impossible for nigger cunts to be the recipients of the "most hate" on Facespook. Therefore, the article is FAKE NEWS - but what do you expect from the Washington comPost?
    Yea, I am banned another 30 days on there for daring to call one stupid. I am very careful but they ban me for even less each and every time. I needed the break anyway.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yea, I am banned another 30 days on there for daring to call one stupid. I am very careful but they ban me for even less each and every time. I needed the break anyway.
    Moving the goal posts is the favorite tactic of the woketurd. LiveLeak was a great site, wide open comments section,
    great videos, and always a lively exchange between opposing points of view. Of course, liberal idiots got their silly
    asses handed to them regularly, so the silencing began. Prohibited words, suspensions, ghost banning, channel
    blocking, and non-stop goal post moving, with no notification of rules being changed. It got to where it was just a
    leftist echo chamber, and everyone abandoned it. Formerly a top 100 site, they went dark last year.
    That's where Facebook is heading, mark my words.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Moving the goal posts is the favorite tactic of the woketurd. LiveLeak was a great site, wide open comments section,
    great videos, and always a lively exchange between opposing points of view. Of course, liberal idiots got their silly
    asses handed to them regularly, so the silencing began. Prohibited words, suspensions, ghost banning, channel
    blocking, and non-stop goal post moving, with no notification of rules being changed. It got to where it was just a
    leftist echo chamber, and everyone abandoned it. Formerly a top 100 site, they went dark last year.
    That's where Facebook is heading, mark my words.
    Yea, I was on LiveLeak. I occasionally head over to leaked reality now. The only point of facespook for me is to troll. I deleted all real social media accounts I had.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Exactly. I call bullshit as well. You can't say shit about niggers on that platform without getting thrown in Facebook jail. Now the niggers and libs can be as vicious as they want if you're a white Conservative. I speak from experience.