Close

Likes Likes:  8
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like

    Niggers With Rifles Outside the Ahmaud Arbery Courthouse

    These dumbasses are likely to fuck around and find out. I believe closing arguments will happen tomorrow and the case goes to the jury.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83d2e54c1ad22b43654216e6f9241a4d.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	18296

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8cdbb2a06a77dfc2a157b454d4dcfb6f.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	18297

    This ^^^ will not end well. I guess we'll find out shortly.

    https://www.savannahnow.com/story/ne...er/8725048002/
    ĎI come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.í -- Gen. James Mattis

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t expect any chimpouts because I see no way these assholes are acquitted. What dumb fucks go out nigger hunting with a 12 gauge and record the whole thing? They are even more stupid than your average pavement ape with their sail foam videos.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  3. Likes Chimp Detester, Nig Zero liked this post
  4. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I don’t expect any chimpouts because I see no way these assholes are acquitted. What dumb fucks go out nigger hunting with a 12 gauge and record the whole thing? They are even more stupid than your average pavement ape with their sail foam videos.
    I agree with every word of your post. For the record, I also believe these dipshits were out nigger hunting. My point was that niggers blinged-out in all that surplus gear (most of which is worn improperly) and with rifles wont mix well with the police when the verdict comes in. Convicted or acquitted, this trial couldn't possibly be more racially charged. Spooks are likely to chimp over either verdict. Hope I'm wrong because I hate seeing police officers injured while wrangling niggers. And....you know there'll be a battalion of cops present during the verdict.

    At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys.
    ĎI come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.í -- Gen. James Mattis

  5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  6. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,100
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]
    At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys/QUOTE]

    Armed niggers are not always a bad thing. Get two or more niggers together and bat wings will likely ensure due to “derespeck”
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  7. #5
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure every nigger with a rifle is in someone's crosshairs.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  8. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I don’t expect any chimpouts because I see no way these assholes are acquitted. What dumb fucks go out nigger hunting with a 12 gauge and record the whole thing? They are even more stupid than your average pavement ape with their sail foam videos.
    Agreed! Giving the state videotaped evidence is retarded. They should’ve coordinated the same story with each other and stuck to it. Or better yet, refuse to talk without being in the presence of a lawyer. I’d do that even if someone broke in my house and i used deadly force.

  9. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
  10. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=animal mother;199025]
    At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys/QUOTE]

    Armed niggers are not always a bad thing. Get two or more niggers together and bat wings will likely ensure due to “derespeck”
    Especially if you get a whole herd of them armed and in or near a funeral.
    ĎI come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.í -- Gen. James Mattis

  11. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SC Anemia;200415]
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

    Especially if you get a whole herd of them armed and in or near a funeral.
    Or barrel.

  12. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jenkemfactory;200416]
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

    Or barrel.
    testing...

  13. #10
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Bottle_of_Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one thing I couldn't stand in the trial was them showing that nigger in a bow tie like he wasn't a dangerous, violent thug.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

    Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

  14. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I agree with every word of your post. For the record, I also believe these dipshits were out nigger hunting. My point was that niggers blinged-out in all that surplus gear (most of which is worn improperly) and with rifles wont mix well with the police when the verdict comes in. Convicted or acquitted, this trial couldn't possibly be more racially charged. Spooks are likely to chimp over either verdict. Hope I'm wrong because I hate seeing police officers injured while wrangling niggers. And....you know there'll be a battalion of cops present during the verdict.

    At first glance I thought these apes were the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition) remember those retards? Half were carrying Airsoft toys.
    I remember those primate @$$h0le$!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •