Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

What if they're just being honest about themselves?

I've seen them drop and put back on their masks so many times, I just gave up and found myself frequenting this forum lol.

I was thinking, from their point of view, wouldn't it be onerous and hard to always have to put on their mask? Their, "White Mask"? From their point of view, it must truly be oppressive to have to constantly remember to don the mask of civilization. Maybe this is what they mean by whiteness being inherently oppressive?

Maybe it's very very hard for them to keep pretending to be part of human civilzation, and these ones are just being honest about it?

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    Either they need to put on the mask and join civilization or get the fuck out and go back to Africa. Every other race manages to become Americanized in a generation but, niggers have supposedly been here since 1619 and still can’t figure it out. It’s time for them to go back to the mud hut where they can ook, grunt and get their muh dik on without any repercussions from whitey.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    Either they need to put on the mask and join civilization or get the fuck out and go back to Africa. Every other race manages to become Americanized in a generation but, niggers have supposedly been here since 1619 and still can’t figure it out. It’s time for them to go back to the mud hut where they can ook, grunt and get their muh dik on without any repercussions from whitey.
    I know, I hope I'm not giving the impression I'm defending their behavior.

I'm saying I've realized it's futile to either defend or attack their actions. It won't make a difference. Like you said they're the ONLY ones who haven't adapted.

Perhaps it is better to leave them to their dung huts (which resembles their hair and their hides) because they are just incapable of grasping civilization.

I'm simply postulating that from their perspective, if forcing someone who can only live in dung huts to live in skyscrapers, then it must be so hard they would naturally view it as oppressive. Hence anything so complicated like civilization would be viewed as oppressive to them because it's natural to us but not to them (because civilization prohibits them from chimping).

They're forced to wear a mask and it's too heavy for them, it probably always will be for the next 1 million years.

I've hung around and worked around them for so long, I've seen them put on and take off their mask so many times I cannot deny it any longer. The only explanation I have is they just lack the faculties and have been pretending this whole time. And oh yes, they have hides, not skin.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've hung around and worked around them for so long, I've seen them put on and take off their mask so many times I cannot deny it any longer. The only explanation I have is they just lack the faculties and have been pretending this whole time. And oh yes, they have hides, not skin.
    I'm no fan of mask mandates by any stretch, but niggers are walking containers of all kinds of communicable diseases. They should absolutely be forced to wear medical-grade masks anytime in public.

And then they wonder why nigger and spigger "communities" have the highest rates of COVID spreading.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'm no fan of mask mandates by any stretch, but niggers are walking containers of all kinds of communicable diseases. They should absolutely be forced to wear medical-grade masks anytime in public.

And then they wonder why nigger and spigger "communities" have the highest rates of COVID spreading.
    Lol sorry, by mask I mean their fakeness, insecerity, phoniness, etc. Like they wear a mask to live in civilized society, meaning they have to act insecerely to their instincts in order to live amongst us. I've seen them put on and take off their phoniness a million times.

I believe that even nature concurs, by bestowing on them immunity to Malaria with... sickle cell.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If niggers have such a problem keeping their 'civilized mask' on while living in civilization, I'm sure someone has a nail gun that could help keep it on. That being said, I don't want anyone wrecking their nail gun by using it on a hard impenetrable surface like a nigger's thickened boney plated noggin. it was just a thought...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Better yet, confine them to their own areas and let them contaminate and kill each other!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    At the first of the pandemic when all the white people were pushing to wear the mask, the niggers would not or would only cover their mouthes. Now, with a lot of conservative whites going against the mask, the niggers have their masks strapped up nice and tight to their faces. Especially in all white supermarkets. I've seen them. They hate white people plain And simple

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously makes you wonder why the light bulb hasn't gone on above the jigaboos heads...

Return to Africa= no Whitey to make and enforce laws.
    They could do what they want when they want without a care in the world!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed, civilization requires a certain level of intelligence, creativity, and work. Somewhere, I read that the average prison inmate's IQ is 92. Assuming that is correct, civilization needs at least that amount to function. Also, creativity is very important. Some people don't have it, even many whites. Basically, how the brain is "wired" together results in civilization. The Negroid brain just never needed civilization in order to survive. The Congo provided enough natural resources for the niggers to breed to maximum capacity. Now the European peoples are providing the natural resources for them. The original African slaves were too stupid to be a threat, the crossbreed African-Americans possess just enough White genes to have enough intelligence to behave (the mask or facade of humanity) somewhat and to now be at the level of a serious criminal threat. The niggers will continue to overbreed and destroy the Whites until nothing is left, then the niggers will revert back to cannibalism. For everyone's safety, they must be shipped back to Africa.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Many of the scientific facts about the biological and physical differences between niggers and whites have been buried by coon lovers. Like the anthropologist back in 1920 who had been in Africa for years observing niggers and their behavior. He did thousands of autopsies. Fortunately I was able to read alot of his transcripts. He was the guy who discussed the cranial sutures closing up prematurely in niggers causing violent behavioral outbursts and poor comprehension skills. Thicker skulls etc. Also he said that the average nigger brain weighs 1,250 grams, while the white male brain averages around 1,600. With the white Caucasian female and Asian brain weighing slightly higher at 1,600-1,700 grams. Plus way more info about the internal differences of pigmentation on organs of niggers he spoke on.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many of the scientific facts about the biological and physical differences between niggers and whites have been buried by coon lovers. Like the anthropologist back in 1920 who had been in Africa for years observing niggers and their behavior. He did thousands of autopsies. Fortunately I was able to read alot of his transcripts. He was the guy who discussed the cranial sutures closing up prematurely in niggers causing violent behavioral outbursts and poor comprehension skills. Thicker skulls etc. Also he said that the average nigger brain weighs 1,250 grams, while the white male brain averages around 1,600. With the white Caucasian female and Asian brain weighing slightly higher at 1,600-1,700 grams. Plus way more info about the internal differences of pigmentation on organs of niggers he spoke on.
    Read the "Bell Curve" and "Erectus Walks Amongst Us." They tell EVERYTHING you need to know about niggers!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol sorry, by mask I mean their fakeness, insecerity, phoniness, etc. Like they wear a mask to live in civilized society, meaning they have to act insecerely to their instincts in order to live amongst us. I've seen them put on and take off their phoniness a million times.

I believe that even nature concurs, by bestowing on them immunity to Malaria with... sickle cell.
    Ah, haha, I took you literally because I thought niggers are complaining that wearing N95s is making them put on "whiteness."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.