Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Daily Nigger...

1- https://www.yahoo.com/news/joy-turns...054554688.html
    The Wisconsin Nigger who killed 5 and injured many more while felling another crime.

2- https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-sho...124313939.html
    Niggers 'shopping for the holidays' at Nordstrom...the continuation of the nigger tactic of swarming a store en masse and stripping it to the bone...nigger piranhas.

3- https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-m...091217426.html
    Chimpcago Mayor Beetlejuice looking to fire the police chief for crime in its city...hilarious. This dyke cunt needs to be crucified in Daley Plaza.

4- https://www.yahoo.com/news/bay-area-...202732656.html
    Same is item #2 but this is in San Fransicko...a libtard bastion of niggerness and other freakish shit.

Do I really need to go on? NIGGERS. NIGGERS, NIGGERS....a blight on this planet.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure those niggers prepare themselves the night before Christmas to get ready to take Santa down right at the fireplace.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't buy into this "Fleeing a knife fight" horseshit narrative. No one was chasing this boon, and there wasn't any such fight.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Don't buy into this "Fleeing a knife fight" horseshit narrative. No one was chasing this boon, and there wasn't any such fight.
    If he was fleeing, he could have avoided the parade or carefully threaded his car through it. What a stupid whigger excuse
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-22-2021 at 10:59 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    If he was fleeing, he could have avoided the parade or carefully threaded his car through it. What a stupid whigger excuse
    The sheriff said there wasn't any fight, and no one was chasing this nigger. Now they've switched it to
    "He was in a domestic dispute". WTF does that even mean ? While driving ? WGAF ! What's next -
    "I left a pot of jenk on the stove ? The media excuse-a-negro machine has blown a fuse this time.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sheriff said there wasn't any fight, and no one was chasing this nigger. Now they've switched it to
    "He was in a domestic dispute". WTF does that even mean ? While driving ? WGAF ! What's next -
    "I left a pot of jenk on the stove ? The media excuse-a-negro machine has blown a fuse this time.
    Sure, dohmustic dispute, as if the humans he ran down were in his fambly. They aren't even in his species, fukken ground ape.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    I'm sure those niggers prepare themselves the night before Christmas to get ready to take Santa down right at the fireplace.
    Santa Claus stopped going into nigger neighborhoods years ago. Sharpton screamed rayciss and Crump threatened to sue, but Santa cited "..excessive violence with possibility of serious injury.." and "..multiple instances of attempted sexual assault on the reindeer..." as reason for excluding nigger neighborhoods. He was also afraid of getting mugged inside nigger domiciles and pointed that no nigger section eight cribs in America actually have chimneys for him to go down. Plus, all the niglets are on the 'Naughty List' anyways.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"The media excuse-a-negro machine has blown a fuse this time."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    MSM already twisting the story to make the vile monkey nigger some sort of victim. As per usual.

15. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post