Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

NIGDAR: pack of 80 niggers rob Nordstrom in Walnut Creek California

https://abc7news.com/walnut-creek-no...laza/11260247/

Meanwhile in Niggerfuxxed California-
    Niggers have been robbing stores all over San Fransisco and Los Angeles downtown thanks to a stupid law where if you steal less than $950 the police won't bother to prosecute you. A stupid law voted in by stupid CA liberals not thinking about niggers...
    Total media blackout all over the country, except in California. MSM must protect their precious fake niggers on TV are magical agenda.
    This time the niggers all drove to Walnut Creek a mostly white upscale town to say "guess what whitey you ain't safe".
    Days before 3 or 4 stores in downtown San Fransisco were robbed by packs of niggers stealing sneakers etc.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-loote...-times-1651733
    video of the incident (SECOND VIDEO DOWN) has been viewed almost 2 million times with no doubt the niggers involved watching it over and over and laughing and accounting for probably half a million views.
    I love how it's second video down so the MSM can try to hide the fact it was all NIGGERS doing this... of course the first video is some random robbery not even related to the story with of course the only non nigger robbery in the country or something.
    https://twitter.com/JodiHernandezTV/...-times-1651733

And who could forget this robbery a few months ago, of niggers "casually looting"
    Name:  niggers casually looting Untitled.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  146.2 KB

guess what this is happening all the time now

2. Likes Sandy , N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    https://abc7news.com/walnut-creek-no...laza/11260247/

Meanwhile in Niggerfuxxed California-
    Niggers have been robbing stores all over San Fransisco and Los Angeles downtown thanks to a stupid law where if you steal less than $950 the police won't bother to prosecute you. A stupid law voted in by stupid CA liberals not thinking about niggers...
    Total media blackout all over the country, except in California. MSM must protect their precious fake niggers on TV are magical agenda.
    This time the niggers all drove to Walnut Creek a mostly white upscale town to say "guess what whitey you ain't safe".
    Days before 3 or 4 stores in downtown San Fransisco were robbed by packs of niggers stealing sneakers etc.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-loote...-times-1651733
    video of the incident (SECOND VIDEO DOWN) has been viewed almost 2 million times with no doubt the niggers involved watching it over and over and laughing and accounting for probably half a million views.
    I love how it's second video down so the MSM can try to hide the fact it was all NIGGERS doing this... of course the first video is some random robbery not even related to the story with of course the only non nigger robbery in the country or something.
    https://twitter.com/JodiHernandezTV/...-times-1651733

And who could forget this robbery a few months ago, of niggers "casually looting"
    Name:  niggers casually looting Untitled.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  146.2 KB

guess what this is happening all the time now
    What do you EXPECT in "commiefornia?!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God we have the Rule of Law and the police to enforce laws so to protect the African-American community. It would be a terrible day if the police were defunded. So sad. Tear and sniffle.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is bothering me is how the media is trying to hide that it's a bunch of gd f'ing niggers doing this,
    for instance the headline says 80 PEOPLE, first of all they're not people, second of all if you are going to stretch and call them people, say that they are all BLACK PEOPLE... but no they'll never do that...
    just call them shitskins then...

I had the misfortune to hear this news from a total Liberal dipshit wanker this morning and he's like "*WHAT* IS GOING ON? Walnut Creek?". And I was not surprised in the least and I wanted to say "I'll tell you what's going on... NIGGERS." "I'll tell you whats going on police afraid to do what has to be done to stop niggers from doing crime. Because of loser traitors like you. You probably think how could my precious lovable niggers do this to me after I voted for Biden, and worship them on TV and magazines and Nigger Felon League day after day and am always saying how great they are. Even though I actually don't know any". But, of course difference is I grew up around them and he didn't, I know how they really are and he doesn't, and from the headline I knew immediately it was niggers and even this lamebrain probably did too but was afraid to acknowledge it...

You know they won't be able to stop niggers from doing this type of thing under soft nigger lover Biden and police afraid to do their job, only way you can stop this is with extreme display of force by the police, and I don't see them doing that since they have been pussified with nigger loving and don't arrest nigger training and George Floyd and blah blah PC crap, so I expect this will continue. Nigger get free stuff and then we get to pay double for clothing etc. to make up for it

Bay Area is a nigger shithole that place is ruined beyond hope, by niggers, just like everywhere niggers live

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless niggers are met with deadly force, they will not put the hot merch down.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to set a very strong deterrent, and make an example, because these niggers will just do it again otherwise.
    BLM parades, police pussification, fear of lawsuits, Biden in office, all these things contribute to emboldening niggers to loot.
    As you see the nigger cares not about justice only gibs me dat shiny expensive stuff so I can show off for da hoes and da homeboys.
    of course when the nigger is aperested it will cry rayciss and police profiling and Trayvon Martin and George Floyd. Because it works on these god damn stupid loser liberal whites.

My idea was a helicopter strike with a high caliber gatling gun spitting high caliber rubber rounds at all the niggers and their cars when they come out of the store, perhaps I was thinking Jesse Ventura or Rambo firing the gatling gun as in the movie Predator or something.

It's not just California either also happened in Chicago and other places. Media is trying to hide it. Heres a funny one of the Gay nigger loving BLM supporting cuck of a company Louis Voitton getting robbed repeatedly so niggersows can have dem fancy handbags.
    http://www.renegadetribune.com/louis...-days-earlier/

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    for instance the headline says 80 PEOPLE, first of all they're not people
    I love this instant Chimpout classic that someone made a while back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	They just aren't people 13033.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	18327
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My idea was a helicopter strike with a high caliber gatling gun spitting high caliber rubber rounds at all the niggers and their cars when they come out of the store, perhaps I was thinking Jesse Ventura or Rambo firing the gatling gun as in the movie Predator or something.
    There's no rifle caliber "Less-lethal" ammunition in use. Baton, rubber buckshot and bean-bag rounds are only
    available in 12 gauge and 37MM. Israel uses designated marksman, armed with .22LR caliber rifles, to wound
    rioting ass-lifters. They reason that it does about as much damage as the rocks thrown their way.

https://www.quora.com/Are-22-caliber...et_type=answer
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 11-24-2021 at 04:43 PM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger "Flash mobs" are organized on smart phone-based social media, enabling them to swarm
    like the sub-human locusts they are. It would be a simple matter to round up and convict all those
    involved, for conspiracy to commit robbery, and "wire fraud", for use of telecommunications to
    commit robbery.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I love this instant Chimpout classic that someone made a while back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	They just aren't people 13033.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	18327

That is Awesome LOL
    it's site banner worthy
    I am a big garfield fan

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Whitenut Creek, CA? Aren't they all lefty liberals who voted this in?
    Reap what you sow, libtards

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Nigger "Flash mobs" are organized on smart phone-based social media, enabling them to swarm
    like the sub-human locusts they are. It would be a simple matter to round up and convict all those
    involved, for conspiracy to commit robbery, and "wire fraud", for use of telecommunications to
    commit robbery.
    Absolutely right and exactly what I was thinking. Easily traceable social media accounts and smartphones MEID's and IP's are all easily traced to these stupid nigger criminals who are too dumb to realize that. Unfortunately I think the problem is they need beyond a doubt video proof for a coonviction. Of course if I were king or if this were China or some other country all niggers owning said Facebook accounts and all owners of the cell phones involved would be immediately thrown into an old dungeon 100 feet below ground and the key thrown away.
    Coonspiracy to commit robbery charge hmm, I wonder how that would work and what the punishment for that is.
    Bottom line is you need to throw reason out the window when dealing with these nigger animals and give them all life sentences without trial if you want to have any kind of deterrent effect.
    That or you know hundreds of police with beanbag shotguns. I'm sure video footage of that would go over well with the liberal media Fake news. I'm sure that footage wouldn't stir the niggers up at all... LOL.
    Boo hoo it's so bad to target niggers right Biden exept targeting niggers is exactly what you have to do here and the FBI has to monitor these niggers Facespooks for possible riots or looting sprees in the making...
    but oh I forgot... our biggest threat is "White supremacy", not niggers looting and murdering constantly.

One thing I observed when growing up in my nigger school, that all niggers know, is that if there are enough nigs doing a crime, that will be a big deterrent against prosecution for a crime. If 80 nigger go into a store to loot the chance that police are going to come back and prosecute every one of them is next to zero.

I do think it's funny in an Ironic way that this happened in Whitenut Creek, but take a look at the news niggers looting is happening all over. I used to know some people from Whitenut Creek they were rich and Republicans all the way and they hated niggers and being close to Ookland they knew exactly what niggers were like and that's why people move out to Walnut Creek in the first place, to get away from niggers... definitely not far enough away though is it, obviously

You know in addition to this looting we have niggers now running over on purpose 45 innocent white people in a christmas parade, swirving to hit as many as possible, 6 dead and dozens of others worse than dead and with amputated limbs and/or disfigured for life. Reports on the New York subway that niggers are attacking white people at will on the subway trains. And many other black on white violence the media is trying to cover up I would bet on it.

Now what we have here now is a situation which should NEVER be allowed to happen. Eventually one of these nigger looters might (will probably eventually) get shot and killed by a store owner or something and then what? All hell breaks loose? SHTF big time? Ever since these lootings and whites getting run down in that parade I'm feeling this Country on the edge of a possible huge conflict. It seems imminent or maybe I am crazy?
    What kind of joke of a Fake President allows things to get to this point with niggers running around lawlessly. Should have been squashed hard days ago. Does he not have advisors whose exact job it is to advise him of current and future threats. Oh yeah he takes his advice from a dimwit nigger and a Tranny .
    You know maybe it doesn't matter to try and maintain order with these niggers because eventually the more that exist the worse and worse this country will get and maybe now's as good a time as ever for SHTF if it's going to happen inevetably anyway.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Nig Zero liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is bothering me is how the media is trying to hide that it's a bunch of gd f'ing niggers doing this,
    for instance the headline says 80 PEOPLE, first of all they're not people, second of all if you are going to stretch and call them people, say that they are all BLACK PEOPLE... but no they'll never do that...
    just call them shitskins then...

I had the misfortune to hear this news from a total Liberal dipshit wanker this morning and he's like "*WHAT* IS GOING ON? Walnut Creek?". And I was not surprised in the least and I wanted to say "I'll tell you what's going on... NIGGERS." "I'll tell you whats going on police afraid to do what has to be done to stop niggers from doing crime. Because of loser traitors like you. You probably think how could my precious lovable niggers do this to me after I voted for Biden, and worship them on TV and magazines and Nigger Felon League day after day and am always saying how great they are. Even though I actually don't know any". But, of course difference is I grew up around them and he didn't, I know how they really are and he doesn't, and from the headline I knew immediately it was niggers and even this lamebrain probably did too but was afraid to acknowledge it...

You know they won't be able to stop niggers from doing this type of thing under soft nigger lover Biden and police afraid to do their job, only way you can stop this is with extreme display of force by the police, and I don't see them doing that since they have been pussified with nigger loving and don't arrest nigger training and George Floyd and blah blah PC crap, so I expect this will continue. Nigger get free stuff and then we get to pay double for clothing etc. to make up for it

Bay Area is a nigger shithole that place is ruined beyond hope, by niggers, just like everywhere niggers live
    Bravo! Well said. You hit the nail on the head with that comment. These fuckin Libtards fail to put two and two together and see the common denominator in all this shit is NIGGERS!

17. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    My idea was a helicopter strike with a high caliber gatling gun spitting high caliber rubber rounds at all the niggers and their cars when they come out of the store.

Or better yet, an AC-130 "Spooky" gunship, aptly named BTW, spiiten out high caliber REAL rounds at these gibs-me-dat monkeys.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Whitenut Creek, CA? Aren't they all lefty liberals who voted this in?
    Reap what you sow, libtards
    That's an upscale part of the Bay area here in Commiefornia. Exactly the types of people who vote Democrat and consider Niggers "just like us". Now they're getting a dose of what their "just like us" thinking has got them. Serves them right. Sadly these are the types of Libtard that will STILL believe that Niggers only behave like this because have been victimized by da ebil white man.

21. Likes Sandy liked this post