Close

Likes Likes:  174
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

SHOCKER! Waukesha Christmas parade killer is a snake-head NIGGER!

Its victims include children and elderly folks, as well as numerous other individuals in the crowd just there to celebrate Christmas.

Tell me again why these inbred slave-descended mongrels are still wasting North American air...?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...de-developing/

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Video of incident:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...C5O.mp4?tag=12

Niggers shooting off guns while speeding off:

Goddamn dirty animals.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should have been the other way around, Whitey. You beat me to it by 3 minutes (as usual...)

This has got to be some nigger's revenge fantasy for the Kyle Rittenhouse ruling.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes MightyWhite, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger even has his rap videos on Youtube. You can even see what appears to be the same Ford Escape multiple times in the video:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting. I know that street very well. Waukesha has a reputation locally for being very, very red.
    Haven't been around here lately, just reading about niggers makes my blood boil. This hits close to home.
    I'm so angry right now, fucking niggers! Worthless pieces of shit.
    I won't say what I really want to, to stay within the rules of the site.
    Beyond angry.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Its victims include children and elderly folks, as well as numerous other individuals in the crowd just there to celebrate Christmas.

Tell me again why these inbred slave-descended mongrels are still wasting North American air...?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...de-developing/
    My first thought was that it was a nigger or an @$$lifter or a nigger-@$$lifter hybrid!! Anyway, BOTH species are WORTHLESS and have no place in CIVILIZED society!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This hits close to home. Why we tolerate these filthy animals is beyond my comprehension. If I had a magic wand, I would eliminate all nigger from the world. Fucking filthy coons. t

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Person... Person of Interest... Driver". All names to describe the suspook in custody and absolutely no description of the niggers afoot.

All 3 should be shackled together, chained to a storm sewer grate, then run over slowly by a city bus with the suspension deflated.

Goddamn those niggers and the NEWS MEDIA as well!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Nigger even has his rap videos on Youtube. You can even see what appears to be the same Ford Escape multiple times in the video:

Well that didn't take long. The video is unavailable. Channel has been deleted as well. Youtube is doing their part to cover up for the monkey and took down his hate white people and fuck the police rap videos.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how long until it's turned loose this time. Or maybe this is one final straw that is going to make people wake up and realize they need to do something about rampant nigger crime and the enablers who put them back on the street pronto.

Activist Prosecutor Who Let Waukesha Suspected Mass Murderer out Has Very 'Interesting' Views

When Brooks was identified, the immediate question became how someone who was charged with multiple felonies, including with domestic abuse assessments, was let out of jail on just a $1,000 bond two days prior. The answer to that question is becoming clearer as we learn about the prosecutor’s office that handled those cases.

Apparently, ADA John Chisholm, whose office handled Brooks’ latest bout with the law, is a big proponent of far-left, activist DA George Gascon. RedState has covered the repercussions of Gascon’s awful, crime-promoting policies in the past. Chisholm is also a big promoter of cash bail, sometimes called “bail reform,” which has routinely put violent criminals back on the streets to commit more crimes in major cities like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
    https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11...-views-n479859

Looks like a fine, productive citizen:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brooks-02.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	18295
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 11-22-2021 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Adding link
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wonder how long until it's turned loose this time. Or maybe this is one final straw that is going to make people wake up and realize they need to do something about rampant nigger crime and the enablers who put them back on the street pronto.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11...-views-n479859

Looks like a fine, productive citizen:

Name:	brooks-02.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	18295
    if someone had shot the coon then and there theyd get into more trouble than this coon

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "On Nov. 2, according to the complaint, Brooks ran over a woman with his car while she was walking through a gas station parking lot..."

Niggers can't drive and should not be allowed access to motor vehicles.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the nigger has a long rap sheet. The only nigger that doesn't is newborn or hasn't been caught.

Every judge that let off easy (especially this one that let it out on $1000 bail!), every prosecutor, every parole board member voting to let it out, deserves to be put to death next to this nigger. They're all accomplices.

He has a long rap sheet and a number of pending cases. Brooks’ most recent court appearance came on Nov. 5 for charges including reckless endangerment, battery, domestic abuse, resisting arrest and bail jumping. He was out on $1,000 bail for those charges at the time of the attack.

In July 2020, police charged him with three other felonies – including reckless endangerment and being a felon in possession of a firearm. He’s also listed as a Tier 2 registered sex offender in Nevada.

A background check from Wisconsin's Department of Justice came back with over 50 pages of charges against Brooks stretching back decades. In 1999 he received his first felony conviction for taking part in an aggravated battery – for which he received three years of probation, records show.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-...darrell-brooks

God damn it, there goes my blood pressure again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, MegaBeef liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The reason? Ever since we allowed a nigger in our gov't. it's been nothing but nigger problems.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    first felony conviction for taking part in an aggravated battery – for which he received three years of probation, records show.
    Maybe this time he'll get TEN years of probation! That'll teach him not to assault and kill people!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes MightyWhite, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you dare call him a terrorist or say he's rayciss. Everyone knows only whitey is ever guilty of that. The brilliant Joe Biden says that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, or maybe even the Grand Wizard of the KKK. I forget. The murderous nigger? He just had a brain trauma. Dindunuffin.

For the first one, set your Universal Translator to "Human".

Name:	Brooks racist Waukesha carnage suspect's alleged old posts spark outrage.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	18298

Name:	Brooks's history and his[...].png 
Views:	56 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	18299

24. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Darrell Brooks.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	18301 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	28 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	18302

Darrell brooks, you worthless stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd sex-crazed crap beast rodent son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo: You slaughtered valuable humans --even human kids and elderly-- in cold blood, you vile scumbag ape-turd. Even the youngest of those you killed or the most elderly are worth FAR more than a ten thousand niggers!

I for one am rooting for your extremely pain-filled goodificacion at the claws of one of your fellow NU classmates.

And meanwhile, Calvin the Cuddly Koon will be teaching you what it feels like to be a victim of the aids-infected radiator hose, as you have done to kids, you pedo nigger hippo turd.

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	18303

26. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anybody know if all of the victims murdered by the disgusting ape-turd Darrell Brooks were human only and no niggers involved?

28. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looks like a mulatto or maybe 3/8s white. But niggerness always subsumes any good genes and produces monsters
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast