Close

Likes Likes:  174
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Of course the nigger has a long rap sheet. The only nigger that doesn't is newborn or hasn't been caught.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZXH7Snk.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	293.0 KB 
ID:	18307

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	ZXH7Snk.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	293.0 KB 
ID:	18307
    That picture is nothing a good Bowie knife can't fix, gnomesain?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Does anybody know if all of the victims murdered by the disgusting ape-turd Darrell Brooks were human only and no niggers involved?
    Here's a picture of one. I'm really struggling not to cry right now. I can't imagine what that husband is going through. Two of my friends recently lost a child in an auto accident, and they're still numb. They wake up every day and wonder when it'll turn out to be just a bad dream.

Name:	Waukesha-parade-victims-All-5-killed-in-Wisconsin-SUV-crash.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	18311

All the names sound human to me.

Virginia Sorenson, 79
    LeAnna Owen, 71
    Tamara Durand, 52
    Jane Kulich, 52
    Wilhelm Hospel, 81
    https://exclusivereporter24.com/amer...cally-injured/

I didn't see this picture showing a stroller. It reminds me of after the Nice attack when a doll was left on the street.

Look at this picture, and can any of you honestly say that nigger should have been taken alive?

Name:	darrell-brooks-suspect-2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	18310
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That picture is nothing a good Bowie knife can't fix, gnomesain?
    As Dr. Raymond Cizzums enters the delivery room, his crack team springs into action. While nurse Anastasia sedates
    the patient with a lump hammer, nurse 'Diva positions the kicking tee, and opens the window. Anastasia hands Doc
    his Bowie knife, yells "Hike", and with a flick of his wrist, the tar football flies towards 'Diva, who tees it up.
    Doc then boots it across the parking lot, into a bio-hazard dumpster where he sometimes shits, which is how
    he got the nickname "McSteamy".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a picture of one. I'm really struggling not to cry right now. I can't imagine what that husband is going through. Two of my friends recently lost a child in an auto accident, and they're still numb. They wake up every day and wonder when it'll turn out to be just a bad dream.

Name:	Waukesha-parade-victims-All-5-killed-in-Wisconsin-SUV-crash.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	136.8 KB 
ID:	18311

All the names sound human to me.

https://exclusivereporter24.com/amer...cally-injured/

I didn't see this picture showing a stroller. It reminds me of after the Nice attack when a doll was left on the street.

Look at this picture, and can any of you honestly say that nigger should have been taken alive?

Name:	darrell-brooks-suspect-2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	18310
    They were all human. No way would niggers be at a Christmas parade unless they thought they could mug Santa. All these people, just trying to make things nice and make people smile, are dead because the "justice" system turned this felon niggers loose time and time again.

Virginia Sorenson

Name:	brookVirginiaSorensons0074aa24.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	155.6 KB 
ID:	18313

Jane Kulich

Name:	brooksJaneKulich in Waukesha.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	856.7 KB 
ID:	18315

Wilhelm Hospel

Name:	brooksd in Waukesha.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	659.9 KB 
ID:	18316
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    As Dr. Raymond Cizzums enters the delivery room, his crack team springs into action. While nurse Anastasia sedates
    the patient with a lump hammer, nurse 'Diva positions the kicking tee, and opens the window. Anastasia hands Doc
    his Bowie knife, yells "Hike", and with a flick of his wrist, the tar football flies towards 'Diva, who tees it up.
    Doc then boots it across the parking lot, into a bio-hazard dumpster where he sometimes shits, which is how
    he got the nickname "McSteamy".
    Thanks for the laugh. I'm nearly in tears of rage and frustration here.

Just call me "Nurse Rachet".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the MSM could paint this as white people’s fault in any way, they would never stop running the story. You won’t hear shit about this again in a day or two without some deep searching. They must protect the niggers at all costs. If people started seeing them for the felonious cockroaches they are, they might wake up and start getting pissed about niggers everywhere. Niggers all over tv. Niggers all over billboards. Niggers everywhere. Fuck you niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the nigger has a long rap sheet. The only nigger that doesn't is newborn or hasn't been caught.

I think the filthy beasts are born on parole actually.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If the MSM could paint this as white people’s fault in any way, they would never stop running the story.

Be patient. The week has just started. I'll give it until Wednesday at the latest. They will start with him not receiving the help he needed for his mental helff because TRUMP! Then on to how the system mistreated him at an early age because RAYCISS!

I'm sure mammy will be on the tube tomorrow to say whut a goot boi he wuz an he nebbuh mean to hurtz nobodeez but ebil YT judge done been too hard on him back when he wuz trine to turnz hid life 'round an go to school an sheeit but couldn't gets no hepp from duh gubbamint because YT TRUMP RAYCISS COPS and COURTS AN SHEEIT.

The media is already covering shit up left and right about this commie, blm, worthless POS nigger. It's sad when the only place you can go to get the truth is on message boards from anonymous posters and even those keyboard warriors are still more reliable than the shit that passes for news nowadays.

It's too bad that the "woman" he tried to run over didn't die since the news reported earlier that it was in fact his baby mamma. Maybe if he actually goodified her, his bail would have been set high enough that he wouldn't have been out until January when his next couple of unemployment checks came in..
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep seeing this video clip of this tiny little girl dancing up and down in the street while the parade goes by. He zips by, barely missing her by only a matter of feet. Thank God he missed her. And the only reason he did miss her was because he did not see her. Had he seen her standing there their is no doubt in my mind he would have taken her out.

Name:	Christmas_Parade_SUV_37024-703x1254.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	18317
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Be patient. The week has just started. I'll give it until Wednesday at the latest. They will start with him not receiving the help he needed for his mental helff because TRUMP! Then on to how the system mistreated him at an early age because RAYCISS!

I'm sure mammy will be on the tube tomorrow to say whut a goot boi he wuz an he nebbuh mean to hurtz nobodeez but ebil YT judge done been too hard on him back when he wuz trine to turnz hid life 'round an go to school an sheeit but couldn't gets no hepp from duh gubbamint because YT TRUMP RAYCISS COPS and COURTS AN SHEEIT.

The media is already covering shit up left and right about this commie, blm, worthless POS nigger. It's sad when the only place you can go to get the truth is on message boards from anonymous posters and even those keyboard warriors are still more reliable than the shit that passes for news nowadays.

It's too bad that the "woman" he tried to run over didn't die since the news reported earlier that it was in fact his baby mamma. Maybe if he actually goodified her, his bail would have been set high enough that he wouldn't have been out until January when his next couple of unemployment checks came in..
    Yea, you’e right. I probably spoke too soon. They will say it was self defense and draw comparisons to Rittenhouse even though its two completely different scenarios.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now a child has died of of injuries. But the first 5 the nigger killed are freebies since he can only get one life sentence and he'll sit his black ass in jail for many years complaining that the food isn't good enough, while the Kartrashian whore begs for him to be pardoned and the taxpayers foot the bill to give him good care.

A child has died of injuries sustained after a man plowed his SUV through a Christmas parade in Wisconsin over the weekend, a prosecutor said Tuesday, bringing the toll to six as other victims remain in critical condition.
    I don't think this is going to go away as quickly as it does when other nogs do horrible things. Too many people are very angry about this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...onsin-suspect/

15. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, MegaBeef liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    that bitch press secretary of bidens is still refusing to say rittenhouse is not white supremicist even after his acquittal and this event. the redhead. yucky nasty woman. probably mudshark.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will come right out and say it. This POS motherfucker nigger needs to dangle, or have the jenkum injection, or be introduced to a few kazillion KW's from ol' Sparky...sadly, Wisconsin is a non-capital punishment State...I wonder how the voters feel about that now?

This cocksucker nigger should have been goodified a long time ago. Included in his lengthy nigger resume is Statutory Rape...in other words HE MUH-DIKED A MINOR!!! Why the fuck was this nigger ever granted bail?!? WHY!!!!

I know what we can and cannot say in these forums, but I am sure that the utter outrage, the contempt, and yes HATE of niggers is palpable. I KNOW what I want to see happen, just as all of you do. If ever there was a nigger who needed to be sent straight to hell it is this fucking piece of pig shit nigger. FUCK YOU DARRELL BROOKS...HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 6th victim of the nigger. Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks.

Name:	brooksjackson sparks credit gofundme.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	18324

Brooks was led into the courtroom wearing a green jail-issue vest and a mask. As the judge read the counts against him, Brooks lowered his head, nearly doubled over, and sobbed.
    Gee, that's really sad.

Witnesses told police that the vehicle appeared to be zigzagging to avoid vehicles, not people, and may have been aiming for people, the complaint said.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...onsin-suspect/

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I will come right out and say it. This POS motherfucker nigger needs to dangle, or have the jenkum injection, or be introduced to a few kazillion KW's from ol' Sparky...sadly, Wisconsin is a non-capital punishment State...I wonder how the voters feel about that now?

This cocksucker nigger should have been goodified a long time ago. Included in his lengthy nigger resume is Statutory Rape...in other words HE MUH-DIKED A MINOR!!! Why the fuck was this nigger ever granted bail?!? WHY!!!!

I know what we can and cannot say in these forums, but I am sure that the utter outrage, the contempt, and yes HATE of niggers is palpable. I KNOW what I want to see happen, just as all of you do. If ever there was a nigger who needed to be sent straight to hell it is this fucking piece of pig shit nigger. FUCK YOU DARRELL BROOKS...HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
    When Dylaan Roof shot up a bunch of niggers back in 2017 in South Carolina, the feds charged him with a federal hate crime and he was given the federal death penalty. So human kills a bunch of niggers, federal hate crime and death penalty. Nigger murders 6 humans and not a mention of a hate crime. Fuck the U.S. justice department! They are more interested in going after parents who are opposing the commie bullshit being taught in schools.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Every judge that let off easy (especially this one that let it out on $1000 bail!), every prosecutor, every parole board member voting to let it out, deserves to be put to death next to this nigger. They're all accomplices.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/waukesha-...darrell-brooks

God damn it, there goes my blood pressure again.
    Practitioners of the law, i.e. attorneys on both sides of the aisle, the judges, parole officers need to realize what impact their decisions have on law-abiding people. Unfortunately, the liberals have such a twisted mindset and worldview that cannot be understood by rational people. If there was some penalty for these attorneys and judges, they'd think thrice before letting career criminals out.

The root of all nigger evil in recent times is the 60s-70s "we are equal humans and shiet". Old style justice always worked, with hemp therapy.

For this nigger, rope is too good. Throw it in an industrial meat grinder, slowly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The youngest is three years old.

At least six children injured when an SUV plowed through a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee are listed in critical condition. Waukesha police say that all told, at least five people were killed and more than 40 hurt in the tragedy.
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/6-kids-hur...185432315.html

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger weeps while its traitorous lawyer consoles it. I know it's her job to try and find a way to defend this POS but how do these defense lawyers live with themselves especially knowing that the families of the victims are helping to pay her salary?

Video:

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...8-stage-set1-5

24. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Nigger weeps while its traitorous lawyer consoles it. I know it's her job to try and find a way to defend this POS but how do these defense lawyers live with themselves especially knowing that the families of the victims are helping to pay her salary?
    Faggot nigger needs to have his be-snaked head chopped off, and displayed on a pole.
    On the anniversary of the attack, it should be taken down, for a kickball game, then put back up.
    An I Hate Niggers parade, followed by a lynch mob nigger hunt, would wrap up the festivities.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast