Close

Likes Likes:  42
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again the shit-for-brains are at it again.

There are dead people and this chimp along with it's pals did this intentionally. Not long ago these apes would have become wind-chimes.

2. Likes Celticgirl, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Every nigger loving media outlet in the country will have this incident snuffed out faster than a nigger running with a watermelon 🍉

Hey Unreggie... you got The One Liner of the Day Award!

You should think about joining up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. Panamax oil tanker ships converted to convict transports. Empty our prisons onto the shores of East Africa. Old England did it, we can too.
    Yep, round up every nigger and put their ass on transport ships back to Africa. Fuck 'em.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    With all the carnage and death this nigger is responsible for, it should be chained to the rear bumper butt naked of a '59 Chrysler going 20 mph and dragged up and down the parade route until there's nothing but a whisker left....how typical is it? Here we have another nigger in classic nigger fashion, praying on and directly affecting with fatal intentions the lives of very young and very old innocent humans....terroristic attacks like this are in the DNA of every nigger on the planet.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    With all the carnage and death this nigger is responsible for, it should be chained to the rear bumper butt naked of a '59 Chrysler going 20 mph and dragged up and down the parade route until there's nothing but a whisker left....how typical is it? Here we have another nigger in classic nigger fashion, praying on and directly affecting with fatal intentions the lives of very young and very old innocent humans....terroristic attacks like this are in the DNA of every nigger on the planet.
    I like your way of thinking, my friend! But you forgot the shards of broken glass left on the road. Or would that make it too much of a mess to clean up afterward?

I absolutely defend this nigger's right to a fair trial. Five minutes ought to do it, including putting the rope around its neck. That's as fair as it gave its victims.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Catch, N, Release Nigger Crashes Car into Christmas Parade killing 5 people!

Milwaukee County DA admits it was a mistake to grant $1,000 bail to SUV-driving felon days before he smashed into Xmas parade: Darrell Brooks was freed after running over mother of his child and is now charged with homicide after killing five.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...as-parade.html

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Gross, Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School and the Director of the Public Defender Project, said while he expects public outrage regarding Brooks’ prior bail, he said Sunday’s deadly incident was an “aberration.”
    Yeah, because we've never heard of a criminigger being released and murdering, mugging, and/or raping someone before it's knuckled even two blocks away.

“My fear here is that people are going to have a knee-jerk reaction and say people charged with violent crimes shouldn’t be allowed on the streets,” Gross said. “They are presumed to be innocent and we don’t want to just lock people up because we think they might do something violent when they are out. And in fact, most studies show that it is very unlikely that someone who is out on bail, even if they’re charged with a violent offense, is going to commit another violent offense.
    How dare humans expect that violent niggers will be locked up? On what planet is he living that he thinks criminiggers will "turn their lives around" when released? I would just wish that feral niggers being let go would target these nigger-loving ivory-tower asswipes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    What a scumbag, I’d love to tell him a lot of us have been complaining about the “catch and release” program for decades but the censors won’t let me. Knee jerk reaction? Guy just sounds like he’s trying to protect his liberal conscious like the rest of them. Fuck this clown.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darrell Brooks - 002.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	192.2 KB 
ID:	18305 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	18 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	18306

This story and its ingredients made me really furious. For example, the scumbag radiator-hose-sucking DA that let this menace loose on the skreets 3 days before.

But n the good side (if there is one) is that the lib-tard main stream press is always saying that mass murderers are always white. This proves that hideous niggers can also koon-mit mass crimes.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, because we've never heard of a criminigger being released and murdering, mugging, and/or raping someone before it's knuckled even two blocks away.

And in fact, most studies show that it is very unlikely that someone who is out on bail, even if they’re charged with a violent offense, is going to commit another violent offense.”
    How dare humans expect that violent niggers will be locked up? On what planet is he living that he thinks criminiggers will "turn their lives around" when released? I would just wish that feral niggers being let go would target these nigger-loving ivory-tower asswipes.
    That niggerlover "professor" is full of bullshit. "Most" just means over 50%, and it's true only because it includes all the non-violent whites who get bailed out for a token $100, $500 after petty theft, drunken disorderly, simple assault. Take into account all the violent niggers, especially with long criminal careers, and most don't show up.

Did you ever hear of that especially vile nigger Willie Horton? Talk about another of Obama's sons. It was supposed to serve life at NU for murder, but it was given repeated weekend furlough passes. It decided not to come "home" one day and wound up robbing, attacking, and muh dikking. It should have been put to death in a public square once captured.

Name:	Horton-Willie.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	18308

Then 11 years ago was Obama's Willie Horton, a Haitian buck supposed to be deported for felony burglary. After it was released from state prison, it wasn't deported, and it stepped up to killing three people.

https://vdare.com/posts/obama-s-hait...-willie-horton

Name:	Dufrene1-300x281.jpg 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	18309
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That niggerlover "professor" is full of bullshit. "Most" just means over 50%, and it's true only because it includes all the non-violent whites who get bailed out for a token $100, $500 after petty theft, drunken disorderly, simple assault. Take into account all the violent niggers, especially with long criminal careers, and most don't show up.

Did you ever hear of that especially vile nigger Willie Horton? Talk about another of Obama's sons. It was supposed to serve life at NU for murder, but it was given repeated weekend furlough passes. It decided not to come "home" one day and wound up robbing, attacking, and muh dikking. It should have been put to death in a public square once captured.

Name:	Horton-Willie.jpeg 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	18308

Then 11 years ago was Obama's Willie Horton, a Haitian buck supposed to be deported for felony burglary. After it was released from state prison, it wasn't deported, and it stepped up to killing three people.

https://vdare.com/posts/obama-s-hait...-willie-horton

Name:	Dufrene1-300x281.jpg 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	18309
    Just recently I posted about two bucks, let out their cages (one of them by the Bail Project libtard whore, Robin Steinberg) and immediately knuckled back to their nests and murdered their sow and mudshark. "Not my fault", she said. "Who would think they would do this?" Really - who?

No one gives a rat's ass about sows and burners, but human beings can and are being harmed and murdered by off-leash niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Darrell E Brooks Jr

As the Waukesha Parade threads are getting so
    long, Im posting this if possible. From Milwaukee's
    1 major news paper, an eye opening picture of this jig's history, including a mug of his Rasta Man dreadlocks. Charming.

By the way the total grew overnite to 18 children
    10 of which are in ICUs. Many injured were driven to area hospitals directly not transported by ambulance, and are just now being identified.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jso...amp/8725783002

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I would personally love to torture and kill that fucking nigger who plowed into that Christmas parade in Wisconsin. Low life motherfucking nigger

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    And still WI does not have the moral rectitude to put a needle in this thing's arm. You've got to wonder about a society like this....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would personally love to torture and kill that fucking nigger who plowed into that Christmas parade in Wisconsin. Low life motherfucking nigger

^^^ Quite a bit of good material posted on this thread by our Unregistered Guests... especially after such a tragedy.

You guys/gals outta consider joining up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Milwaukee County DA admits it was a mistake to grant $1,000 bail to SUV-driving felon days before he smashed into Xmas parade: Darrell Brooks was freed after running over mother of his child and is now charged with homicide after killing five.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...as-parade.html
    wonder if the mother of his nasty kid is a nasty mudshark

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Toes

Believe me I know exactly how you feel, half of my family is already pissed at my little rants about this nigger. Also I’m the unreggie that said he had a niece that saw this carnage.
    I’m just so sick and tired of people defending this kind of shit.

You know what I think? There needs to be a legal override for these kinds of “public massacres” where if there’s a large amount of witnesses someone can just be fucking executed and thrown in a landfill with no trial.

There’s a lot of cases out there that are open to interpretation and narrative twisting but this one is just a big no-go. There is absolutely no humanity in trying to twist this narrative. This fucking MAGGOT should not be wasting our tax dollars going through any systems. The fact he wasn’t executed on the spot is a travesty of justice.

I hate niggers with a seething passion and I have for a long time. This race should not be allowed in any first world societies and they should not be allowed to breed, especially with other races. They are junk DNA that needs to be eradicated off the face of the planet.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    wonder if the mother of his nasty kid is a nasty mudshark
    He's not completely Sub-Sahara african, to be sure.
    White girl trash are working double time to create a society of this type of 'coloreds'. To quote Estefan,
    "Bad bad bad bad boys, make me feel so good..."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ^^^ Quite a bit of good material posted on this thread by our Unregistered Guests... especially after such a tragedy.

You guys/gals outta consider joining up!
    Yes indeed! Let me make a formal invitation here to our honored guests.

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post