Close

Likes Likes:  42
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Mass Casualties Waukesha WI

Car drives into Thanksgiving Parade while firing guns into crowd. Early reports, at least 30 humans down. ( likely perp is a YT guy named "Bob" )
    Happening right now

https://www.heavy.com/news/waukesha-...oting-car/amp/

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    1. 3 black males were in car. Car was abandoned
    and 3 tried to flee on foot.

2. 1 jig is in custody 2 are being chased.

3. The reported gunfire was police shooting at the car. Failed to connect. Car has been recovered.

Total hurt "more than 20". Another report says dozens. TV station says at least 30.

Never fear. CNN reports the Biden White House is MONITORING the situation...

4. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest
    “My friend was approached by the people in the car. One was arrested, other two on the run. They asked to use his phone.
    3 African Americans, early 20’s, dreadlocks.” We are not printing his name, either, for his own protection, but we have it.

Yeah make sure you protect the guilty groids...

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "people just died in front of me bro .."

looking for 2 more snake head niggers... the worst... this was for Jake the Snake ?

https://twitter.com/oaktreeupheaval/...989394439?s=21

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The media will be silent on the fact it was niggers. Especially if we find out it was ass lifting niggers. We can probably guess this was niggers mad because a white guy wasn't found guilty of killing white guys. Black lies matter an sheit.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I just found out my brothers wife and daughter were at this parade. They are fine, but now the little girls scared to death and crying at home.
    I am so fucking angry at niggers right now, I think I’m gonna get a throwaway email and finally join im hopping furious and sick of this scum race they need to be fucking segregated or preferably booted back to fucking Africa or Haiti. They should not be allowed to live in first world countries they need to be back in the jungle eating bananas and raping children.

12. Likes jenkemfactory, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just found out my brothers wife and daughter were at this parade. They are fine, but now the little girls scared to death and crying at home.
    I am so fucking angry at niggers right now, I think I’m gonna get a throwaway email and finally join im hopping furious and sick of this scum race they need to be fucking segregated or preferably booted back to fucking Africa or Haiti. They should not be allowed to live in first world countries they need to be back in the jungle eating bananas and raping children.
    Agreed. Panamax oil tanker ships converted to convict transports. Empty our prisons onto the shores of East Africa. Old England did it, we can too.

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

We welcome you to join up!

You'll be able to post in the other areas off limits to the general public which is great therapy my friend as far as relieving stress from nigger fatigue!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time for liberals to ban cars!

18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...C5O.mp4?tag=12

I'm no historian, but I'll bet wars have started over less.

Here's a local news article on this muggafugga nigga: https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/20...iminal-record/

The nigger should have been in prison for last twenty years, not murdering White people celebrating Christmas.

The female judge will probably seek to classify it's five victims as dying of COVID (the monkey may have be released in part due to the Coof), instead of "Death by Nigger".
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

20. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm Watching Good morning nigger America as we speak and they haven't uttered a fucking word about this incident. Because it was niggers responsible. Sickening!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave it to the media to sniff out the most non niggerest photo of the spook they can find. Probably lightened the skin tone a bit too.

Another picture I saw of him looked like a snake headed nigger.

N.A.A.C.P.

23. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Time for liberals to ban cars!
    It's that darn car show loophole!

25. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    18 admitted between the ages of 3-16 as per FOX, 10 of the kids are in the ICU...5 Fatalities unknown ages... they showed a mug shot,.....looks like a light-skinned nigger to me, Daryl Brooks 39 is the name given along with this nigger POS's Horrific 20 year history of Violent crime which include domestic violence, Strangulation a registered sex offender in Nevada, assault, agg-battery, gun charges, The charges and convictions of this nigger are violent and lengthy, THIS nigger should have been caged permanently, a long time ago at a bare minimum, but some spineless nigger-loving judge set it free, it was also mentioned more than once the nigger was let go with very small bail amounts, $500 & $1000 , even though the charges against the nigger were felony and violent charges. Its reported this nigger was uncaged from the po-po just 3 days before it did this.... apparently a group of seniors were struck too, resulted in 1 reported fatality. A nigger like this shouldn't even be breathing at this point in time and just think of All the niggers out there that are EXACTLY like this nigger! Its really really scary. Niggers are Time-Bombs, you never know when a niggers brain is gonna snap...Never.

I was thinking, it's too bad Mr. Rittenhouse wasnt there with his AR-15 to do a 30 rd mag dump on the vehicle running men, women and children down!!!!!

Something HAS to be done about the nigger problem we have....

27. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Dylaan Roof shot up a bunch of niggers at a nigger church in South Carolina back in 2017, this “hate crime” was on the news for months. He was sentenced to death under a federal hate crime statute, the only time this ever was applied. Let’s see how quickly this disappears from the news cycle and if this fucking nigger is charged the same way. Any bets?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    When Dylaan Roof shot up a bunch of niggers at a nigger church in South Carolina back in 2017, this “hate crime” was on the news for months. He was sentenced to death under a federal hate crime statute, the only time this ever was applied. Let’s see how quickly this disappears from the news cycle and if this fucking nigger is charged the same way. Any bets?

Nigga pleeez!

By Wednesday, you'll be hard pressed to find mention that this incident even existed.

N.A.A.C.P.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    18 admitted between the ages of 3-16 as per FOX, 10 of the kids are in the ICU...5 Fatalities unknown ages... they showed a mug shot,.....looks like a light-skinned nigger to me, Daryl Brooks 39 is the name given along with this nigger POS's Horrific 20 year history of Violent crime which include domestic violence, Strangulation a registered sex offender in Nevada, assault, agg-battery, gun charges, The charges and convictions of this nigger are violent and lengthy, THIS nigger should have been caged permanently, a long time ago at a bare minimum, but some spineless nigger-loving judge set it free, it was also mentioned more than once the nigger was let go with very small bail amounts, $500 & $1000 , even though the charges against the nigger were felony and violent charges. Its reported this nigger was uncaged from the po-po just 3 days before it did this.... apparently a group of seniors were struck too, resulted in 1 reported fatality. A nigger like this shouldn't even be breathing at this point in time and just think of All the niggers out there that are EXACTLY like this nigger! Its really really scary. Niggers are Time-Bombs, you never know when a niggers brain is gonna snap...Never.

I was thinking, it's too bad Mr. Rittenhouse wasnt there with his AR-15 to do a 30 rd mag dump on the vehicle running men, women and children down!!!!!

Something HAS to be done about the nigger problem we have....
    My feelings exactly. Always they are already felons out on the streets for some reason or other or on some "watch list" nobody watches... if we are not going to gas them, at least mean business with imprisioning.
    Life means Natural Life, not 25-life or some other excuse to sic back them on us. You are right. Something must be done about this nigger problem
    And soon.

33. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    if anyone there laid a finger on this nigger theyd be charged

35. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Every nigger loving media outlet in the country will have this incident snuffed out faster than a nigger running with a watermelon 🍉

37. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

I knew it....

As soon as I saw the story break last night, I thought I smelled nigger......
    Humans don't do this kind of shit....
    And it is too bad the weak ass judge that cut him loose wasn't among the victims.
    God forbid he had been White....Would have been 10 times worse than Rittenhouse.My anger at these sub human creatures grows daily.God be with the victims, and hope they get to see this mud colored piece of shit pay with his sorry life.

39. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post