Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink One Nigger Made Good Stealing Catalytic Converters in Schitcago

But one suspook got away
    Would-be thief fatally shot by Lakeview homeowner in shootout, police say

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    But one suspook got away
    Would-be thief fatally shot by Lakeview homeowner in shootout, police say

On parole, eh? In the catch-and-release program, obviously.

"Black(nigger)man was no stranger to law enforcement." Is any nigger? Look at the massive innertube bootlips and "Duhhh" expression on that nigger's ugly face. Well, at least he's a good boy now.

On my court shows, all the niggers say "Cadillac converters". Stupid nogs are willing to risk death for those things.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"Black(nigger)man was no stranger to law enforcement." Is any nigger? Look at the massive innertube bootlips and "Duhhh" expression on that nigger's ugly face. Well, at least he's a good boy now.

On my court shows, all the niggers say "Cadillac converters". Stupid nogs are willing to risk death for those things.
    I love you Isa, and I live near Canada too, but they won't allow me in.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That sub human primate looks retarded even by nigger STANDARDS!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's been an increasing problem around here. Usually trucks and older vehicles as they have larger quantities of platinum, palladium, and rhodium in them. Still only 3-7 grams per converter so you'd have to steal a bunch of them to make anything.
    I'm out in the country so not much in the way of vandalism out here but in the nearest big city, people are getting hit pretty hard recently. Must be a hike in meth prices.

Seems to me it wouldn't be too hard for a detective to visit a few local scrap metal recyclers and look for converters. Those assholes need to be shut down.

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's been an increasing problem around here. Usually trucks and older vehicles as they have larger quantities of platinum, palladium, and rhodium in them. Still only 3-7 grams per converter so you'd have to steal a bunch of them to make anything.
    I'm out in the country so not much in the way of vandalism out here but in the nearest big city, people are getting hit pretty hard recently. Must be a hike in meth prices.

Seems to me it wouldn't be too hard for a detective to visit a few local scrap metal recyclers and look for converters. Those assholes need to be shut down.
    There's actually some kind of chemical in them that niggers get high off of.
    The drug in question, dubbed 'Bombe', is produced by mixing the ceramic honeycomb core of catalytic converters with vitamin pills or tobacco, and it can be ingested, smoked or, more commonly, snorted.
    https://drivetribe.com/p/people-are-...TnmMt2ua3IaMZA
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

https://drivetribe.com/p/people-are-...TnmMt2ua3IaMZA
    Of course. Leave it to niggers to figure out new ways to get high. I swear if they spent a 10th the time and effort on being less than worthless than they do on getting high.....aw never mind.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad one got away!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Shit?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac Converter pretty damn funny! Thanks Diva... I'll have to add that to my repertoire!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to be walking down the street and have the privilege of letting the floor jack down on one of those boobahs... and then confiscate its stolen Sawzall and floor jack!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Cadillac Converter pretty damn funny! Thanks Diva... I'll have to add that to my repertoire!
    It's usually a sow who has bought some ancient hoopty from some shady nigger down the street and then finds out it has all kinds of problems, including the famous Cadillac converter and now wants back the fi' hunnerd dollahs she paid. Tears and wailing of, "Ah needs dat car for muh chillens. I be a single mother of 3 (or 5 or 9 or in one case, TWELVE)!" ensue when she's told the "As is" rule applies even to welfare-sucking breeder sows. I could write this script in my sleep.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's usually a sow who has bought some ancient hoopty from some shady nigger down the street and then finds out it has all kinds of problems, including the famous Cadillac converter and now wants back the fi' hunnerd dollahs she paid. Tears and wailing of, "Ah needs dat car for muh chillens. I be a single mother of 3 (or 5 or 9 or in one case, TWELVE)!" ensue when she's told the "As is" rule applies even to welfare-sucking breeder sows. I could write this script in my sleep.

Fi' hunna dollah? Sheeeeeiitttt!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post