Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheboons attack asians.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-blac...155106351.html
    4 fucking sheboon cunts start attacking Asians and gang up on one girl. The girl has many injuries. The niggers are just sloppy cunts...

So...where are the riots? Where is ALM (Asian Lives Matter)? Where is the outrage? Where are the leaders, actors, and sports stars that normally line up to get in on the free publicity? Why aren't cities burning?

I will tell you why...First, this doesn't fit the liberal nigger dick sucking narrative. Secondly, humans don't destroy their own cities when something bad happens, and Asians are very passive. Third, we are constantly having the BLM nigger loving propaganda shoved down our throats and this would disrupt the grand plans of one particular political party (ahem, Demonrats...).

Niggers are truly a disease ridden plague on humanity. One of these days we are going to reach a tipping point with these enemies of humanity and it will be ugly. It won't be soon because our politicians and others who can affect change are also sucking nigger dick. In Washington, why do you think that NOBODY is telling the truth about niggers and the damage that they do? The nigger population of the USA is approximately 12.6%. Niggers are by far still the minority in the US, so why are those in the halls of power so worried about appeasing them? WHY???

Until people begin standing up and fighting back against the niggers, this shit will continue as it has for many years. The niggers will say that all their nigger bullshit and criminality is 'payback an' sheeit' for slavery and White Supremacy, or some other made up crap...The truth is much simpler. Niggers are sub-human animals. Niggers are scum. Niggers are a fucking plague. Niggers are a genetic fuck-up on a massive scale. Niggers are ever-breeding vermin. Niggers are parasites. They contribute nothing to the White Hosts while bleeding him dry. There is literally NOTHING good about niggers...N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

I used to try to be at least civil to them, but no more. Fuck the niggers. I hope that all niggers (fill in the blank).
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most violent disgusting excuses for females on the planet
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The most violent disgusting excuses for females on the planet
    Primates being primates!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-blac...155106351.html
    4 fucking sheboon cunts start attacking Asians and gang up on one girl. The girl has many injuries. The niggers are just sloppy cunts...

So...where are the riots? Where is ALM (Asian Lives Matter)? Where is the outrage? Where are the leaders, actors, and sports stars that normally line up to get in on the free publicity? Why aren't cities burning?

I will tell you why...First, this doesn't fit the liberal nigger dick sucking narrative. Secondly, humans don't destroy their own cities when something bad happens, and Asians are very passive. Third, we are constantly having the BLM nigger loving propaganda shoved down our throats and this would disrupt the grand plans of one particular political party (ahem, Demonrats...).

Niggers are truly a disease ridden plague on humanity. One of these days we are going to reach a tipping point with these enemies of humanity and it will be ugly. It won't be soon because our politicians and others who can affect change are also sucking nigger dick. In Washington, why do you think that NOBODY is telling the truth about niggers and the damage that they do? The nigger population of the USA is approximately 12.6%. Niggers are by far still the minority in the US, so why are those in the halls of power so worried about appeasing them? WHY???

Until people begin standing up and fighting back against the niggers, this shit will continue as it has for many years. The niggers will say that all their nigger bullshit and criminality is 'payback an' sheeit' for slavery and White Supremacy, or some other made up crap...The truth is much simpler. Niggers are sub-human animals. Niggers are scum. Niggers are a fucking plague. Niggers are a genetic fuck-up on a massive scale. Niggers are ever-breeding vermin. Niggers are parasites. They contribute nothing to the White Hosts while bleeding him dry. There is literally NOTHING good about niggers...N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

I used to try to be at least civil to them, but no more. Fuck the niggers. I hope that all niggers (fill in the blank).
    It's long overdue that all humans throw passiveness out the window and serve these vilolent, vile niggers a lead fuckin sandwich whenever they step out of line. History has proven time and time again that they simply DO NOT have the brain capacity to assimilate to any standards of civilization. Their brains are hardwired to roam the wilds of the jungle in Africa so there's no need for them to behave civilized in the first place. Their little peanut sized brains have hit a brick wall as far as development is concerned so to speak, which explains why they simply act like savages and haven't been able to invent anything of significance in any country whatsoever including their own.

5. Likes GDRHammer liked this post