Close

Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing scarier than the angry white man?

There's nothing more frightening today than an angry White man

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/20/us/an...cec/index.html

Saw this on CNN a moment ago. Apparently niggers are getting scurred now because white isn't going belly up anymore. Not sure if this is filed in the right spot or if it's acceptable here (if not mods do what you gotta do). They're clearly disregarding the fear niggers attempt to put into yt to get what they want.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....coming from the communist news network.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s so horrible being a nigger in America!
    But I’ve got a solution!
    Go back to Africa you fucking primate!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    CNN:
    This angry White man has been a major character throughout US history. He gave the country slavery, the slaughter of Native Americans, and Jim Crow laws. His anger also helped fuel the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol.
    It's this angry White man -- not the Black or brown man you see approaching on the street at night -- who poses the most dangerous threat to democracy in America.
    Us: Yes

LOL, I'm just playing!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It’s so horrible being a nigger in America!
    But I’ve got a solution!
    Go back to Africa you fucking primate!
    BEST solution yet!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    There's nothing more frightening today than an angry White man

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/20/us/an...cec/index.html

Saw this on CNN a moment ago. Apparently niggers are getting scurred now because white isn't going belly up anymore. Not sure if this is filed in the right spot or if it's acceptable here (if not mods do what you gotta do). They're clearly disregarding the fear niggers attempt to put into yt to get what they want.
    I beg to differ. Enraged battle sows are the most frightening creatures on earth. I'd rather spend my days tagging wolverines than deal with a sowzilla having a hissy fit.

The "Warning: DANGER!" chicken-necking, duck-lipped expression that signals an attack is imminent:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mad.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	18293
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I beg to differ. Enraged battle sows are the most frightening creatures on earth. I'd rather spend my days tagging wolverines than deal with a sowzilla having a hissy fit.

The "Warning: DANGER!" chicken-necking, duck-lipped expression that signals an attack is imminent:

350 pound sherilla chimping out cuz Popeyes ran out of fried chiggun!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Some NYC ESU (SWAT) cop I fished with told me the big sows are as hard to stop as most men, and that black females
    in general can take punches with little effect. He said they learned to not hold back, and go all out, if they were in a
    physical fight with sows. This video shows a nasty, loudmouth ratchet eat a big right uppercut, get thrown into the gutter,
    then bounce right back up for more. This version has the followup beating she got when she gets back on the bus.
    She has one of those mouths that needs a punch, and you can tell it's happened to her many times.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

. Scurry shit indeed!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I beg to differ. Enraged battle sows are the most frightening creatures on earth.
    Remember the two sows who were squaring-off fixin' to scuffle and one who had a niglet perched on its hip just dropped the sprog onto the sidewalk to have both hands free? That was funny as shit.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would rather castrate a non-sedated wolverine than face a wild ratchet or battle sow on the warpath.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Remember the two sows who were squaring-off fixin' to scuffle and one who had a niglet perched on its hip just dropped the sprog onto the sidewalk to have both hands free? That was funny as shit.

There are lots of videos with sows tossing and dropping their nigglets when in rage mode:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I would rather castrate a non-sedated wolverine than face a wild ratchet or battle sow on the warpath.
    So would I!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are lots of videos with sows tossing and dropping their nigglets when in rage mode:

That's one I hadn't seen.

Secondly, I wish we all hadn't had to pay for that stroller. Looks like a high-end one and expensive. I mean c'mon, branches are free and laying around everywhere. Seriously, just snap off a branch to give the little fucker something to cling to like mother nature intended and done.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one I hadn't seen.

Secondly, I wish we all hadn't had to pay for that stroller. Looks like a high-end one and expensive. I mean c'mon, branches are free and laying around everywhere. Seriously, just snap off a branch to give the little fucker something to cling to like mother nature intended and done.
    I think that’s why their fur is so wirey on dey heyad, so the little chimps can hang on. Now they have the luxuries of da white man that they will claim they invented.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, didn't the sows have a new Instanig "thing" a while ago - tossing niglets and posting the video? I think they had to retire that sport when the libtards wailed about the poor sprogs.

Niggers are lucky that the sows are so fertile and such hypersexual prolific breeders who will spread for any randy buck that happens along. If not for that the species would have vanished long ago.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, didn't the sows have a new Instanig "thing" a while ago - tossing niglets and posting the video?
    What??? I must have skipped school that day. Pray tell, enlighten me. "Instanig thing" ?? Tossing niglets??

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What??? I must have skipped school that day. Pray tell, enlighten me. "Instanig thing" ?? Tossing niglets??

Yes. Someone posted a video a while back. Some breeder sow on Instagram (IIRC) with her niglet and she suddenly throws it to the side. It was a trend for a time. They said there was someone there to catch it, but I have my doubts about that considering nigger parenting.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm inclined to agree. I keep my distance from all coons if at all possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast