Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat, dumpy UK slag marries Detroit nigger she's never met personally on ZOOM

Couple get married via Zoom despite never meeting in real life

A fat, unbangable skank and a nigger brought together like moth to flame. Good thing he can't muh dik her over the internet or else we would have taxpayer subsidized mudpuppies on our hands soon.

Ayse, 26, and Darrin, 24, got together after Ayse joined a Facebook group aimed at pairing up pen pals from around the world.

She started talking to Kenda, 56, who said her son Darrin was a similar age and would love to chat to someone from the UK – despite being based in Detroit, Michigan, US.

The two began chatting as friends in July 2020 but were soon inseparable and on the phone to each other every night, even with the five-hour time difference.
    They are still yet to meet face-to-face but speak multiple times a day and are eagerly waiting for Ayse’s visa application to be accepted so they can fully enjoy life together as a married couple.
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...e-22210648.amp
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will he virtually give her mudshark sunglasses?

He looks disgusting.
    She looks disgusting.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the UK population needs to be shrunk to around 33 million to be sustainable. I can account for 10 million or so of the needed reduction. The rest....well, it's up to them ! Make good decisions folks !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is such shit
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She looks like a prize but I'm sure if she searched the "world", she could have found some Caucasian dude that would be happy with her.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I don't know how true it is or if it's just an urban myth but someone told me a fat woman and a skinny guy were having sex on the floor when she had a heart attack and died on top of him and they were found three weeks later when somebody reported the smell, so unless you are built like Arnie leave the fat girls alone.
    I wouldn't doubt that it's happened, especially with niggerpotamuses!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasha_weight_gain_comic_2___morph_by_aqu4d00d21-d60ctfx.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	18497
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.