Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye Bleach Detoilet Nog & Mudshark Couple Kidnap and Rape HS Student

I pray the victim was a nog too.
    A Ferndale couple was charged Friday in connection with the alleged abduction of a 16-year-old girl who police said was held prisoner for more than five hours, tortured and sexually assaulted.

Khalil Floyd, 44, and Jessica Quick, 45, were arraigned before Ferndale 43rd District Magistrate Patrick Brennan in what assistant Oakland County prosecutor Tricia Dare described as a "terrifying" ordeal.

Ferndale Police Chief Dennis Emmi said the girl, a Ferndale High School student, had stopped at a gas station on Pinecrest and Eight Mile at 11 a.m. Wednesday when Floyd allegedly forced his way into her vehicle at gunpoint. The girl, authorities contend, was taken to Floyd's home where her wrists and ankles were bound, she was blindfolded and was gagged inside a locked outdoor shed. Floyd then allegedly sexually assaulted her at gunpoint, police said.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ry/8684258002/
    :noniggers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b6aaeb8a-2edf-4f88-87e3-76373b61387f-Floyd_Kahlil.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	18288 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dde95648-3cf0-431d-b7d3-fc10c0a3a3dc-Quick_Jessica.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	18289
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Floyd, a contractor with Amazon..."

If I read this correctly, that translates to one of those "Amazon niggers" we complain about knuckling up to our houses with packages.

So if you happen to "stay" (nig speak for live) up in the Motor, this moulin-johns paw prints might be on one of your Amazon packages!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post