Close

Likes Likes:  64
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ex NFL feetsball nigger on the run Update: Arrested!

Ex-NFL player Zac Stacy on the run as video surfaces of alleged violent incident, police say

Bix nood wubba nubba muhfugga!

Former NFL running back Zac Stacy is on the run following a domestic violence incident at his Florida home over the weekend involving his ex-girlfriend, police said Thursday.

Stacy appeared to beat his girlfriend in an incident at their home over the weekend. The video appeared to show Stacy throwing the woman into a television stand and being hit, according to TMZ Sports. The gossip site, citing a restraining order application, reported that the woman said he punched her several times in the head.

"Efforts are underway to capture Stacy, and we would urge him to turn himself in and face the criminal charges," authorities said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-z...olent-incident
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Ex-NFL player Zac Stacy on the run as video surfaces of alleged violent incident, police say

Bix nood wubba nubba muhfugga!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-z...olent-incident
    Well no wonder that Mudshark hooked up with that nigger. He's quite the looker. Fuckin monkey and monkey fucker.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops should wrangle this runaway slave and find the nearest sturdy oak. Not because of the white wimminz victim, but for being a useless nigger sub-simian stealing air.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Look at that little monkey run!” - Howard Cossell

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    “Look at that little monkey run!” - Howard Cossell

Back in the day when you can call a spade a spade... or a little monkey!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Back in the day when you can call a spade a spade... or a little monkey!
    Not really. ABC was what that Netwerk was sucking on.Aprericoon black cock!
    After Howard said that, they went immediately into commercial break. And when they came back he was gone. Anyway, that’s what I recall.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    After Howard said that, they went immediately into commercial break. And when they came back he was gone. Anyway, that’s what I recall.
    Yep, that's what happened. ABC was coddling niggers even back then. And Howard was just as bad, always looking at Muhammad Ali like he wanted the muh dick.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Cops should wrangle this runaway slave and find the nearest sturdy oak. Not because of the white wimminz victim, but for being a useless nigger sub-simian stealing air.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how long Howard worked after the "Little Monkey" comment but after the commercial break he came back and referred to him as "a little monkey" again!

Howard used to drink and I think too many on camera appearances slurring his speech was his demise.

Here is the 30 sec clip of the second "little monkey" on air comment ---> https://youtu.be/jtGVepfknro

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puke - 001.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	18266

Name:	Zac Stacy.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	18267 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	33 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	18268

Mega BARF!!! That mega ape-turd crap beast Zac Stacy is so ugly it looks like it was koon-ceived when the former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo thrusted its aids-infected aids-infected radiator hose up the koon-yan presidential impostor Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo's rear end!

And hopefully the filthy despicable ape-turd Zac Stacy will put up a nasty fight and pull a High Point gun, when the popo are about to wrangle it, and thus get ventilated into koon-plete goodness.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudshark admits that her pet ape routinely beat her.

According to Evans, Stacy has beaten and assaulted her "numerous times" over the last few months.

The alleged August attack unfolded after Stacy reportedly flew off the handle during an argument over rent money.

"He physically assaulted me several times because he wanted the money back he gave me for our rent," she wrote in a restraining order application filed in Florida on Monday.

"He punched my legs, slapped me, picked me up by my arms, and threw me into my window, which broke. I had glass in my feet that I removed myself," she added.
    In her court filing, she wrote: "[Stacy] has escalated violence since May while I was pregnant. He also assaulted me just weeks before our son was born. He will not stop. He will kill me and he feels justified in his actions."
    Too bad he didn't kill you, burner. You'd look good on the slab in our Mudshark Mortuary.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/4101633...uries-beating/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Name:	Puke - 001.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	18266

Name:	Zac Stacy.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	18267 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	33 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	18268

Mega BARF!!! That mega ape-turd crap beast Zac Stacy is so ugly it looks like it was koon-ceived when the former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo thrusted its aids-infected aids-infected radiator hose up the koon-yan presidential impostor Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo's rear end!
    So poetic and evocative!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Mudshark admits that her pet ape routinely beat her.

Too bad he didn't kill you, burner. You'd look good on the slab in our Mudshark Mortuary.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/4101633...uries-beating/
    I can hardly stand looking at this trashy whore, knowing she's had her lips wrapped around the dangling, black AIDS-stick of that feral nigger beast. UGH!!!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're right. Niggers brains are fragile. And nigger lovers even worse. Cosell was simply commenting on how fast the wide-reciever Art Monk could run. Really no maliciousness meant by Howard who could be considered a nigger lover himself.

15. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARRESTED!

Orlando police officers took Stacy in custody as he got off a plane coming from Nashville. Online jail records show Stacy was arrested for aggravated battery and criminal mischief and booked into the Orange County Jail Thursday evening.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/fo...ex-girlfriend/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If I went to the zoo, and tried to pet a lion, I would expect to get mauled.
    Any white woman lying with niggers should expect to get beaten, that's just what they do. No sympathy, none, for that burner shark. She deserved everything and more for getting involved with a nigger.
    The worst part is she produced another one that will commit crimes in a decade or so.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkabawl Stah View Post
    If I went to the zoo, and tried to pet a lion, I would expect to get mauled.
    Any white woman lying with niggers should expect to get beaten, that's just what they do. No sympathy, none, for that burner shark. She deserved everything and more for getting involved with a nigger.
    The worst part is she produced another one that will commit crimes in a decade or so.

Name:	4da137610a614a24c970b01f35d04e4b.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	18329

That's nigger's especially ugly even for niggers. Obviously she hooked up with it for its charming personality.

If only we had a way to mark a coalburner for life so she can't trap an unsuspecting good guy later on.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.