Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Convictions tossed for the two bucks that batwinged Malcom X

NEW YORK (AP) — More than half a century after the assassination of Malcolm X, two of his convicted killers were exonerated Thursday after decades of doubt about who was responsible for the civil rights icon’s death.

Manhattan judge Ellen Biben dismissed the convictions of Muhammad Aziz and the late Khalil Islam, after prosecutors and the men’s lawyers said a renewed investigation found new evidence that the men were not involved with the killing and determined that authorities withheld some of what they knew.
    He and Islam, who maintained their innocence from the start in the 1965 killing at Harlem’s Audubon Ballroom, were paroled in the 1980s. Islam died in 2009.

Malcolm X gained national prominence as the voice of the Nation of Islam, exhorting Black people to claim their civil rights “by any means necessary.” His autobiography, written with Alex Haley, remains a classic work of modern American literature.
    https://news.yahoo.com/exonerations-...061248329.html

When niggers have nothing else but waiting out life at NU, they claim dindu nuffins when all the witnesses are dead.

Now the niggers can money from NY because they're all innocent an sheeit. There's a snivel rights nigger here, the Innocence Project, and they plus the judge will get their share.

And what is that BS about its ookbiography being a "classic"? Since when is lying about everything historical, blaming YT, calling for killing YT, bragging about if it could kill YT, a "classic"?

The teachings of Mr. Muhammad stressed how history had been "whitened" -when white men had written history books, the black man simply had been left out. Mr. Muhammad couldn't have said anything that would have struck me harder. I had never forgotten how when my class, me and all of those whites, had studied seventh-grade United States history back in Mason, the history of the Negro had been covered in one paragraph, and the teacher had gotten a big laugh with his joke, "Negroes' feet are so big that when they walk, they leave a whole in the ground."

This is one reason why Mr. Muhammad's teachings spread so swiftly all over the United States, among all Negroes, whether or not they became followers of Mr. Muhammad. The teachings ring true- to every Negro. You can hardly show me a black adult in America-or a white one, for that matter- who knows from the history books anything like the truth of the black man's role. In my own case, once I heard of the "glorious history of the black man," I took special pains to hunt in the library for books that would inform me on details about black history.
    Over 115 million African blacks-close to the 1930's population of the United States-were murdered or enslaved during the slave trade. And I read how when the slave market was glutted, the cannibalistic white powers of Europe next carved up, as their colonies, the richest areas of the black continent. And Europe's chancelleries for the next century played a chess game of naked exploitation and the power from Cape Horn to Cairo.
    https://www.historyisaweapon.com/def...lcolmeduc.html

Nowhere near that number of niggers even died during the so-called "slave trade," and most of the ones that did were batwinged by, guess who, other niggers. Just like Malcoon X was batwinged by other niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I can tell this story. My grandpa managed a stadium back in the early-mid 60's in a major American city. X had one of his gatherings there. X called him a white devil. Grandpa just laughed. He said he thought, "what a fool."

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I guess I can tell this story. My grandpa managed a stadium back in the early-mid 60's in a major American city. X had one of his gatherings there. X called him a white devil. Grandpa just laughed. He said he thought, "what a fool."
    Better to be called a "devil" by a nigger than be their idea of an "angel."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.