Close

Likes Likes:  91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL monkey Zac Stacy beats its coal burner. Your viewing pleasure is assured !

Always nice to see a coal burner getting a good thrashing, especially in the presence of its half niglet. This video will not disappoint you. The race traitor gets beaten on in its own home by the big groidy goon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irlfriend.html

Home surveillance footage appears to show Zac Stacy, 30, attacking the mother of his child in front of their five-month-old son at her Florida home on Saturday.

The alleged victim has reportedly now filed for a restraining order against Stacy, a former fifth round pick who played in eight games for the Jets in 2015.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Always nice to see a coal burner getting a good thrashing, especially in the presence of its half niglet. This video will not disappoint you. The race traitor gets beaten on in its own home by the big groidy goon.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irlfriend.html
    Burn the coal PAY THE TOLL!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me to the post, Coony! Of course I was only going to say that this crazy nigger destroyed a perfectly functioning big scrain tellebizion!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You beat me to the post, Coony! Of course I was only going to say that this crazy nigger destroyed a perfectly functioning big scrain tellebizion!
    Did you notice the big-nig glanced at the tee-bee to see if it ' be ok ' ?

Fucking nigger got its priorities straight. " Aint's gonna see dat bitch no mo if it aints gots nuh TeeVee an sheeit "

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have to give some credit to this mud shark whore, she sure can take a punch!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you notice the big-nig glanced at the tee-bee to see if it ' be ok ' ?

Fucking nigger got its priorities straight. " Aint's gonna see dat bitch no mo if it aints gots nuh TeeVee an sheeit "

The TV was worth something.

That stupid mudshark is just as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    You have to give some credit to this mud shark whore, she sure can take a punch!
    the cunt is used to it no doubt

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pop! Slap! Crash! You beez fuggin up dis lationship mufuggah! Boom! Bang
    This would make a great comic. Call it nigger man. Put the lil bubbles up with all the sound effects as he smacks his mudshark around
    cmon Diva hook us up!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    she sure can! Hahahaha.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Pop! Slap! Crash! You beez fuggin up dis lationship mufuggah! Boom! Bang
    This would make a great comic. Call it nigger man. Put the lil bubbles up with all the sound effects as he smacks his mudshark around
    cmon Diva hook us up!
    I just added this video to the "Burn the Coal" ultimate mudshark compilation, but I'll see what I can do about your request.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While still feral, I bet this gorilla will come back, restraining order or not, and kill the coal burning whore. Then kill it's sprog, then blow it's walnut brain out. Trifecta of jungle behavior.

This should be shown on all high school campus screens, about the evils and inevitable fruits of beastiality and miscegenation. May save some lives, for those yet untouched by a nigget, but contemplating burning coal. Those who still burn coal...no loss, they need to be abused this way.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    While still feral, I bet this gorilla will come back, restraining order or not, and kill the coal burning whore. Then kill it's sprog, then blow it's walnut brain out. Trifecta of jungle behavior.

This should be shown on all high school campus screens, about the evils and inevitable fruits of beastiality and miscegenation. May save some lives, for those yet untouched by a nigget, but contemplating burning coal. Those who still burn coal...no loss, they need to be abused this way.
    We can only hope!

14. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just added this video to the "Burn the Coal" ultimate mudshark compilation, but I'll see what I can do about your request.
    if it’s a pain don’t worry about it. I am sure it would be hilarious though.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

I doubt it would do any good. The indoctrination is so complete that it would be deemed terribly, shockingly rayciss, with outcries of, "That's only one! They aren't all like that. All the Kardashians have niggers! Evil YT beat their women too!"

I think it may be too late.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's used to it. She apparently enjoys being a nigger punching bag/cum dumpster!
    According to Evans, Stacy has beaten and assaulted her "numerous times" over the last few months.

The alleged August attack unfolded after Stacy reportedly flew off the handle during an argument over rent money.

"He physically assaulted me several times because he wanted the money back he gave me for our rent," she wrote in a restraining order application filed in Florida on Monday.

"He punched my legs, slapped me, picked me up by my arms, and threw me into my window, which broke. I had glass in my feet that I removed myself," she added.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/4101633...uries-beating/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the coal-burning whore got what it deserved, and now the sub-cockroach mega-turd crap beast ape-turd enrolls @ NU for a while. We can only hope it provokes somebody's wrath in NU and gets goodified real good, gnomesain? The burner is now worthless.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    She's used to it. She apparently enjoys being a nigger punching bag/cum dumpster!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4101633...uries-beating/

Looking at this photo this bitch appears to be either a quadroon or octoroon. Definitely looks like she is within the one drop rule category.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    as niggers go, the buck has to be one of the most ugly I've ever had the misfortune to observe. To let that tar skinned ape deposit its monkey cream inside of you, can only demonstrate the severity of the burner's mental illness. We can only pray she ends up in the CB forum. Once you go black, you end up in a sack.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully none of my sisters ever dated any niggers. I'm not even going to say what would happen if a nigger got their hands on them like that. Stupid burner.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    as niggers go, the buck has to be one of the most ugly I've ever had the misfortune to observe. To let that tar skinned ape deposit its monkey cream inside of you, can only demonstrate the severity of the burner's mental illness. We can only pray she ends up in the CB forum. Once you go black, you end up in a sack.
    Impossible to comprehend, isn't it? I wouldn't want to be anywhere in the vicinity of that hideous beast, let alone rut with it! My god. So many burners seem to deliberately choose the ugliest, blackest, sub-simians that bear no resemblance to anything human they can find. I guess they want to make sure everyone knows they are really, REALLY not rayciss.

I bet she's another one ranting on some stupid social media how she "hates white people!" Better make room for her in the Mudshark Mortuary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast