Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Young Dolph the cRapper given batwings at a crusty old 36

“All of us at APA are shocked and deeply saddened by the sudden and tragic loss of our dear friend and client, Young Dolph,” an APA representative said in a statement to Variety. “The world has lost an icon, a great man and beloved artist who has been taken too soon. His dedication, drive, hard work and loyalty to all those around him always came first and he will be deeply missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this most difficult time. “

The shooting took place at Makeda’s Homemade Cookies in South Memphis on Wednesday afternoon, local station FOX News 13 reported. The owner of the store told the outlet that Young Dolph walked in to buy cookies when someone drove up, shot and killed him around 1 p.m.

Young Dolph, whose real name was Adolph Robert Thornton, Jr., was born in Chicago but moved to Memphis at a young age. He was the cousin of rapper Juice Wrld, who died at 21 of a drug overdose at Chicago’s Midway International Airport on December 8, 2019.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...201215229.html

Oh yeah, the world lost the Michelangelo of cRap, whose ookings are the musical equivalent of the Sistine Chapel.

Never heard of this nigger, and I'll forget all about it before I even have my dinner tonight, but I'm glad it's gone. Who gave it goodness, a jilted DL lubber? Drug dealer it didn't pay?

Maybe it's like The Sopranos when a cRapper hired Bobby to shoot it for street cred, except this real life case went wrong. I mean, not wrong, good for humanity.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Buck Simian liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never heard of a cRapper getting shot at a cookie shop, did the cookies have crack or heroin in them? I just looked up this nig, his real first name is Adolph. I guess niggers wuz Germans.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Buck Simian liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Oh yeah, the world lost the Michelangelo of cRap, whose ookings are the musical equivalent of the Sistine Chapel.

Never heard of this nigger, and I'll forget all about it before I even have my dinner tonight, but I'm glad it's gone. Who gave it goodness, a jilted DL lubber? Drug dealer it didn't pay?

Maybe it's like The Sopranos when a cRapper hired Bobby to shoot it for street cred, except this real life case went wrong. I mean, not wrong, good for humanity.
    A veritable Methuselah among cRappers. This really is the most dangerous profession on earth.

You give me the opportunity to drag out that clip again. I never get tired of it...."MAH AZZZZZ!! Agghhhhh ooooh!"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

(c)Rapper 'Young Dolph' ventilated to goodness outside Makeda's nigger bakery where he went for a treat

Rapper Young Dolph Gunned Down Outside Memphis Bakery He Gushed About Days Ago

Rapper Young Dolph was fatally shot outside a Memphis bakery he’d declared his love for just days earlier, according to local station FOX13.

The 36-year-old rapper, whose real name is Adolph Robert Thornton Jr., walked into the bakery, Makeda’s Butter Cookies, to buy two treats, owner Maurice Hill told the station. As Thornton left, a car pulled up, and someone shot and killed him around 1 p.m.

Thorton’s slaying comes just a week after he gushed about the bakery in a post on its Instagram page, pointing to the establishment’s sign and urging people to go.

“All I came for is to get some Makeda’s,” he said in the post.
    Come for the Makeda's! Stay for the batwings! LOL
    https://news.yahoo.com/rapper-young-...201415317.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I swear to God and all chimpers, this nigger was going to fly a pyramid the day after. He planned to go by the alias, smart dolph. He just didn’t make it. Can we all agree to a moment of silence? FUCK YOU NIGGER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GLAD YOU’RE DEAD!

10. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everytime i hear of some nigger getting capped i picture it going down like this:

Even though that video is full of niggers and from a nigger movie i have to watch it a couple times a day just for a good laugh.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

12. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s always a tragedy when a thug nigger or C rapper gets to live past 25! But at least it’s good now!

14. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You give me the opportunity to drag out that clip again. I never get tired of it...."MAH AZZZZZ!! Agghhhhh ooooh!"

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I was looking for it! God I loved that show. That scene was almost as good as Tony telling Mudshark Meadow's "new friend" to GTFO out of her life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I was looking for it! God I loved that show. That scene was almost as good as Tony telling Mudshark Meadow's "new friend" to GTFO out of her life.
    That smug little mutt nigger.

Tony Soprano: So we do understand each other; you're a ditsoon.
    Noah Tannenbaum: Excuse me?
    Tony Soprano: Charcoal Briquette...a mulignan.
    Noah Tannenbaum: What's your problem?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meadow's half-moolie friend was half based on Lenny Kravitz. His father was a rich Hollywood producer and his mom was a moolie actress.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I read some comments on a post about this that said he disrespekked some other nigger rapper and everyone thinks that nigger did it.

22. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I just read this about the tragic batwinging of the ancient (in cRapper years) "Young Dolph".

Police continued to search for suspects in the killing, which shook Memphis and shocked the entertainment world as another senseless act of gun violence against an African American man
    WTF????? Do they not know the senseless gun violence against nigger bucks is BY other nigger bucks? Are they trying to insinuate it could be Asians, Jews, or YT gunning down all the nigger bucks/cRappers? Look to yourselves niggers, if you want the gun violence to be controlled. Do they think the suspooks are anything but groids?

24. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "All of us at APA are shocked "

Oh right. It's always such a shock when a nigger cRapper gets bat-winged. That shit hardly ever happens lol

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post