“All of us at APA are shocked and deeply saddened by the sudden and tragic loss of our dear friend and client, Young Dolph,” an APA representative said in a statement to Variety. “The world has lost an icon, a great man and beloved artist who has been taken too soon. His dedication, drive, hard work and loyalty to all those around him always came first and he will be deeply missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this most difficult time. “

The shooting took place at Makeda’s Homemade Cookies in South Memphis on Wednesday afternoon, local station FOX News 13 reported. The owner of the store told the outlet that Young Dolph walked in to buy cookies when someone drove up, shot and killed him around 1 p.m.

Young Dolph, whose real name was Adolph Robert Thornton, Jr., was born in Chicago but moved to Memphis at a young age. He was the cousin of rapper Juice Wrld, who died at 21 of a drug overdose at Chicago’s Midway International Airport on December 8, 2019.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...201215229.html

Oh yeah, the world lost the Michelangelo of cRap, whose ookings are the musical equivalent of the Sistine Chapel.

Never heard of this nigger, and I'll forget all about it before I even have my dinner tonight, but I'm glad it's gone. Who gave it goodness, a jilted DL lubber? Drug dealer it didn't pay?

Maybe it's like The Sopranos when a cRapper hired Bobby to shoot it for street cred, except this real life case went wrong. I mean, not wrong, good for humanity.