Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yep Nigger Wrangler, times are changin'.

The Cleveland Indians bowed to the pressure of Wokeism and changed the name of the century plus old baseball club.

The original beef was over Chief Wahoo... a red faced Indian mascot. I get it. If it was the Cleveland Coons and they had a mascot with a tar black face and big white bug eyes, I can see the problem. (even though I'm fine with that)

So they ditched poor old Chief Wahoo from uniform apparel and stadium graphics gradually over a couple of seasons, yet still sold his shit in the team store for a couple seasons after that.

But lately the name "Indians" has become rayciss and sheeit and had to go. Now they go by the Cleveland Guardrails or some shit like that. Fuck them. I hope the Indians fans starve those bastards out. You can bet your last uncle Tom dollar I will.

I stopped watching Indians games after last seasons home opener when I noticed "BLM" stenciled on the back of the pitchers mound.

I called it to Mrs. CCR's attention that the grounds keeper musta fucked up and swapped the stencil letters while attempting to stencil "MLB" on the mound. She assured me that wasn't the case and the niggers had won.

Goddamn those niggers anyway! Who the fuck gave them baseball shoes... and bats in the first place?

I always preferred Ms. Butterworth... she was white.
    I remember reading about the story behind the name and how it came about.

The Cleveland Indians had multiple names before 1915.... but the name was changed to the Indians in honor of the first American Indian to play Professional Baseball.

It's a filthy fucking shame the Anti-American raving psychotic Democrats have been allowed to dishonor the American Indian like this.

I guess the Trail of Tears wasn't enough evil from the Democrats.

You know, if there were no Democrats, there would be a hell of a lot less evil in the world!

"Louis Sockalexis - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sockalexis

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    I remember reading about the story behind the name and how it came about.

The Cleveland Indians had multiple names before 1915.... but the name was changed to the Indians in honor of the first American Indian to play Professional Baseball.

It's a filthy fucking shame the Anti-American raving psychotic Democrats have been allowed to dishonor the American Indian like this.

I guess the Trail of Tears wasn't enough evil from the Democrats.

You know, if there were no Democrats, there would be a hell of a lot less evil in the world!

"Louis Sockalexis - Wikipedia"
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sockalexis

As far as I know, I have no Indian in me so I have no horse in the race.

But Goddamn... I know they were here before me... on the property I live on now! We still find arrow heads in the fields on occasion.

One would think the remaining native Americans would be protesting the name change instead of supporting it.

Or maybe the demonstrators weren't even native Americans.

Bottom line is the owner of the "tribe", (a word that can no longer be used to describe the club) will never see one shiny penny out of my pocket.

I hope other Cleveland fans follow suit and starve that bastard out.

POI: I have not seen one item of clothing while out and about bearing the new Cleveland logo. Fuck 'em!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Sandy liked this post