Close

Likes Likes:  16
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Uncle Ben's Nigger Rice changing Name to Bens Rice to Please the Woke Lefties!

Uncle Ben's Changing Name To Ben's Original After Criticism Of Racial Stereotyping.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...=1637190083023

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed the spook aunt jameye-me got the boot off the pancake box and syrup bottle.

You know there are spooks still alive who are relatives of who Jemima and uncle Benny were characterized from... I'm glad they are losing their gibbs royalties.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am soooo happy that Aunt Jemminigger was removed from the pancake mix. I know it was removed because of libtard pressure, but hell, I am glad to get rid of any nigger contamination in our society. Now, the product has no nigger reference and that is wonderful. Never stop your enemy when they are making a mistake!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the interests of being inclusive, there should be a brand and line of products available to all, called "Slave's Favorites".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t care if they change the monkey shine name or took its picture off the box. I still ain’t buying that shit!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    without those coons peering out at me 'eyes an teefs' on the supermarket shelves, I can say I definitely feel safer in the supermarket aisles !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was it really to make libtards happy, or was it because they realized enough whites have nigger fatigue and won't buy something with a nigger on the label?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Was it really to make libtards happy, or was it because they realized enough whites have nigger fatigue and won't buy something with a nigger on the label?

I like your way of thinking and I certainly hope that is the trend!

N.A.A.C.P.

15. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I really don't know which is the case. I hope the company's decision was based on the reality of White's nigger fatigue.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Well I am soooo happy that Aunt Jemminigger was removed from the pancake mix. I know it was removed because of libtard pressure, but hell, I am glad to get rid of any nigger contamination in our society. Now, the product has no nigger reference and that is wonderful. Never stop your enemy when they are making a mistake!!!
    It is hilarious how the libtards actually did us a favor on this one.

19. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It is hilarious how the libtards actually did us a favor on this one.
    Yep!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Not much change for me. I used to boycott Uncle Ben's because I don't want pictures of niggers in my cupboard. Now I boycott it because the manufacturers are muhdik sucking woketurds.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Stereotyping.... when did you last see an old black man anything like Uncle Ben? They disappeared with the Pullman railroad sleeper cars.

Just as well. Kinda like the Super Bear on Super Sugar Crisps...gone

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stereotyping.... when did you last see an old black man anything like Uncle Ben? They disappeared with the Pullman railroad sleeper cars.

Just as well. Kinda like the Super Bear on Super Sugar Crisps...gone

^^^ I gotta say I saw an Uncle Ben Spook look alike at ATL airport a few months back.

This old Uncle Tom was working away at "Atlanta Shines", the airport shoe shine stand putting some luster to a humans shoes.

N.A.A.C.P.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Rashon Muhdik
    Chimpout Guest
    Often I eat Chex cereal in the morning, and last year they had nigras John Legend and wife Chrissy Tiegen on their boxes from about Nov. to April. It was all about some stupid Chex Xmas recipe mix they supposedly invented. Their ugly mugs were on the boxes continuously until about April even though it was for an Xmas recipe. Well, now it's nearing the next Xmas, and they're back on the boxes. Damn it. Gotta stop eating Chex I guess. And need to contact General Mills about this BS.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Imagine the response.... they put an old human on there...instead of old Uncle Ben.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Get some Tupperware storage containers and avoid the groid!

N.A.A.C.P.

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I noticed the spook aunt jameye-me got the boot off the pancake box and syrup bottle.

You know there are spooks still alive who are relatives of who Jemima and uncle Benny were characterized from... I'm glad they are losing their gibbs royalties.
    Ain't Ja Mammy's family is pissed-off that she's been erased from history! I bet those niggers weren't upset when their Democrat masters were destroying statues and memorials to White men.

It's hilarious though, as the actual image of Ain't Ja Mammy hasn't been on packaging for decades! The photo used for the past several decades was a "stylized" image of nigger "singer" Dionne Warwick.

I don't give a shit about niggers, but it pisses me off that whiny Democrats can simply destroy anything they wish, with no repercussions .

Fuckers got Land 'o' Lakes Butter to remove the Indian maiden from all of their product packaging as well.

Burns my ass, on principle.

May the perpetually offended burn in hottest regions of Hell for all of eternity!

30. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I wouldn't celebrate too soon about royalties its still called Ben's Original, the nigger has gone but the smell lingers on.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Ain't Ja Mammy's family is pissed-off that she's been erased from history! I bet those niggers weren't upset when their Democrat masters were destroying statues and memorials to White men.

It's hilarious though, as the actual image of Ain't Ja Mammy hasn't been on packaging for decades! The photo used for the past several decades was a "stylized" image of nigger "singer" Dionne Warwick.

I don't give a shit about niggers, but it pisses me off that whiny Democrats can simply destroy anything they wish, with no repercussions .

Fuckers got Land 'o' Lakes Butter to remove the Indian maiden from all of their product packaging as well.

Burns my ass, on principle.

May the perpetually offended burn in hottest regions of Hell for all of eternity!

Yep Nigger Wrangler, times are changin'.

The Cleveland Indians bowed to the pressure of Wokeism and changed the name of the century plus old baseball club.

The original beef was over Chief Wahoo... a red faced Indian mascot. I get it. If it was the Cleveland Coons and they had a mascot with a tar black face and big white bug eyes, I can see the problem. (even though I'm fine with that)

So they ditched poor old Chief Wahoo from uniform apparel and stadium graphics gradually over a couple of seasons, yet still sold his shit in the team store for a couple seasons after that.

But lately the name "Indians" has become rayciss and sheeit and had to go. Now they go by the Cleveland Guardrails or some shit like that. Fuck them. I hope the Indians fans starve those bastards out. You can bet your last uncle Tom dollar I will.

I stopped watching Indians games after last seasons home opener when I noticed "BLM" stenciled on the back of the pitchers mound.

I called it to Mrs. CCR's attention that the grounds keeper musta fucked up and swapped the stencil letters while attempting to stencil "MLB" on the mound. She assured me that wasn't the case and the niggers had won.

Goddamn those niggers anyway! Who the fuck gave them baseball shoes... and bats in the first place?

I always preferred Ms. Butterworth... she was white.

N.A.A.C.P.

33. Likes Sandy liked this post