Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chinese teacher instructs students to talk like cool niggers

Just great. Now they can sound like illiterate runaway slaves, just like the groids.

• “Firstly, cool people in America like to say ‘finna’ instead of ‘about to,’” he says in Chinese. He also tells his student to say the expression pronounced as “shiet bro” before reading the phrase.
    'I'm finna go sleep'
    'I'm finna go sleep': TikToker teaches native Chinese speakers English hacks to sound more American (yahoo.com)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Chigger would be the Chinese equivalent to Wigger, lol.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I guess Chigger would be the Chinese equivalent to Wigger, lol.
    IT is also a nasty little mite.
    Trombiculidae; commonly referred to as chiggers, but also known as berry bugs, harvest mites, red bugs or scrub-itch mites, are a family of mites. Chiggers are often confused with jiggers - a type of flea.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chigger-Jigger and Nigger.

Sounds like a great name for a shyster nigger lawyer outfit!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

Reminds me of an old one:

A Chinese man walks into a bar and tells the bartender "HEY NIGGER - POUR ME A JIGGER!"

The nigger behind the counter says "I'm not serving you because you're a racist."

The Chinese man reacts with confusion and states that he hasn't been in the states very long and doesn't fully understand the language or what the problem is.

The nigger bartender asks the Chinese man how he would feel if someone made fun of his race. Still visibly confused, the patron is told by the nigger bartender to swap places behind the bar and he would show him by him pretending to be the bartender and the nigger pretending to be a customer. Perhaps then he would feel some empathy for the bartender, he thought.

The Chinese man walks behind the bar and proceeds to clean the bar and stow away glasses when the nigger walks up and says "HEY CHINK! POUR ME A DRINK!"

The Chinese man looks at the nigger and says - "Fuck off. We don't serve niggers here!"
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He needs to realize that dumbing himself and others down isn’t cool. Niggers are the most worthless useless parasites on the planet. Acting like a nigger is stupid. All it does is allow others to know how fucking stupid you are!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Reminds me of an old one:

A Chinese man walks into a bar and tells the bartender "HEY NIGGER - POUR ME A JIGGER!"

The nigger behind the counter says "I'm not serving you because you're a racist."

The Chinese man reacts with confusion and states that he hasn't been in the states very long and doesn't fully understand the language or what the problem is.

The nigger bartender asks the Chinese man how he would feel if someone made fun of his race. Still visibly confused, the patron is told by the nigger bartender to swap places behind the bar and he would show him by him pretending to be the bartender and the nigger pretending to be a customer. Perhaps then he would feel some empathy for the bartender, he thought.

The Chinese man walks behind the bar and proceeds to clean the bar and stow away glasses when the nigger walks up and says "HEY CHINK! POUR ME A DRINK!"

The Chinese man looks at the nigger and says - "Fuck off. We don't serve niggers here!"
    Good one!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I be finna rob dis sto
    I finna rape dis bitdge
    I finna gets muh gibs

cmon chinese, teach em the rest

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post