Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Drunk/high nigger ambulance driver kills patient in crash, calls Uber to flee the scene

Nigger was smoking weed after popping Adderall which he washed down with a beer with a patient in the back that wasn't strapped down.

A Georgia ambulance driver has been arrested and charged with driving under the influence and second-degree homicide-by-vehicle after he crashed the ambulance he was driving, killing the dialysis patient he was transporting, according to authorities.

Kevin T. McCorvey, 34, was driving a private ambulance on West Campbellton Street in Fairburn just before 7:30 p.m. Friday when police say he veered off the shoulder of the road causing the ambulance to roll over into a ditch. A patient, Wilton Thomason Jr., 66, was in the back of the ambulance and was not restrained in any way, according to preliminary investigative findings of the Georgia State Patrol. He suffered fatal injuries, GSP said.
    When GSP arrived, troopers gave McCorvey a field sobriety test, and he was arrested, according to the incident report. The Fairburn officer wrote in the report that McCorvey admitted to smoking marijuana, taking Adderall and drinking a beer while driving the ambulance.
    https://www.wxii12.com/article/polic...tient/38267301
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Buck Simian liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kevin T. McCorvey.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	18229 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	21 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	18230

Kevin T. McCorvey, you sorry sub-cockroach mega-turd crap beast nigger: I am thrilled to read you were properly wrangled and caged, and hopefully enrolled @ NU for a very long and pain-filled time.

And I am sure your new cell mate Calvin the Cuddly Coon is thrilled to get a new receptacle for the emissions of its aids-infected radiator hose. You will find, Kevin, that Calvin loves to be on top.

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	18232

Well, at least we can sincerely koon-gradulate you on the timely goodification of Wilton Thomason, Jr., which was also, thankfully, a nigger and not a human. A bucket of the colonel's finest for you... if you should survive NU and Calvin the Cuddly Coon. See story here:

https://everloved.com/life-of/wilton...on-jr/funeral/

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Kevin T. McCorvey.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	18229 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	18230

Kevin T. McCorvey, you sorry sub-cockroach mega-turd crap beast nigger: I am thrilled to read you were properly wrangled and caged, and hopefully enrolled @ NU for a very long and pain-filled time.

And I am sure your new cell mate Calvin the Cuddly Coon is thrilled to get a new receptacle for the emissions of its aids-infected radiator hose. You will find, Kevin, that Calvin loves to be on top.

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	18232

Well, at least we can sincerely koon-gradulate you on the timely goodification of Wilton Thomason, Jr., which was also, thankfully, a nigger and not a human. A bucket of the colonel's finest for you... if you should survive NU and Calvin the Cuddly Coon. See story here:

https://everloved.com/life-of/wilton...on-jr/funeral/
    Amberlamps driver.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should give that boobah the keys to the amberlamps fleet to snuff out a few more jigaboos!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were this to happen in a nigger bubble, I would call this a win/win or not my problem:
    https://everloved.com/life-of/wilton...n-jr/obituary/

But it didn't. It happened here where any human could have been killed as well - even in an Apelanta suburb. This nigger could have been carrying a human loved one or hit a human child crossing the street.

Goodbye, gentle Chef Wilton. You could have given the sugarfoot to so many other niggers. Alas, you were taken too soon by one of your own.

MMMM... Lard flavored ice cream topped with deep fried strawberruzz and kiwisezz.

YUMZEEZZ!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He applied this intelligence to his studies at Brooklyn Technical High School and New York Institute of Dietetics."

"killing the dialysis patient he was transporting..."

Nigga sure could cook helf food!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Fairburn officer wrote in the report that McCorvey admitted to smoking marijuana, taking Adderall and drinking a beer while driving the ambulance.
    Name:  yh700426_39.gif
Views: 115
Size:  987 Bytes

Adderall:

This combination medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain.
    So someone thought this toking, hyperactive sub-simian, addled pea-brain buck was really going to drive an amberlamps responsibly and professionally? Really? How are the diversity hires working out?

The fat nigger in the back wasn't going live long anyway with the beetus and the kidney failure (another deprived nigger eating hisself into the ground) but as Tweakstick says, drunk/high niggers out tooling around are a danger to humans.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Goodbye, gentle Chef Wilton. You could have given the sugarfoot to so many other niggers. Alas, you were taken too soon by one of your own.

MMMM... Lard flavored ice cream topped with deep fried strawberruzz and kiwisezz.

YUMZEEZZ!
    It pioneered what a Hell's Kitchen niggerpotamus presented as its signature dish! I kid you not: hickory-rubbed watermelon.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It pioneered what a Hell's Kitchen niggerpotamus presented as its signature dish! I kid you not: hickory-rubbed watermelon.

Well, I do have to admit that I've heard of this before. It seems to be the latest craze with some upscale restaurants, believe it or not. I've even tossed around the idea of making one just to see what all the fuss is about.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Should give that boobah the keys to the amberlamps fleet to snuff out a few more jigaboos!
    Yep!! The charge would be "vehicular niggercide!!"

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:  yh700426_39.gif
Views: 115
Size:  987 Bytes
    "...How are the diversity hires working out?..."

Yep!

N.A.A.C.P.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, I do have to admit that I've heard of this before. It seems to be the latest craze with some upscale restaurants, believe it or not. I've even tossed around the idea of making one just to see what all the fuss is about.
    What are they trying to do, bring in niggers and Kartrashian-style niggerlovers, hoping they'll drop $1000 on that stupid thing? In the end they'll lose more money by driving real customers away.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.