Close

Likes Likes:  31
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    371
    Post Thanks / Like

    Latest White Woman who hates White Men

    Some con-man Democrat Senator's advertisement starred a woman who believes that white men are the “single greatest domestic terrorist group in this country.”

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rrorist-group/

    Apparently the witch supports BLM, and LBQT as well. She is not going to get asked out by a White Man with her attitude.
    Being agnostic, I can't tell if the existence of niggers prove that there is no God or merely that He has one hell of a sense of humor.

  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Some con-man Democrat Senator's advertisement starred a woman who believes that white men are the “single greatest domestic terrorist group in this country.”

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rrorist-group/

    Apparently the witch supports BLM, and LBQT as well. She is not going to get asked out by a White Man with her attitude.
    She’s more than likely riding the tootsie pole. Anyway, best thing we can hope for is that she gets deleted by a nigger.

  3. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Some con-man Democrat Senator's advertisement starred a woman who believes that white men are the “single greatest domestic terrorist group in this country.”

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rrorist-group/

    Apparently the witch supports BLM, and LBQT as well. She is not going to get asked out by a White Man with her attitude.
    Ever try to explain crime statistics to nigger lovers? It’s like teaching a dog calculus.

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    She’s more than likely riding the tootsie pole. Anyway, best thing we can hope for is that she gets deleted by a nigger.

    Oh she will. The dumb bitch.

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Kelly is married to 4-holer Gabby Giffords, possibly the stupidest white women to ever serve in congress. She got
    five people shot, when she announced she'd be appearing at a shopping mall, then showed up with no security. That
    witch is so clueless, she thought nobody could possibly hate her guts. Hopefully, Dr. Cadey Harrel, Mark Kelly and Gabby
    will announce another appearance real soon.

  6. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's with this bitch? Another Ivory Tower ass wipe who never had anything to do with niggers, so likes to fawn over the noble, downtrodden Neegrows and deviants to win "woke" points? Is she a tranny? Does she have a nigger baby daddy?

    Interests:

    • Breastfeeding medicine
    • Gender disparities in health
    • Obstetrics/prenatal care
    • Underserved populations
    • Newborn care



    I wouldn't want her treating me if I were a hetero YT male, who as we know are the root of all evil and the reason for global disasters. She'd probably poison them.

    Sick witch.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  7. #7
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Ever try to explain crime statistics to nigger lovers? It’s like teaching a dog calculus.
    You win the internets today. :

  8. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    She should remember: Almost everything that makes people's lives comfortable today was invented by a white male.
    Some (not by any means all) women have the same kind of problem niggers have; they simply resent who they are.

  9. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    She should remember: Almost everything that makes people's lives comfortable today was invented by a white male.
    Some (not by any means all) women have the same kind of problem niggers have; they simply resent who they are.
    Tru Dat!!

  10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
  11. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    She should remember: Almost everything that makes people's lives comfortable today was invented by a white male.
    Some (not by any means all) women have the same kind of problem niggers have; they simply resent who they are.
    True but that's only because YT locked the nigger out, marginalized them and never gave them the chance to invent everything we have today. They would have if mean YT had treated them as equals!

    I mean, look at Africa and Haiti. You can see examples of Nigrow ingenuity there every day.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  12. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    True but that's only because YT locked the nigger out, marginalized them and never gave them the chance to invent everything we have today. They would have if mean YT had treated them as equals!

    I mean, look at Africa and Haiti. You can see examples of Nigrow ingenuity there every day.
    Hey, your reply is a month late.
    How have you been?

  13. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Hey, your reply is a month late.
    How have you been?
    I haven't been able to access this forum for that long. I thought it was permanently dead and was having withdrawals.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  14. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I haven't been able to access this forum for that long. I thought it was permanently dead and was having withdrawals.
    Yeah, I was shaking and I needed my dopamine.

  15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  16. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Awareness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    She should remember: Almost everything that makes people's lives comfortable today was invented by a white male.
    Some (not by any means all) women have the same kind of problem niggers have; they simply resent who they are.
    Who was it that said: "They hate us because they ain't us"?
    To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

  17. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
  18. #15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Major
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    11,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I was going to suggest setting her up on a date with Jim or Whitey but I'll just send her some batteries for her dildo. Lesbian freak.
    Being that I'm the Head Mortician at The Mudshark Mortuary, she just might get a date with me yet.

    Mudsharks that burn the coal
    Will always have to pay the toll
    The Mudshark Mortuary gets their body
    But the devil gets their soul!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  20. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I'll never understand: Never in history women lived in a better society than that created by white males. They have every freedoms & comfort they can dream of, and yet they despise it and want to overcome "toxic white masculinity".
    While in her special case I could not care less when she will have to pay the toll, but still, I don't understand what went wrong with these crazy libtard females.

  21. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I was going to suggest setting her up on a date with Jim or Whitey but I'll just send her some batteries for her dildo. Lesbian freak.
    What bad thing that I do to you for suggesting that? Lol!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •